Xbox live Account's Wallet

Discus and support Xbox live Account's Wallet in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a 50 euro card , will it be able to convert to dollars ? People keep telling me buying a card with the wrong currency (other than the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alpha Zombie Z, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Xbox live Account's Wallet

I bought a 50 euro card , will it be able to convert to dollars ?

People keep telling me buying a card with the wrong currency (other than the currency your account is using) won't be converted to your currency

I hope it made sense to someone

:)

Alpha Zombie Z, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Age Restriction! (help)

Sorry, but you can't change an Xbox LIVE account's age.

I Dashboard It, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Downloading X360 games and account regions

Hi
    I live in Cyprus and XBOX Live is not supported here. No digital games marketplace neither.

I am new to xbox, i now have changed my account to UK from microsoft website.
    How can i download games?
    If i get a prepaid card and redeem it on my XBOX360, will i be able to buy and download games? Or will it block my downloading because i dont have a UK IP?

I have been doing the same with my PS3 and PS4 for years. When i opened the account, no PS Store was available for Cyprus, so i made a new UK account and i keep this ever since. When i want to renew my PS subscription i do it with pre-paid cards and when i want to get games, i top up the wallet with prepaid cards again.

Any help is appreciated
    Thanks

Pana-Wan_Kenobi, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gift cards are region locked. So you won't be able to redeem the card if your account's region doesn't match the region of the card.

Smwutches, Feb 24, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox live Account's Wallet - Similar Threads - live Account's Wallet

2. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  3. New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data: So we have an Xbox live account, which my son has been using. My husband has decided to start using it again, so now my son has to get his own. However, he has a few years worth of games and data...
  4. Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.: Hello. I just want to rant about a little frustration I had during an experience with an xbox live support rep. I was trying switch an old email account to a primary email for my gamertag to be...
  5. Can i delete my Xbox live account without deleting my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i delete my Xbox live account without deleting my Microsoft account?: I wanted to reset all my achievements and etc since im starting to play MCPE. However, theres really no clear way for me to reset this without deleting my Microsoft account, which wouldnt be...
  6. Paying for Xbox Live from child account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paying for Xbox Live from child account: Hi! I’ve had a really hard time wrap my head how Xbox store is supposed to work with a family account. And I haven’t come to an enlightment yet, but just wasted a lot of money and time....
  7. Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?: I initially setup our Xbox and Xbox Live account under my personal Microsoft Live account due to my son's young age, and my wanting to monitor what he was doing online. Well, the time has come for...
  8. Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account: Hello, my account which is this one, "" was perm banned on October 13, 2015. (I make a post about this now because I'm back to gaming on xbox and would love to have my original account back) Perm...
  9. Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...: This question actually applies to all three titles (PvZ GW, PvZ GW2, and now the new one, Battle for Neighborville). I have all three and have been very confused about how I can setup Xbox Live...
  10. Failure to sign in to xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Failure to sign in to xbox live account: So before I play Gears 5 I bought and installed Gears of War 4 to play it first and every time I hit the play button I get the error "Failed to login to xbox live account" I am playing on PC with...