Xbox Live account switch

Discus and support Xbox Live account switch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've got a bit of a problem. So, I made a free Xbox Live account with my email in the Xbox app for my computer. This was way after I got my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SixChannelGamer, May 30, 2019.

1. Xbox Live account switch

I've got a bit of a problem.

So, I made a free Xbox Live account with my email in the Xbox app for my computer. This was
    way after I got my Xbox console, so I have a lot of saved info on my first offline console profile.

Now, I want to link my Xbox Live account to my previously offline account. However, I was not able to find any way to do this. Am I missing something, or is it now literally impossible for me to switch my Xbox Live account to my first profile?

Thank you!

:)

SixChannelGamer, May 30, 2019
  2. DOWNFALLEXPRESS Win User

Games coming to Switch(REALLY INTERESTED)

So I can download Xbox live on my switch or download the games on my Xbox live account throughly my switch
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox Live account switch

i dont think its possible but you call support and ask they would be the only people that could if its a thing
  4. IRB Win User

Xbox Live account switch

Hi, I don't believe the is a way to link an offline account to an existing Xbox live account. You may be able to convert the offline profile to an online one but you would need to create a new account at that time.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox live account switch

Hi there,

Be sure that you've completed the
    offline profile conversion
    to a Live account, for the account you're not posting here on. There's no option to transfer a membership from on gamertag to another. If this was done recently, I recommend
    contacting Xbox Support by phone and explaining the situation.
  6. Allebas Win User

Xbox Live account switch

Thema:

Xbox Live account switch

1. Xbox Live account switch - Similar Threads - Live account switch

2. Xbox live账户无法切换区域 [Xbox Live account cannot switch area]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live账户无法切换区域 [Xbox Live account cannot switch area]: 我的账号之前从来没有进行过切换区域的操作,所以应该不存在三个月内只允许转换一次区域的限制。但现在切换区域会提示我发生错误,导致我 法领取金会员免费的Xbox 360游戏也 法领取之前购买战争机器4所附 的360版前作。 Translation: [My account has never been switched to a switching area before, so there...
  3. Xbox Live konto tauschen/Switchen [Translation - Xbox Live account exchange/switch]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live konto tauschen/Switchen [Translation - Xbox Live account exchange/switch]: Hi, Habe mir heut das spiel Sea of thievs geholt.Dieses habe ich vor einem halben jahr ca. getestet, und nun wo es reduziert ist habe ich es mir mit ein paar freunden gekauft. Nach dem ich das...
  4. How can I contact XBOX LIVE to switch my XBOX LIVE GOLD from one account to another one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact XBOX LIVE to switch my XBOX LIVE GOLD from one account to another one: I spent a few hours but just could not find a solution. One month ago, by accident, I bought XBOX LIVE GOLD with a different account for my son after he told me his account was due. My son and I...
  5. Switching Over Xbox Live Account To New Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Over Xbox Live Account To New Microsoft Account: Hello, I'm trying to get my Xbox Live account switched over to my newly made Microsoft Account. My Mom had it on her Microsoft Account for years and years but I've now made a Microsoft Account and...
  6. how to switch data save without horizon or get back deleted non xbox live account without an ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to switch data save without horizon or get back deleted non xbox live account without an ...: how to switch data save without horizon or get back deleted non xbox live account without an app c4076e37-a97b-4df4-a202-a08e662da4c6
  7. Xbox LIve Account switch from 360 to One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIve Account switch from 360 to One: I recently purchesed Xbox live Gold for the Xbox 360. I then got a Xbox One after I entered the key in Xbox 360. Now here's my question I had to make a new account and i was wondering if I could...
  8. Xbox live account switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account switch: I have a Microsoft account and in the process of trying to connect it to an xbox account that was previously made, it created a new one. I would like to know how to remove the xbox account from my...
  9. Switch Xbox-Live account To another microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switch Xbox-Live account To another microsoft account: I just wonder If it's possible to switch a xbox-live account to another email adress because the one with my xbox-live account is outdated and I want to switch it to my actual microsft email....
  10. Switching Microsoft Accounts Linked to Xbox Live Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching Microsoft Accounts Linked to Xbox Live Profile: Hello, I own an Xbox Live account that was inactive for a couple years. I recently purchased a new Xbox 360 system and I am using the same hard drive in which includes my old Live account. When I...