xbox live alias change

Discus and support xbox live alias change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cant make a party and it keeps saying something about xbox enforcement and wont let me edit my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Monkey PawnShop, Sep 1, 2019.

1. xbox live alias change

I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cant make a party and it keeps saying something about xbox enforcement and wont let me edit my profile on my xbox such as colors or gamer pic but it will let me still play online and was playing 5 minutes
    prior to changing it to a new email, just want to play with people like i was before. Help

:)

Monkey PawnShop, Sep 1, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

xbox live alias change

Hi Monkey Pawnshop

It would appear that your primary account has been blocked or had some form of enforcement placed on it. Here's a link to view the Xbox Enforcement link

I suggest checking there first.
  3. ll Merkaba ll Win User

Change gamertag email on Xbox One

I changed the email on my gamer tag by signing in to microsoft live account, creating a new alias and assigning it as the primary account, then deleting the old alias.
  4. RomainCAZAJOUS Win User

Migration compte Xbox live, Gametag et Rewards

Quid des mails xbox live que je ne reçois pas non plus sur mon alias?

[Translation - What about xbox live mails that I do not receive on my alias?]
  5. Mediocritist Win User

Change email for existing xbox live account

I should also say... I've tried to follow the instructions of changing the account (by creating an alias, and then making this new alias a primary) but when I attempt to add the outlook.com account (in the "add and existing account" field) I get the following
    error...

"This email address is already taken. Please try another."

Hmm... why is this made sooooo difficult? Anyone know how to change an email account associated with an xbox live account?
  6. deathxFallenx Win User

xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.

Saludos,

Majestic bacon 1 Check this info located in Xbox page about how to change your account or generate a new one as a alias

\Alias Account in Xbox
Thema:

xbox live alias change

1. xbox live alias change - Similar Threads - live alias change

2. Xbox live gold and xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold and xbox 360 games: Hello, I have been having troubles for quite some time with downloading the 360 "games with gold" and i belive it should be fixed by now. It has been nearly a year of this and I should be...
  3. Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]: Bonjour, J'essaie d'installer le jeu Styx : Shards of Darkness sur ma Xbox One. Grâce l'abonnement Xbox Live Gold, le jeu est gratuit sur le Microsoft Store. Mais lorsque j'essaie de télécharger...
  4. Can I make multiple xbox live profiles with same email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I make multiple xbox live profiles with same email?: Can I make multiple xbox live accounts (family) using the same email or does it have to be each account with it's own email? e1fa479d-1d8e-483f-914a-f1bc53e8c6c0
  5. I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,: My xbox gold card does not work after redeeming code. Any solutions? c616d049-d156-470c-8861-85bdab2015f0
  6. Sharing XBOX Live Gold - 3rd console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing XBOX Live Gold - 3rd console: Hi. I've never had any problems before as my son has always been part of my xbox family account and he has had his own console and has as part of my family, been able to access multiplayer games...
  7. Xbox Live minecraft wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live minecraft wont work: Basically the Xbox Live Minecraft on Windows 10 Microsoft Store is saying "Install on my devices." When I click on it it shows nothing I have tried everything so can i have some help?...
  8. you were signed out of xbox live from outside

in XBoX on Windows
    you were signed out of xbox live from outside: you were signed out of xbox live from outside Microsoft Ultimate Word games. Has anyone been able to fix this? 0bba63ad-fd7a-46df-9313-f3fed60f211f
  9. Xbox live pass credit for warranty repair time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live pass credit for warranty repair time: Do i get credit to my Xbox live pass Due to my Xbox having to be repaired (under warranty) For the(1 and a half weeks) i couldn't play my game.. 8de82a5d-9ead-4ee4-a6cb-01d96500fe9e
  10. Xbox live gold needs to be free !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold needs to be free !: Pc Players Dont have to pay for xbox cross platform play. I dont Think you Should have to pay just to play your games online ! 72d739ac-4993-4433-89c2-9ecc6ce7dd89