Xbox Live and Game Pass Promotions

Discus and support Xbox Live and Game Pass Promotions in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have about 2 years and 1 month of Xbox Live Gold left. I'm wanting to get as close to 36 months of Gold and Game Pass combined before I do the $1... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JKP333, Sep 21, 2019.

1. JKP333
    JKP333 Guest

I have about 2 years and 1 month of Xbox Live Gold left. I'm wanting to get as close to 36 months of Gold and Game Pass combined before I do the $1 Game Pass Ultimate deal. There's a deal on the Microsoft store for 3 months of Gold for $9.99 and another
    deal for 3 months of Game Pass for $9.99. Could I do the 3 month Gold deal even I already have over 2 years remaining? I'm hoping it will just extend it by 3 months. So I'd have 28 months of Gold and 3 months game pass and then do the Ultimate upgrade. Would
    this work?

:)

JKP333, Sep 21, 2019
  2. MiickO9 Win User

price of game pass

The $1 Promotion going on for both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live is only for "New" Subscriptions not for the Renewal or if you had Game Pass Before; sry
  3. makehalofan7 Win User

Xbox Live Gold - Game Pass Promo

Hey GaticaRising218

Hi, i have a problem with this promotion, i buy that promotion (1 month of Xbox Game Pass and 1 month of Xbox live Gold), and yes i have my game pass month but i havent recibed the xbox live gold code for 1 free month from The xbox oficial acount what must
    have to do?
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Game pass promo

Hey there,

If you're unable to take advantage of the 1$ Game Pass promotion, that would indicate you have already used a Game Pass trial on your Xbox Live account. To qualify for this promotion, you must be a new Game Pass subscriber. Apologies for any frustration
    this may have caused. We hope this helps!
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards not showing up

Hello MINNESOT4MISSLE,

There are no offers that Reward Credits for either Gold Subscription renewals or Game Pass. Additionally, this forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales
    and Promotions forum for more specific assistance. We do not have any Game Pass "mission of the month", so you may have us confused with another promotional program.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live gold DISTRESS

Those are the terms for both Game Pass and Gold. There is a $1 promotion for both

• *First month is $1. Promotional offer not valid for existing subscribers. After promotional period, subscription continues
      to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change) plus applicable taxes, unless cancelled. Game Pass offer available in all Xbox Game Pass markets, excluding Quebec.Gold offer available
      in all Xbox Live markets, excluding Quebec
      . Limited time offer. Game Pass: Subscription required to play games; catalog varies over time.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live and Game Pass Promotions - Similar Threads - Live Game Pass

2. Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?: I'm here to ask the community forum if I am entitled to a refund. Last December I had purchased my first gaming console and had utilized the vouchers that had come with the new unit. Upon the end...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services: Hi, Since yesterday I'm unable to use the Xbox live services, while I have the Xbox game pass Ultimate. I checked the payment. The amount is withdrawn from my account, it mentions Microsoft...
  4. Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?: Hi all-- I am thinking about joining XBox Game Pass Ultimate to take advantage of the $2 for 2 months trial. I already have an XBox Live Gold account (playing on XBox One console) and that doesn't...
  5. Xbox Game Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: i’ve purchased the 12 months Gold on june 23rd, and then purchased the 5 months Game Pass Ultimate, so, on subscriptions, says that i only have game pass ultimate until november, and there is no...
  6. Sharing Xbox Live and Game Pass??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Live and Game Pass??: So i have an Xbox One X and just my account on this system which i have Game Pass Ultimate (Game Pass + Xbox Live). My brother has just been given an Xbox One S, now i know im able to share games...
  7. Xbox Live Prepaid Card to pay Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Prepaid Card to pay Game Pass?: Hello. Are Xbox Live prepaid cards used to pay Game Pass on PC? Thanks. b72d5ccd-49e7-4abd-8977-f02cdaf99e2b
  8. I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.: So for the past couple months i've just been using my friends account and game sharing to get xbox live and game pass. All of a sudden today, nothing works and whenever I try to use something that...
  9. xbox live vs game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live vs game pass: hi looking for some guidance. at present we have 3 xbox one consoles in the house. I have my own live account and my 2 boys share another xbox live account. I am considering getting them the game...
  10. Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate: Hello, So for the past few days im been trying to upgrade my year of xbox live to ultimate, as it just expired. Every time i try to upgrade i keep getting a "try that again" error. I've contacted...