XBox Live Account under the wrong file

Discus and support XBox Live Account under the wrong file in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello All, I recently signed up for an Xbox Live account, granted its only a silver account, I can't afford the Gold right now. Unfortunately I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShadeGabriel510, May 6, 2014.

1. XBox Live Account under the wrong file

Hello All,

I recently signed up for an Xbox Live account, granted its only a silver account, I can't afford the Gold right now. Unfortunately I must've not been paying enough attention because I signed it up under a different account. A whole new account. So, now I'm
    wondering if there is any possible way to transfer my xbox live account from the new one to my older account. I mean, I could just make another XBox Live account under my original one, but it wont have my LIVE gamertag.

:)

ShadeGabriel510, May 6, 2014
  2. Selling xbox one question

Completely 100% wrong!

Just deleted my profile off my xbox one, then downloaded my brothers profile ( as if he was the potential buyer). The two games worked perfect under his account both online and offline.

jambomakaveli, May 6, 2014
  3. Oragami
    Oragami Guest
    Skyrim save files disappeared-went from level 14 to level 1

I figured out what was wrong. I was trying to play under my Xbox live account, not my non-live account

Oragami, May 6, 2014
  4. XBox Live Account under the wrong file

Confusing usage of "account" and "gamertag" so I'd like to clarify:

You created a new gamertag using a different Microsoft Account than you intended. You have a previously created offline gamertag, correct? You can join Xbox Live from that gamertag, using a different Microsoft Account in the creation process. You cannot
    transfer a gamertag to an occupied Microsoft Account directly, you'd have to do a convoluted switch which isn't worth it if you have a brand new, 0 gamerscore Live account, IMO. Details here:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

Mad Cow Dizease, May 9, 2014
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Confusing usage of "account" and "gamertag" so I'd like to clarify:

You created a new gamertag using a different Microsoft Account than you intended. You have a previously created offline gamertag, correct? You can join Xbox Live from that gamertag, using a different Microsoft Account in the creation process. You cannot
    transfer a gamertag to an occupied Microsoft Account directly, you'd have to do a convoluted switch which isn't worth it if you have a brand new, 0 gamerscore Live account, IMO. Details here:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
  6. Oragami Win User

Skyrim save files disappeared-went from level 14 to level 1

I figured out what was wrong. I was trying to play under my Xbox live account, not my non-live account
  7. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

harassment

I would still file a complaint against this person.

They are trying to gain access to your xbox live account information.

File your complaint under "Tampering". More
    here
  8. hi i got you Win User

Achievement: Weapon Collector Not unlocking?

Make sure they are all under the same save file. This has been an issue for a lot of the older achievements! if they are make sure you are signed into an xbox live account
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

Chris Craig: messages me about microsoft giving me $10,000.

Judge!!

Not before Me, My Email is..... DO NOT ever give out your accounts information.

And yes you just file it under messages, text message, or voice if it is voice.

It does not matter that it did not seem to meet the qualifications to file report under that category, it was in that for " voice or chat" breaking the ToS agreement for Microsoft's Xbox live.
Thema:

1. XBox Live Account under the wrong file - Similar Threads - Live Account under

2. What happened to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my Xbox Live account?: So I bought Gears 5 on Steam thinking it was a crossplay game - but not seeing any option to download it to xbox without paying for it again. I signed up for the Gamepass trial, download Gears 5...
  3. Buy xbox live deal under a child account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy xbox live deal under a child account: Hi. I am trying to purchase the xbox live $40 deal for my son's account. It doesn't let me purchase it. It says "You need a parent to buy this. We can't send a request for this one, so you'll...
  4. Amazon Instant Video not available under Live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Instant Video not available under Live account: I have an XBOX360 with Gold account. When I go to Apps and browse Apps the Amazon Instant Video app is not available. When I log in as a random non live account I can see the App, but when I go to...
  5. Under 13 child with WP7 and XBox Live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Under 13 child with WP7 and XBox Live account.: I'm trying to allow my daughter to download games and music (I can restrict which games and how much they cost through my phone carrier) and also to accept game invitations on free XBox Live games...
  6. Cancelling Old Xbox Live Account Under Same Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling Old Xbox Live Account Under Same Email: Hey everyone, quick question here. So I bought a new xbox and opened a new xbox live account with the same email under which I previously had another xbox live account that I used on my xbox 360....
  7. I Have Two Xbox Live Accounts Under One Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Two Xbox Live Accounts Under One Email: I have two Xbox Live accounts under the same gmail account. I know this because some emails are labeled SilentSniper139 and others are HeavyGunner5905. I know how to get into the SilentSniper139...
  8. Redeemed the codes "Xbox Live" messaged me, under the wrong account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed the codes "Xbox Live" messaged me, under the wrong account.: Here is a chat room conversation I had with Xbox Support. She told me to come here as there is nothing I could do. So anyone who wants to help can make themselves familiar with my issue with this...
  9. Gold Live account under new profile, need moved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Live account under new profile, need moved: I received a Gold Live membership for Christmas. Had an offline profile on the Xbox 360 not linked to an email or anything. Xbox wasn't even online. Redeemed the Xbox 360 Gold Live membership...
  10. xbox live account set up for under 18

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account set up for under 18: Can some one please direct me to the Xbox live setup instructions for children? I am either a complete idiot or this does not exist. I've seen plenty of threads on xbox family, and reasons why...