Xbox Live API Game Library Information

Discus and support Xbox Live API Game Library Information in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, This is my first post on these forums (I hope this is the best place to ask this sort of question). I am interested in leveraging the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slyder416, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Slyder416
    Slyder416 Guest

Hello all,

This is my first post on these forums (I hope this is the best place to ask this sort of question).

I am interested in leveraging the Xbox Live API's for an application I am building, specifically, to get information about a users game library.

Is it possible for me to get a listing of all of the digital titles I have in my library through the API?

Thanks!

:)

Slyder416, Nov 5, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

3. johnny nobakes Win User

Xbox OAuth

4. Ackis Win User

Xbox Live Network

Hi there !

I would recommend reaching out to the PR department for partnerships.
    This page here has contact information. They would have the
    best information for you, and hopefully, at the very least, better information on who to reach out to.

Best of luck!
    Seriously? PR? Come on.

API information is located here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-live/introduction-to-xbox-live-apis
  5. TheNecromonicon Win User

Xbox live marketplace

Yes you can play games you downloaded from the xbox live marketplace. Make sure the game is installed on your console with the gamertag you used to purchase the content. If the game is multiplayer only, you will have no luck in doing such as it will be required
    for you to be signed in under a gamertag to play on the servers. For more information please visit:support.xbox.com/.../manage-game-library
  6. ElatePath00 Win User

download content from Steam

Okay. When I first purchased it from Steam, it was "loaded" into my Steam game library on their website. Then a prompt came up "This is played over xbox live". According to your information, it sounds like "playing over xbox live" just means accessing
    your Microsoft account to allow for a multiplayer online gaming experience from your computer. it doesn't mean somehow downloading it to your actual xbox 360. Fine. Works for me.....Thanks so much for concise information.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live API Game Library Information - Similar Threads - Live API Game

2. Unable to log in to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to log in to Xbox Live: Recently joined the Beta ring from the Delta ring in order to try console streaming. Last night and tonight, I cannot log in to XBL at all. It doesn't auto-sign in when I turn on the console...
  3. Multiplayer count on xbox one x not using live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer count on xbox one x not using live?: What is the highest players possible on xbox one x not using live for multiplayer games? I realize it may vary from game to game but one the game with the highest players possible what is the...
  4. Connect to xbox live error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect to xbox live error: I have been playing crash team racing nitro and while playing online it comes up with an error that says connect to xbox live to get online features. I'm able to play online so there is no problem...
  5. COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...: Bom dia Eu comprei um cartão XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES, nas lojas Americanas para dar continuidade com a minha assinatura anterior, sendo que não conseguir e tive que abrir uma nova conta....
  6. Xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection: Hello, My xbox will constantly disconnect from xbox live. My router is completely fine every other device from phones to laptops to tablets connect and hold a connection fine. And the only way to...
  7. xbox live sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live sharing: 3 xboxs in myhouse one xbox live account i used to be able to have all have gold with just my one main xbox being the one that has xbox live gold but now live isnt working for the other 2...
  8. Xbox Live REST API

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live REST API: Is there an official REST API available for XBOX Live data? My company is looking for data related to profile info, achievements, presence, friends, and games played as well as a user authorizing...
  9. Access Xbox Live RESTful API Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access Xbox Live RESTful API Services: Does anyone here know how to gain access to the xbox live restful API service? We would like to build our own API library for an upcoming project involving Xbox & Playstation. Any help pointing...
  10. How to get winner of the game from XBOX live API?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get winner of the game from XBOX live API?: Is there any way to get the participants, score of participants and winner of the game from an API? fa4adcfa-95ba-4280-a11d-2bb4c5475f95