xbox live accounts

Discus and support xbox live accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does everyone that uses the console have to have a separate live account? 40733832-da8f-4c2c-84ae-c7e62d245a57 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MissUnd3rstood8, Jan 24, 2014.

1. xbox live accounts

Does everyone that uses the console have to have a separate live account?

:)

MissUnd3rstood8, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

As long as the primary account have xbox live gold all other accounts get xbox live as well

LamaBraveheart, Jan 24, 2014
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

Another way to attempt to fix this, is to remove the account from the xbox in settings->accounts-> remove accounts. After that is removed login with that gametag again to force the console to fetch your live subscription data. In rare cases your Xbox account and live account will lose sync.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jan 24, 2014
  4. ngocphi Win User

I can' t add family members!!

you need to recover the account to the master account's console to be added

then he can recover it back to his console if it is a xbox live account

if it is not a live account it has to be promoted to a live account by joining xbox live
  5. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  6. Club-1B2D708E-E229-4 Win User

80151006 error code.

If you see error code 80151006 when you’re using Xbox LIVE, it means your Microsoft account is valid but is not associated with an Xbox LIVE account.

SOLUTIONS!

Solution 1: Join Xbox LIVE

To sign up for an Xbox LIVE account associated with your Microsoft account, go to Join Xbox LIVE.

Solution 2: Contact Xbox Support

If you already have an Xbox LIVE account and you get this error, contact Xbox Support.
  7. dalokgawd Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

But if my current Windows Live account is linked to this generic "User1234567" Xbox live account they made for me, won't it still be linked to that Xbox Live account when I go to re-set Windows 8 to a Windows Live login instead of a local login?

What I need to know how to do is de-link this Xbox Live account from my Windows Live account and re-link a different Xbox Live account to it instead.
  8. WPAK Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

ok, then you probably want to change the microsoft account associated to your xbox live account

via the how to here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

-

So basically move the gamertag "User1234567" currently attached to your windows live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account) to free up your windows live account (no xbox live account attached)

This will allow changing the windows live account attached to your xbox live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account). And connecting your windows live account (microsofts account) to your account on the pc, will connect your local pc account
    to your windows live account and xbox live account.

-

Just keep in mind that changing the windows live account associated to an xbox live account can only be done via the console and the profile needs to be on a console for at least 30 days (if I understand correctly)

-

If I understand correctly that is what you want to do, right?
Thema:

xbox live accounts

1. xbox live accounts - Similar Threads - live accounts

2. Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account: I paid for a year of xbox live gold in September. I added GamePass to my account and tried it for several days. I canceled GamePass. This also canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription of which I...
  3. Issues with Microsoft/Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft/Xbox Live account: I've been struggling mightily with Halo Reach on PC. I purchased the game on Steam. Since launch, I have only been successfully able to play a single multiplayer game. Every other time, I'm either...
  4. Xbox live account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account recovery: So i had a little help with support but I couldn't get my account recovered because i didn't have enough information. All i can remember is the gamertag. I know it still exists because it's linked...
  5. XBOX live账号问题导致无法联机[Translation-XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ISSUES PREVENT YOU FROM BEING ONLINE]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX live账号问题导致无法联机[Translation-XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ISSUES PREVENT YOU FROM BEING ONLINE]: 在steam购买的halo:the master chief collection 然后进入社交游戏选项提示如下错误 [Translation-Halo purchased in steam: the master chief collection and then enter the social game option prompts the following error]...
  6. Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...: So I want to play halo reach again now that its on PC and use my old gamertag, but I can't remember my xbox live password from ~5 years ago, and the email I had attached to my account doesn't...
  7. Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection: Years ago I created an outlook account under a pseudonym where I'd sign in to play my games. The recovery phone number is not in use anymore since I've moved to another country. So when I used...
  8. Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts: We have an Xbox One with Gold under my account. My boys each have their own accounts which they play on and have all their friends and such. We are looking at getting a 2nd Xbox One so they can...
  9. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  10. Sharing Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Account: I have a family XBox Live Gold Account. I am the parent in the family and I have two child accounts. I purchased XBox Live Gold several years ago when my son was 10. The Gold account is was...