Xbox live and adding a code

Discus and support Xbox live and adding a code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have an Xbox subscription already on my 1st Xbox One. I purchased a second Xbox One and a few extra controllers. They came with 14 day codes...... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Robertbomb, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Robertbomb
    Robertbomb Guest

I have an Xbox subscription already on my 1st Xbox One.

I purchased a second Xbox One and a few extra controllers. They came with 14 day codes...

Since I will log in with my same password/account, are the 3 different codes usable or will that mess my account?

Thanks in advance Xbox live and adding a code :)

:)

Robertbomb, Jan 29, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Trial codes do not stack and like the previous reply said you would have to wait till your current subscription ends. Then add it in.

Another thing is that you would not be eligible for the free games with gold with the trial subscriptions.
  3. Joc Holliday Win User

You can't use them until after the 1 month has gone away. I can't remember if the 14 days codes stack though

Worst come to worst you just wait to day 14 until you enter the next code
  4. Smwutches Win User

The 14 day codes are trials and trials do not stack. So yeah, if you do use them you have to wait for each one to end before adding the next.
  5. Smwutches Win User

redeem code

If you bought Live through Xbox, it is automatically added to your account. You don't receive a code.
  6. Raven Faust Win User

Sbsidized Xbox LIVE Gold for 2 years

Sign in to Xbox LIVE with the account for which you want to use the prepaid code.

Press the Guide button on the controller.

picture

Go to Games & Apps and select Redeem Code.

picture

Enter the 25-character prepaid code and select Done.

When prompted, click Yes to confirm the redemption.

Here is what happens to your account when you redeem different types of prepaid codes:

Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan: You cannot “stack” or combine prepaid subscriptions during the life of the contract.

Xbox LIVE Gold Membership: An Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is added to your account, or an existing membership is extended.

Microsoft Points: Microsoft Points are added to your account.

Xbox LIVE Marketplace content: The content is added to your account and begins downloading.
Thema:

1. Xbox live and adding a code - Similar Threads - live adding code

2. impossibile accedere ad xbox live (Unable to access Xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossibile accedere ad xbox live (Unable to access Xbox live): buongiorno non riesco ad accedere ad xbox live dal mio pc. In pratica stanotte ho lasciato acceso il mio pc perchè stava scaricando un gioco dal Microsoft Store, quindi stamattina l'ha...
  3. I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...: I have an xbox account... named "X" i was trying to move X to an xbox live account. when doing this i got an error code, and i went online to see what it meant. i worked on it a bit, creating an...
  4. Ad amigos no xbox live[Ad amigos no xbox live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ad amigos no xbox live[Ad amigos no xbox live]: Olá.Criei uma conta no xbox live,alterei meu gamer tag, e assinei o live Gold para poder jogar on-line. Porem ja add mais de 10 gamertags existentes e não obtive resposta.Aparece uma mensagem...
  5. Help adding money to child account - losing the will to live!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help adding money to child account - losing the will to live!!: So at half 5 today my son tried to purchase some fifa coins with his xmas money. he selected the options, it said he needed parental permission and that i could authorise it online (which i...
  6. Adding XBox Live to a Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding XBox Live to a Child Account: Hello, I'm a bit of a newbie to XBox. We recently got an XBox One for my kids and I'm having difficulty adding XBox Live to their accounts. I went into settings and have it set to ask a parent,...
  7. adding friends to xbox live in minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    adding friends to xbox live in minecraft pocket edition: Hey there, I do have aproblem. I just wanted to find my a friend whose gamertag I know, but when I pressed the corresponding button in minecraft pocket Edition, it ony said that I would have to...
  8. HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account....: HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account. How Do i change it to be on the correct account please? 3d77edef-2a5a-4561-bc27-c26f36cffa17
  9. Entered my Xbox Live Gold Voucher Code to Redeem 12 Month membership, and it hasn't added ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Entered my Xbox Live Gold Voucher Code to Redeem 12 Month membership, and it hasn't added ...: Hi, I was given a 12 month membership voucher for xbox live gold yesterday, and added the code straight away. I didnt try and access an online game so don't know if it worked right away. I have...
  10. Having problems adding xbox live 12+1 code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problems adding xbox live 12+1 code.: Hello, I bought my son a xbox live 12+1, he's tried entering the code via the website and his xbox. It just keeps saying "oops there was a problem" no error code. Does anyone have any ideas?...