Xbox live and xbox live gold

Discus and support Xbox live and xbox live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So tdy in a hurry i bought myself a box live gold thinking it is a game pass but I guess I should have a bought a xbox live in order to play games. Now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayanarainS.A, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Xbox live and xbox live gold

So tdy in a hurry i bought myself a box live gold thinking it is a game pass but I guess I should have a bought a xbox live in order to play games. Now I'm really stuck is there anyway to change it or reverse it.

:)

JayanarainS.A, Jun 9, 2021
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s digital

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. To play any multiplayer game over Xbox Live, you much have an Xbox Profile with an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription. For more information on what comes with Xbox Live Gold, check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold - Features.

I hope this helps.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Account

If you do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, you will not be able to play online multiplayer games.

Players receive this message for one of three reasons:

1. You do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, which is required to play multiplayer games online.
    2. Your Xbox Live Gold account expired.
      Visit your Xbox Live account to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    3. Your Xbox Live Gold account was recently renewed. Please allow up to 24 hours for Microsoft to process your transaction.
    If you have more questions about Xbox Live accounts, be sure to check out

Xbox Live membership.
Thema:

Xbox live and xbox live gold

1. Xbox live and xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live live gold

2. I have been charged twice for my XBox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged twice for my XBox Live Gold subscription: I have been charged twice for my XBox Live Gold subscription. Both charges came out in June but on different days. Both via Paypal. Only one of the payments is showing in my Microsoft order...
  3. Xbox Live Gold update won't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold update won't work: Dear fellow Xboxers... I'm trying to update my current Xbox live gold sub. into a ultimate one, but I always get the same error, "Change region on the Microsoft Store", I have done all I could...
  4. When playing xbox 360 games through my xbox one it doesn't recognise that I have xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing xbox 360 games through my xbox one it doesn't recognise that I have xbox live gold: Hello I've been trying to export my character from borderlands 1 (xbox 360) to borderlands goty edition (xbox one) when i open up borderlands 1 and press export character it tells me "This feature...
  5. can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money: am i able to buy xbox live gold with a 50 pound gift card if i bought it e2526b8a-11f8-4b5f-900a-171f7ca11997
  6. Xbox live gold and games I paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold and games I paid for: Hi I'm looking forward to buying rainbow six siege on my Xbox and my question is if I purchase the game will I be able to play it without gold because I paid or no?...
  7. Does my son need Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for console to play Fortnite on his Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my son need Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for console to play Fortnite on his Xbox?: Hello, When setting up my son on his Xbox One in November 2020 I had some trouble with the account. I ended up buying Xbox Live Gold in Euros and Xbox Game Pass for console, all so I could set...
  8. Conversion of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conversion of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I am currently using a Game Pass Ultimate membership of 7 months on my xbox console so if i use a code of 1 month Xbox Live Gold will my Game Pass Ultimate membership convert to 8 months? ( I...
  9. Why does xbox live gold need to exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox live gold need to exist?: Hi there everyone I need this answered as I have been a loyal xbox customer since the 360 was released and I was wondering why does xbox live gold need to exist anymore back in 360 days it made...
  10. Error 8C150009 Xbox live gold xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8C150009 Xbox live gold xbox 360: Hey everyone, I purchased the xbox live gold on my xbox 360. I got this error code : 8C150009. I know what is this error code but I would like to know if I can still play online. Or maybe you...