xbox live alias change

Discus and support xbox live alias change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cant make a party and it keeps saying something about xbox enforcement and wont let me edit my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Monkey PawnShop, Sep 1, 2019.

1. xbox live alias change

I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cant make a party and it keeps saying something about xbox enforcement and wont let me edit my profile on my xbox such as colors or gamer pic but it will let me still play online and was playing 5 minutes
    prior to changing it to a new email, just want to play with people like i was before. Help

:)

Monkey PawnShop, Sep 1, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

xbox live alias change

Hi Monkey Pawnshop

It would appear that your primary account has been blocked or had some form of enforcement placed on it. Here's a link to view the Xbox Enforcement link

I suggest checking there first.
  3. ll Merkaba ll Win User

Change gamertag email on Xbox One

I changed the email on my gamer tag by signing in to microsoft live account, creating a new alias and assigning it as the primary account, then deleting the old alias.
  4. Mediocritist Win User

Change email for existing xbox live account

I should also say... I've tried to follow the instructions of changing the account (by creating an alias, and then making this new alias a primary) but when I attempt to add the outlook.com account (in the "add and existing account" field) I get the following
    error...

"This email address is already taken. Please try another."

Hmm... why is this made sooooo difficult? Anyone know how to change an email account associated with an xbox live account?
  5. RomainCAZAJOUS Win User

Migration compte Xbox live, Gametag et Rewards

Quid des mails xbox live que je ne reçois pas non plus sur mon alias?

[Translation - What about xbox live mails that I do not receive on my alias?]
  6. deathxFallenx Win User

xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.

Saludos,

Majestic bacon 1 Check this info located in Xbox page about how to change your account or generate a new one as a alias

\Alias Account in Xbox
Thema:

xbox live alias change

1. xbox live alias change - Similar Threads - live alias change

2. why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass: why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass 42583586-05eb-4a6d-b074-bdbd832d7afd
  3. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: What on earth is going on with Xbox live I can't access my games and I am repeatedly having to re-sign in which takes forever the only thing that is working is accessing my bank account to take my...
  4. 关于微软的游戏跨平台联机服务和Xbox Live账号 [Translation - About Microsoft's game cross-platform online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    关于微软的游戏跨平台联机服务和Xbox Live账号 [Translation - About Microsoft's game cross-platform online...: 请问目前微软的游戏跨平台联机服务(NS、PS4、PC)都需要玩家拥有Xbox live账号吗? [Mod Translation - Does Microsoft's current cross-platform online service (NS, PS4, PC) require players to have an Xbox live account?]...
  5. Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months: Need help. I can not activate the payment card Xbox live 12 months. Tried on the console and on the site xbox.com Answer: Please contact Microsoft support we were unable to process your payment....
  6. X box live gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gift card: hello... I bought gift cards that is printed in the receipt at EB games on September 27, 2019 and today October 16 when he punched the codes it says It has been used..one is $15 one is $20 please...
  7. Xbox Live Claims to be Up and Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Claims to be Up and Down: On the main screen of my Xbox is a tile labeled "Connect to Xbox Live". When I select this and choose "Test network connection" it reports the console is online. If I back out it still appears to...
  8. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: I am not able to purchase xbox kive does anyone know the reaso. It States the service is temp unavailable? 91899764-bd3a-4229-862f-2168a7be1e0d
  9. Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live: is xbox live down because i can't stay on but my internet is fine plus my xbox 360 wont show networks. c254854c-098a-4595-a51b-e9a497fbfc3c
  10. NAO FOI POSSIVEL CONECTAR-SE AO XBOX LIVE (SENDO QUE JA ESTOU CONECTADO) [Translate] IT WAS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAO FOI POSSIVEL CONECTAR-SE AO XBOX LIVE (SENDO QUE JA ESTOU CONECTADO) [Translate] IT WAS...: MAIS UM BUG DESSA PLATAFORMA PRA COLEÇAO, BAIXEI VAMPYR NO GAME PASS E SIMPLESMENTE NAO POSSO JOGAR POIS NO INICIO NAO CONECTA EM XBOX LIVE SENDO QUE JA ESTOU CONECTADO!! JA OLHEI EM JOGOS NA...