Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games

Discus and support Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i recently just bought an Xbox one x and im having some troubles getting my xbox live to function properly . Its connected to my xbox but whenever i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MartoEsco, Apr 30, 2019.

1. MartoEsco
    MartoEsco Guest

So i recently just bought an Xbox one x and im having some troubles getting my xbox live to function properly . Its connected to my xbox but whenever i try to play online its saying that my wifi and my xbox live is not connected . I’ve ran all the connectivity
    test and everything comes back good. But every time i try and play online in games like 2k or Forza it keeps saying that im not connected . Can someone please help ?!

:)

MartoEsco, Apr 30, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Can't connect to LIVE since the 10/16 update?

3. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

4. Saab323 Win User

Randomly disconnecting from Xbox Live

When I test Xbox Live Connection I get an error saying that I have an Internet Error and my wifi can't connect to the internet but my wifi is connecting to my pc internet, but when I just sign back in I automatically connect to Xbox Live. When I play games
    that do not require Xbox Live my Xbox Live never disconnects, this only happens when I play online games that require Xbox Live. I had one corrupt file but it was in games and apps, it was an incomplete download.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey DRAGON CAMO 945

That's sounds like a bit different in regards to the issue above.

I recommend that you create your own post by selecting the "Ask a question" at the top of the page.

If you do this we will be able to cater to you on that threat by giving you the best assistance possible.

I hope this helps you out a bit.
Thema:

1. Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games - Similar Threads - live internet connected

2. Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live: I reset my Xbox because of a Network issue with the Xbox. It was connected to the internet (was actually downloading updates for a few games) but then I was not connected to Xbox live (and my...
  3. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection: : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad...
  4. Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]: Hi, Al geruime tijd heb ik problemen met het verbinden van het internet. De ene keer als ik de xbox one opstart is hij automatisch verbonden met mijn internet en de andere keer niet. Zelfs nu ik...
  5. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e
  6. Internet connection but no Xbox live connectivity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet connection but no Xbox live connectivity.: Console does not connect to xbox live properly. Not allowing me to use apps/games. When I go on network settings, NAT Type = Open, Service info is unavailable. Completed network test - says...
  7. xbox not loading any online game but is connected to internet and xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox not loading any online game but is connected to internet and xbox live: so i was trying to play a game when the error code saying you cant play online games showed up i didnt think it was anything then i went to r6s and that couldnt connect to servers nor could...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet: Hey For the past week or so, my boys have not been able to connect to Fortnite. Intermittently, while trying to change settings it will say that there is no internet connection, then there is....
  9. Internetverbindung ja, Verbindung zu Live nein (Internet connection yes, connection to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internetverbindung ja, Verbindung zu Live nein (Internet connection yes, connection to...: Grüße Mitleidende. Also kurz und knapp meine One ist mit dem Inet verbunden aber Live sträubt sich ne Verbindung herzustellen....ich soll dann meine Netzwerkverbindung testen, gesagt getan soll...
  10. Can log into account but not into live. I am connected to the internet and have an updated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can log into account but not into live. I am connected to the internet and have an updated...: Pretty much what the title says, but I'll reiterate. There are 2 separate accounts on this xbox one, so this is not an account issue. I am successfully connected to the internet which is...