xbox live account

Discus and support xbox live account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; how do i change the email my xbox live account is associated with? da9a2f92-346a-4fc7-bb97-212a2732e828 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by rosaherondale, Jun 3, 2019.

1. xbox live account

how do i change the email my xbox live account is associated with?

:)

rosaherondale, Jun 3, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I can' t add family members!!

you need to recover the account to the master account's console to be added

then he can recover it back to his console if it is a xbox live account

if it is not a live account it has to be promoted to a live account by joining xbox live
  4. Club-1B2D708E-E229-4 Win User

80151006 error code.

If you see error code 80151006 when you’re using Xbox LIVE, it means your Microsoft account is valid but is not associated with an Xbox LIVE account.

SOLUTIONS!

Solution 1: Join Xbox LIVE

To sign up for an Xbox LIVE account associated with your Microsoft account, go to Join Xbox LIVE.

Solution 2: Contact Xbox Support

If you already have an Xbox LIVE account and you get this error, contact Xbox Support.
  5. dalokgawd Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

But if my current Windows Live account is linked to this generic "User1234567" Xbox live account they made for me, won't it still be linked to that Xbox Live account when I go to re-set Windows 8 to a Windows Live login instead of a local login?

What I need to know how to do is de-link this Xbox Live account from my Windows Live account and re-link a different Xbox Live account to it instead.
  6. WPAK Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

ok, then you probably want to change the microsoft account associated to your xbox live account

via the how to here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

-

So basically move the gamertag "User1234567" currently attached to your windows live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account) to free up your windows live account (no xbox live account attached)

This will allow changing the windows live account attached to your xbox live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account). And connecting your windows live account (microsofts account) to your account on the pc, will connect your local pc account
    to your windows live account and xbox live account.

-

Just keep in mind that changing the windows live account associated to an xbox live account can only be done via the console and the profile needs to be on a console for at least 30 days (if I understand correctly)

-

If I understand correctly that is what you want to do, right?
Thema:

xbox live account

1. xbox live account - Similar Threads - live account

2. Xbox 360 live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 live account: So i have been trying to set up xboXlive acoount i even created a new account thru outlook it wont let me sign in on my xbox 360 it says it is already associated with abother account but its not...
  3. XBOX LIVE ERROR ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE ERROR ACCOUNT: when i want to enter in my xbox account it is impossible, the page just gets fresh y does not let me enter in my account (To reclaim something for example) The page just shows "XBOX LIVE ERROR...
  4. What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?: I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the Game Pass Ultimate page it talks about converting my account and I quote: "Note: Purchase of...
  5. Criar conta no XBOX Live com XBOX 360 [Translation - Create an account on XBOX Live with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Criar conta no XBOX Live com XBOX 360 [Translation - Create an account on XBOX Live with...: Olá, não consigo de jeito nehum criar um conta no xbox live com um xbox360 Sigo as instruções, digito meu e-mail do hotmail, senha do mesmo e quando vou criar a conta ele diz que não é possível...
  6. Suspended Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended Live account: My account has been suspended on january of this year, but help crew still can`t or don`t want unlock. I many times filled out cpecial forms, but answer, that i`m blocked because agreesement (from...
  7. Fraudulent Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fraudulent Xbox Live Account: Someone has hacked my Visa card number and created a fraudulent Xbox Live account in my name. I have been charged for hundreds of Xbox transactions since January when it appears that my card was...
  8. Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account: I cannot access my Xbox live account I keep receiving a message my email and password are wrong. I cannot access my account on my Xbox I need help with trying to log into Xbox...
  9. Xbox Live Account Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Suspension: I have received a suspension for communication, but do not know why. May I please know why i have been suspended? fc62bcc0-e75e-4cc2-bcba-bf35c365171e
  10. Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts: I have four of my kids in my family account and they always have to log in to my account because thy don't have permissions to play Live. He was trying to play Plants vs Zombies LIVE but it won't...