Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games

Discus and support Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i recently just bought an Xbox one x and im having some troubles getting my xbox live to function properly . Its connected to my xbox but whenever i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MartoEsco, Apr 30, 2019.

1. MartoEsco
    MartoEsco Guest

So i recently just bought an Xbox one x and im having some troubles getting my xbox live to function properly . Its connected to my xbox but whenever i try to play online its saying that my wifi and my xbox live is not connected . I’ve ran all the connectivity
    test and everything comes back good. But every time i try and play online in games like 2k or Forza it keeps saying that im not connected . Can someone please help ?!

:)

MartoEsco, Apr 30, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Can't connect to LIVE since the 10/16 update?

3. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

4. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey DRAGON CAMO 945

That's sounds like a bit different in regards to the issue above.

I recommend that you create your own post by selecting the "Ask a question" at the top of the page.

If you do this we will be able to cater to you on that threat by giving you the best assistance possible.

I hope this helps you out a bit.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Marto,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sounds like you are having quite the internet issues. First off are you wired or wireless? If you are wireless can you try a wired connection. Also may want to try the

cant connect to Xbox live troubleshooter
    . There may be an issue with your router communicating outside the house. If you continue to have issues you may want to give your ISP(internet service provider) a call to see if there are any issues.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games - Similar Threads - live internet connected

2. Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet: Hey For the past week or so, my boys have not been able to connect to Fortnite. Intermittently, while trying to change settings it will say that there is no internet connection, then there is....
  3. Internetverbindung ja, Verbindung zu Live nein (Internet connection yes, connection to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internetverbindung ja, Verbindung zu Live nein (Internet connection yes, connection to...: Grüße Mitleidende. Also kurz und knapp meine One ist mit dem Inet verbunden aber Live sträubt sich ne Verbindung herzustellen....ich soll dann meine Netzwerkverbindung testen, gesagt getan soll...
  4. Can log into account but not into live. I am connected to the internet and have an updated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can log into account but not into live. I am connected to the internet and have an updated...: Pretty much what the title says, but I'll reiterate. There are 2 separate accounts on this xbox one, so this is not an account issue. I am successfully connected to the internet which is...
  5. Xbox live says no internet connection but there is one

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live says no internet connection but there is one: I got a problem with my xbox app on Windows 10. Sometimes when i open the app a window with xbox live appeared and says that i have no connection to the Internet but i just have one. And wenn I...
  6. Hitron: Xbox Live shows as not connected when internet is connected

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Xbox Live shows as not connected when internet is connected: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox Live shows as not connected when internet is connected Hi lidstrom, I'm sorry to hear the issue is persisting. If the network connection shows up to be good with an...
  7. Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?: Comcast (ISPs): My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions? Delete the profile, clear the console cache and download the profile again...
  8. Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict: We have recently experienced loss of internet. A sky technician visited our home yesterday and changed our router and installed a booster. All devices connected to Wifi. However, we have two...
  9. Xbox One connecting to internet and Xbox live, but won’t stream or connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connecting to internet and Xbox live, but won’t stream or connect to game servers: Whenever I try to stream content or connect to a game’s servers, it says it loses connection, yet I’m connected to the internet and connected to Xbox live. I checked my network status on the Xbox,...
  10. Can't sign in to Xbox live on X360 from my account but internet connection is OK!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to Xbox live on X360 from my account but internet connection is OK!: Hi I can't sign in to Xbox live from my Xbox 360. I've tried checking the network status which is fine. However, when I go to sign in to Xbox live I get this error code - 80151015 and it says...