XBox Live Account

Discus and support XBox Live Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On the 3rd of February, I tried to sign into my XBox Live account but I needed to enter my Email and Password. However, since it never asked for it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TracyM3, Feb 12, 2019.

1. TracyM3
    TracyM3 Guest

XBox Live Account

On the 3rd of February, I tried to sign into my XBox Live account but I needed to enter my Email and Password. However, since it never asked for it when I signed in until now, I'd forgotten where they were and forgotten where I wrote it down in my house.
    I tried to reset my password, but it required a Microsoft Account, but I never made one not knowing that I needed one. Can anyone tell me what to do in this situation as I am getting nervous I won't be able to access my account?

:)

TracyM3, Feb 12, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

I can' t add family members!!

you need to recover the account to the master account's console to be added

then he can recover it back to his console if it is a xbox live account

if it is not a live account it has to be promoted to a live account by joining xbox live
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  4. Club-1B2D708E-E229-4 Win User

80151006 error code.

If you see error code 80151006 when you’re using Xbox LIVE, it means your Microsoft account is valid but is not associated with an Xbox LIVE account.

SOLUTIONS!

Solution 1: Join Xbox LIVE

To sign up for an Xbox LIVE account associated with your Microsoft account, go to Join Xbox LIVE.

Solution 2: Contact Xbox Support

If you already have an Xbox LIVE account and you get this error, contact Xbox Support.
  5. dalokgawd Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

But if my current Windows Live account is linked to this generic "User1234567" Xbox live account they made for me, won't it still be linked to that Xbox Live account when I go to re-set Windows 8 to a Windows Live login instead of a local login?

What I need to know how to do is de-link this Xbox Live account from my Windows Live account and re-link a different Xbox Live account to it instead.
  6. WPAK Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

ok, then you probably want to change the microsoft account associated to your xbox live account

via the how to here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

-

So basically move the gamertag "User1234567" currently attached to your windows live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account) to free up your windows live account (no xbox live account attached)

This will allow changing the windows live account attached to your xbox live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account). And connecting your windows live account (microsofts account) to your account on the pc, will connect your local pc account
    to your windows live account and xbox live account.

-

Just keep in mind that changing the windows live account associated to an xbox live account can only be done via the console and the profile needs to be on a console for at least 30 days (if I understand correctly)

-

If I understand correctly that is what you want to do, right?
Thema:

XBox Live Account

1. XBox Live Account - Similar Threads - Live Account

2. Moving Xbox live profile to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving Xbox live profile to a different Microsoft account: I made my Xbox live profile way back when the service was just starting. I used a throwaway email to do so. I now have a standard email I use for all of my games/services, and I would like to get...
  3. Sharing an xbox live gold account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an xbox live gold account: My brother added me to the family plan and made it his home xbox but it still wont share xbox live gold. Can somebody plz help me with how to help share xbox live gold...
  4. Any Way to Move Fortnite Skins to another Xbox Live Account??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any Way to Move Fortnite Skins to another Xbox Live Account??: My son has shared my Xbox Live account (two Xboxes) and so he has a bunch of Fortnite skins that he's earned/purchased. I learned about Whole Home and want to get us on separate Profiles so that...
  5. I redeemed Xbox live code on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed Xbox live code on wrong account: I redeemed xbox live code on wrong account 6070d8e4-49f3-4f0c-b3ff-93ac9220478d
  6. Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings: Since April, I've been trying to change the privacy and online safety setting on my xbox live account that lets me add friends. I do not have an xbox, but I do have some PC games I would like to...
  7. Xbox live account transfer help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live account transfer help: Help. Years ago when my brother first got a xbox 360 and i had to sign him up to live i used my email address for him as was fastest way to setup. Now he in his 20s he wants the account to...
  8. How do I buy xbox live for a family member on my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy xbox live for a family member on my Microsoft Account: Please can someone tell me how I buy my family member (child) xbox live? When I go through this on her console (logged in as her) I get to a message 'ask a parent' but I cant get any further than...
  9. Fortnite not connecting to my Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite not connecting to my Xbox live account: when I go on fortnite it says that it is not able to connect to my xbox live account and to try again later. This has been showing this for the last three days and I have kept on trying but it...
  10. Fortnite not connecting to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite not connecting to my xbox live account: When I click on fortnite it says it is unable to connect to my xbox live account and tells me to try again later 99c75278-0e20-46ae-b64f-c19793442d34