Xbox live australian service shaping?

Discus and support Xbox live australian service shaping? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox live australian service shaping? Hi, Does anybody know if the xbox live service is shaped in Australia? I usually get 44mbps download and 15mbps... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Sheager, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Sheager
    Sheager Guest

Hi, Does anybody know if the xbox live service is shaped in Australia? I usually get 44mbps download and 15mbps upload but when speed testing my xbox connection my upload speed is only 4mbps. I've tried to change DNS setting and this has no effect. Some
    support or help would be great. So far @xboxsupport cant even be bothered responding to my tweets about this issue.

:)

Sheager, Jun 22, 2018
  2. Countdown to 2013 Daily Deal #4 Missing - Where is it?

Thanks for your answer, but this is just yet another instance of the Australian XBL service being a lesser one. The Australian dash is really the sickly younger brother of Xbox US dash.

Ge3ks-447540F2-D2CF-49CF-9990-144F7787C74C, Jun 22, 2018
  3. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    Kinect peripheral

Wait for it, Australia will have it easier to send their Xbox One or Kinect to a repair service, I am sure Xbox live australian service shaping? :)

Improvement for Xbox LIVE for Australian gamers is expected too.

I am sure they gonna give out some news about changes.

skys7, Jun 22, 2018
  4. Ge3ks-447540F2-D2CF- Win User

Countdown to 2013 Daily Deal #4 Missing - Where is it?

Thanks for your answer, but this is just yet another instance of the Australian XBL service being a lesser one. The Australian dash is really the sickly younger brother of Xbox US dash.
  5. skys7 Win User

Kinect peripheral

Wait for it, Australia will have it easier to send their Xbox One or Kinect to a repair service, I am sure :)

Improvement for Xbox LIVE for Australian gamers is expected too.

I am sure they gonna give out some news about changes.
  6. Deaths Head 200 Win User

DLC & Online pass code not working

Considering the Australian Xbox Live Marketplace didn't get the Inaurguration Station (yet the Australian PlayStation Network DID get it), I'm not holding my breath.
  7. auburnlaw Win User

Turning off Auto-renewal

8. TURGID DAHLIA Win User

Gears codes

The codes themselves are not region locked, but the games are. Does your account region match your physical location?
    Hi, yes. It is an Xbox bought in Australia from an Australian retailer and my Xbox Live Account is an Australian account with an Australian credit card attached to it and in every possible place in System that a setting can be changed to Australia it has
    been changed to say Australia.
Thema:

1. Xbox live australian service shaping? - Similar Threads - live australian service

2. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  3. Can’t Connect To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Connect To Xbox Live: I can’t connect to Xbox live and every time I try a window pops up with the error 0x80040900 and tells me to restart the console. I tried restarting the console several times but the same thing...
  4. Moving my Xbox One Live account to another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving my Xbox One Live account to another account: I've been on my moms Microsoft Account since I joined Xbox. Now that I've moved out I need to move off of her account. Is there any way I can move my Xbox One Live Account from her's to my already...
  5. Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell: As of today I bought a new xbox one s and I'm using every ounce of will I have left to transfer my game data over. On my account I have a 14 day free trial of xbox live gold and after many...
  6. why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass: why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass 42583586-05eb-4a6d-b074-bdbd832d7afd
  7. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: What on earth is going on with Xbox live I can't access my games and I am repeatedly having to re-sign in which takes forever the only thing that is working is accessing my bank account to take my...
  8. Issues with downloading games from Xbox Live (For Australian Users)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with downloading games from Xbox Live (For Australian Users): Hi all. I have been having trouble downloading some games off of Xbox Live as of late. (The most recent being Assassin's Creed Syndicate) I have tried every fix I can find to no avail until I...
  9. XBox Live Subscription Problem (no Australian states)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Subscription Problem (no Australian states): Hi guys. Trying to sign up for the free 1month XBL subscription, but it's asking me to input my state. The only problem is... all the states are in America (Washington D.C, Texas, etc)....
  10. Australia Azure servers are live for Xbox. Why aren't Australian dashboards connecting to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Australia Azure servers are live for Xbox. Why aren't Australian dashboards connecting to ...: I don't understand. Now that the Australian Azure servers are on, why are the Australian Xbox One dashboards not using them? Right now, doing network test reveals around 200ms ping for me and I...