Xbox live Account

Discus and support Xbox live Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I try to launch a game it says that i need to renew my xbox live but i renewed it on the 01/08/2019 and it say that it expires on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JesseBraddock, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Xbox live Account

Every time I try to launch a game it says that i need to renew my xbox live but i renewed it on the 01/08/2019

and it say that it expires on the 01/08/2020 this is annoying and can please someone help.

:)

JesseBraddock, Feb 9, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I can' t add family members!!

you need to recover the account to the master account's console to be added

then he can recover it back to his console if it is a xbox live account

if it is not a live account it has to be promoted to a live account by joining xbox live
  4. Club-1B2D708E-E229-4 Win User

80151006 error code.

If you see error code 80151006 when you’re using Xbox LIVE, it means your Microsoft account is valid but is not associated with an Xbox LIVE account.

SOLUTIONS!

Solution 1: Join Xbox LIVE

To sign up for an Xbox LIVE account associated with your Microsoft account, go to Join Xbox LIVE.

Solution 2: Contact Xbox Support

If you already have an Xbox LIVE account and you get this error, contact Xbox Support.
  5. dalokgawd Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

But if my current Windows Live account is linked to this generic "User1234567" Xbox live account they made for me, won't it still be linked to that Xbox Live account when I go to re-set Windows 8 to a Windows Live login instead of a local login?

What I need to know how to do is de-link this Xbox Live account from my Windows Live account and re-link a different Xbox Live account to it instead.
  6. WPAK Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

ok, then you probably want to change the microsoft account associated to your xbox live account

via the how to here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

-

So basically move the gamertag "User1234567" currently attached to your windows live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account) to free up your windows live account (no xbox live account attached)

This will allow changing the windows live account attached to your xbox live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account). And connecting your windows live account (microsofts account) to your account on the pc, will connect your local pc account
    to your windows live account and xbox live account.

-

Just keep in mind that changing the windows live account associated to an xbox live account can only be done via the console and the profile needs to be on a console for at least 30 days (if I understand correctly)

-

If I understand correctly that is what you want to do, right?
Thema:

Xbox live Account

1. Xbox live Account - Similar Threads - live Account

2. I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...: I have an xbox account... named "X" i was trying to move X to an xbox live account. when doing this i got an error code, and i went online to see what it meant. i worked on it a bit, creating an...
  3. Can an unauthorized sign-in on EA compromise my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an unauthorized sign-in on EA compromise my Xbox Live account?: Hi folks! I'm fairly certain all is well, but I wanted to get some feedback. I just got an email today from EA (and it WAS from EA, it wasn't phishing, because I hovered over all of the links and...
  4. my LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    my LIVE account was suspended: I was being harassed by a player through messages, i said one thing arguing back and then was suspended, i understand that engaging the troll is not the right thing to do but i feel like the...
  5. Xbox live and accidental account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live and accidental account: I have an xbox gamertag that i've used for years, that i started with a dummy email. i forgot the info for that email, and it was deactivated for inactivity years ago. When i got a new computer...
  6. Same xbox live account on Xbox one s and xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same xbox live account on Xbox one s and xbox one x?: I currently use an xbox one s in my bedroom. I have a 4k tv in a seperate room and i'm looking to get an xbox one x. My question is can I use the same xbox live account on both consoles (not at...
  7. My Xbox Live account was sespended until i pay it, but i want to pay with a gift card!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live account was sespended until i pay it, but i want to pay with a gift card!: WHY i can't pay my suspended account with a gift card? I Already bought it and i don't have a credit card anymore! May someone help me plz?! 4aa097a9-2d8e-40bd-bed3-61d05627ce13
  8. Xbox live account hacked and unable to recover

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account hacked and unable to recover: Hi all, My friend from HongKong's email had been hacked 2 weeks ago and that email address was used to login xboxlive, now he cant play all his digital games due to unable to login. We are 5...
  9. Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...: Hi, When I originally created my xbox account on the 360 I used my father's email address, I have recently gotten an xbox one and I was wondering if I could move my account to my personal email...
  10. I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...: I changed my primary email on my microsoft account by making my gmail the primary email, then removed the email i created for microsoft all together. And now, whenever I try and play a game or use...