Xbox live accounts

Discus and support Xbox live accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have one Xbox live account and several other just gamer profiles. If I purchase a game on my Xbox live account gamer profile, will all the gamer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielleWilks, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Xbox live accounts

I have one Xbox live account and several other just gamer profiles. If I purchase a game on my Xbox live account gamer profile, will all the gamer profiles have access to it?

:)

DanielleWilks, Oct 25, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

I can' t add family members!!

you need to recover the account to the master account's console to be added

then he can recover it back to his console if it is a xbox live account

if it is not a live account it has to be promoted to a live account by joining xbox live
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  4. Club-1B2D708E-E229-4 Win User

80151006 error code.

If you see error code 80151006 when you’re using Xbox LIVE, it means your Microsoft account is valid but is not associated with an Xbox LIVE account.

SOLUTIONS!

Solution 1: Join Xbox LIVE

To sign up for an Xbox LIVE account associated with your Microsoft account, go to Join Xbox LIVE.

Solution 2: Contact Xbox Support

If you already have an Xbox LIVE account and you get this error, contact Xbox Support.
  5. dalokgawd Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

But if my current Windows Live account is linked to this generic "User1234567" Xbox live account they made for me, won't it still be linked to that Xbox Live account when I go to re-set Windows 8 to a Windows Live login instead of a local login?

What I need to know how to do is de-link this Xbox Live account from my Windows Live account and re-link a different Xbox Live account to it instead.
  6. WPAK Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

ok, then you probably want to change the microsoft account associated to your xbox live account

via the how to here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

-

So basically move the gamertag "User1234567" currently attached to your windows live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account) to free up your windows live account (no xbox live account attached)

This will allow changing the windows live account attached to your xbox live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account). And connecting your windows live account (microsofts account) to your account on the pc, will connect your local pc account
    to your windows live account and xbox live account.

-

Just keep in mind that changing the windows live account associated to an xbox live account can only be done via the console and the profile needs to be on a console for at least 30 days (if I understand correctly)

-

If I understand correctly that is what you want to do, right?
Thema:

Xbox live accounts

1. Xbox live accounts - Similar Threads - live accounts

2. compte xbox live piraté [Translation: xbox live hacked account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    compte xbox live piraté [Translation: xbox live hacked account]: bonjour, j'ai eu mon compte piraté et un achat a été effectué , j'aimerais demander un remboursement, comment faire? merci fabrice Translation: Hello, I had my account hacked and a purchase...
  3. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  4. Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS): My son wanted to connect with his friends in Minecraft PE on his iPad, so we went through the process of creating a Live account for him, which we added as a child account to my account. (Then...
  5. Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?: I'd rather not give too many details here, except to tell you that some serious foul play may be going on. The Microsoft Virtual Assistant is not helpful. Blocking other users didn't make a...
  6. xbox live账号错误 [Translate] Xbox live account error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live账号错误 [Translate] Xbox live account error: 我想要注册halo insider,但是我试图在halowaypoint.com登陆时跳出信息“Xbox account error,访问xbox.com并点击"profile“”。我此前并未收到我微软账户或xbox账户的任何错误信息 [Translate] I'd like to sign up for halo insider, but I'll jump out of Xbox...
  7. Xbox Live account suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live account suspension: My Xbox Live account was banned permanently a long time ago when I was younger, and since my email for my Microsoft account is connected to that old account, I'm not able to sign into Xbox Live on...
  8. Issues with separate windows and xbox live accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with separate windows and xbox live accounts: I am trying to get game pass to work on my PC but have ran into a problem with having separate accounts for windows and xbox live My PC is generally setup with 'account 1', which has some...
  9. Move Usertag to new(dad) xbox live gold account from original(son's)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Usertag to new(dad) xbox live gold account from original(son's): Hello, Currently my son lives at home and he has xbox360 (main account) and I have xboxone which we both were using his xbox live gold account. He is moving out and I need to set up my own xbox...
  10. Moving XBox Live account info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving XBox Live account info: I didn't realize when I set up my son's xbox account years ago that I needed to create him his own separate child account under my account. He spends money without asking. The only way I can...