Xbox live Anmeldung an der Xbox-APP[Translation-Xbox live sign in to xbox APP]

Discus and support Xbox live Anmeldung an der Xbox-APP[Translation-Xbox live sign in to xbox APP] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ich habe jetzt 3h versucht, gegoogelt usw. und nichts gefunden. Ich weiß nicht mehr wie ich es beheben kann. Ich kann mich nicht anmelden und mein... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Giuliob3, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Giuliob3
    Giuliob3 Guest

Ich habe jetzt 3h versucht, gegoogelt usw. und nichts gefunden. Ich weiß nicht mehr wie ich es beheben kann.

Ich kann mich nicht anmelden und mein NAT-Typ und Serverkonnektivität ist auch blockiert.

[Translation-I have now tried 3h, googled etc. and found nothing. I don't know how to fix it anymore.

I can't log in and my NAT type and server connectivity is also blocked.]

Xbox live Anmeldung an der Xbox-APP[Translation-Xbox live sign in to xbox APP] [​IMG]

Xbox live Anmeldung an der Xbox-APP[Translation-Xbox live sign in to xbox APP] [​IMG]

Ich bitte um schnelle hilfe, da ich mir wirklich nicht mehr zu helfen weiß.

:)

Giuliob3, Apr 7, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. We understand you are unable to connect at all. We recommend trying the

server connectivity is blocked guide
    . Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Giuliob3 Win User

Hi XBF Brad A, Its still not working i tried all idk what i can do now? :/

mfg Giulio
  4. l1vinl1fe1991 Win User

Cannot sign in to Xbox App

In the xbox app, anytime I try to sign in to xbox live, the app does nothing. I am unable to sign in to the xbox app. I know my MS acct credentials and I'm logged into the MS Store.
  5. JustinHahn 12 Win User

Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

Hi there Justin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to download the Skype app on the Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Set
    up and troubleshoot Xbox Live apps

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    Hallo es hat mir leider hat es mir nicht geholfen und ich finde die app auf der xbox 360 ja auch nicht im store (xbox guide >xbox startseite >apps> apps durchsuchen dort ist die skype app nicht

Translate: Hello it has unfortunately not helped me and I find the app on the xbox 360 so not synonymous in the store (xbox guide> xbox home> apps> search apps there is not a skype app
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Xbox App - Login not possible / Anmeldung nicht möglich (0x409) 0x80080005

Hi Der,

For the post by Leslie: Since the app is already installed please launch the app and it will ask for a login. After that it will do the rest. Xbox Identity Provider is a
    preinstalled system app that is used by apps and games on Windows to connect to the Xbox Live account. The Xbox Identity Provider is not intended to run as a stand-alone application though.

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Xbox live Anmeldung an der Xbox-APP[Translation-Xbox live sign in to xbox APP] - Similar Threads - live Anmeldung der

2. Problema al cangear live gold[Translation-live gold problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema al cangear live gold[Translation-live gold problem]: Canjee mi targeta y no sirvio de nada, no me deja jugar con otros usuarios [Translation-Redeem my targeta and it's no good, it won't let me play with other users]...
  3. Problem with codes and xbox live service locations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with codes and xbox live service locations: Hello, I live in Romania, where Xbox Live services aren't supported so I can't set my location to it. I have bought Fallout 4 and it came with a free backwards compatible copy of Fallout 3 and I...
  4. Double billing for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double billing for xbox live: I paid for an annual xbox live subscription last year and have just realised I was then charged monthly from July for the same thing. I have found it impossible to talk to someone as the contact...
  5. xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360): I purchased Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge for download via xbox live. The first time I tried to download the download behaved normally, gradually growing from 1% upward, and then suddenly...
  6. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I got a 12 month xbox live gold prepaid card on christmas and when i redeemed it it said i get 4 months of gamepass with the gold. Today the game pass ran out and it took the remaining 7 months of...
  7. O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]: Comprei um cartão Live Gold para Xbox 360, mas o código não foi aceito. Como resolver? [Translation-I bought a Live Gold card for Xbox 360, but the code was not accepted. How to solve? ]...
  8. Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live: One day I bought a Microsoft Xbox Live card. The moment that I inserted the code into the redeem a code slot, it said that this code has already been redeemed. Please help because I felt like I've...
  9. 3 month xbox live card

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 month xbox live card: I bought a xbox live 3 month card for my grandson a little over a week ago. He went home and is now back at my house and it will not let him log on. We need help to resolve this ....
  10. Anmeldung xbox live fehlercode [Translation - Login xbox live error code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anmeldung xbox live fehlercode [Translation - Login xbox live error code]: Ich versuche.mich schon seit Tagen anzumelden aber das funktioniert nicht weil es mir immer einen Fehlercode anzeigt und egal was ich eingebe immer kommt der selbe Fehlercode. Was soll ich machen...