XBOX Live and Cloud Storage

Discus and support XBOX Live and Cloud Storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can sign into XBOX Live and it shows me as connected however my cloud storage is offline. When I try to connect it says I must sign into XBOX Live,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bclay88, Mar 1, 2015.

1. bclay88
    bclay88 Guest

I can sign into XBOX Live and it shows me as connected however my cloud storage is offline. When I try to connect it says I must sign into XBOX Live, its a circle and I can never my cloud storage to show up. I know I am connected to XBOX live, I have tested
    my network settings, everything shows up and running and connected.

:)

bclay88, Mar 1, 2015
  2. dUnKle
    dUnKle Guest
  3. Chips N iCe
    Chips N iCe Guest
    XBox 360 Slim Clean Disk Error

also you can save your game saves to xbox cloud storage if you have xbox live gold.

Set up cloud storage for saved games

To use cloud storage for your saved games, you need:

xbox live gold

A console connected to Xbox LIVE

514 megabytes (MB) of storage space on your console (local cache)

Step 1: Turn on Cloud Saved Games (for a console)

From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage, and then select Cloud Saved Games.

Select Enable Cloud Saved Games.

Chips N iCe, Mar 1, 2015
  4. XBOX Live and Cloud Storage

DigitalAssassin, Mar 1, 2015
  5. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Cloud Storage and Beacons coming to xbox live

6. KLRSKIR Win User

cloud saves and xbox gold to silver?

What happens if I no longer have Xbox LIVE Gold?

Xbox LIVE Cloud Saved Games is a feature exclusive to Xbox LIVE Gold members. To create your cloud storage and place files in the cloud storage you must be an Xbox LIVE Gold Member. If you no longer have an Xbox LIVE Gold membership, you will not be able
    to select Cloud Saved Games in a game. Your files are still stored on the cloud and can be moved out of cloud storage and to a local storage device such as a hard drive. You can do this even if the file does not exist in the console’s cache.
  7. Chips N iCe Win User

XBox 360 Slim Clean Disk Error

also you can save your game saves to xbox cloud storage if you have xbox live gold.

Set up cloud storage for saved games

To use cloud storage for your saved games, you need:

xbox live gold

A console connected to Xbox LIVE

514 megabytes (MB) of storage space on your console (local cache)

Step 1: Turn on Cloud Saved Games (for a console)

From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage, and then select Cloud Saved Games.

Select Enable Cloud Saved Games.
  8. Boom B00M Boom Win User

cloud saves

9. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Cloud Storage and Beacons coming to xbox live

Thema:

1. XBOX Live and Cloud Storage - Similar Threads - Live Cloud Storage

2. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games: I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego...
  3. Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...: I am unable to get my saves to upload to the cloud. I first noticed this when attempting to play the game on one of my other household gaming PC's. Only New Game is presented when selecting my...
  4. Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled: Hi there What will happen to my cloud saved games if I cancel my Xbox live gold subscription? Will they be deleted? Or will I be able to access them when I get Xbox live gold again? Thanks for...
  5. No live service and Can't use cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    No live service and Can't use cloud: Hi there! I hope someone can help :(... I have an Xbox 360 and I bought the gold card. Everything is good except when testing the internet; I get Live Status error: No Live service. I checked...
  6. Microsoft/ Xbox Live they should make cloud storage memory up to 20TB For updates and installs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft/ Xbox Live they should make cloud storage memory up to 20TB For updates and installs?: WHAT WOULD YOU'LL THINK ABOUT THIS. f32d8edd-95e7-4292-9cda-4cc67947870a
  7. Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage: I am playing Rise of Nations, Extended Edition in Xbox Live on my Windows 10 PC. I've started getting this message and cannot save my games even though I always delete unneeded saves as I go. How...
  8. Xbox live not working. Says all services available but digital games and cloud saving not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live not working. Says all services available but digital games and cloud saving not ...: As the title mentions my current network status says all services are available but opening any of my digital it says "we couldn't get the latest save data". I'm from the Midwestern US if that...
  9. New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Madden Cloud Franchise

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Madden Cloud Franchise: I just recently finished my basement and purchased a second Xbox (Xbox One X)for our household. We still have our original Xbox One. When I try to load my Madden cloud franchise on the new Xbox it...
  10. xbox live cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live cloud storage: you do not resolve my issue as of the i keep geting a error that sed i have run out of xbox live cloud storage how can i get more storage as a gameer i have lots of games and if my xbox cloud can...