Xbox Live Ban Standards

Discus and support Xbox Live Ban Standards in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently banned and completely ignored by all xbox services. Hi all, So as a loyal 10+ year xbox subscriber I was recently banned for using an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Qsk Butterz, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Qsk Butterz
    Qsk Butterz Guest

Xbox Live Ban Standards

Recently banned and completely ignored by all xbox services.

Hi all,

So as a loyal 10+ year xbox subscriber I was recently banned for using an inappropriate term that could also be used to define a female dog towards an harasser. The initiator of the conversation made a derogatory comment towards me and I defended myself
    indefinitely. That said, the ban does not feel fair and I'd like to be heard by someone in the community rather just being brushed under the rug for all my years of loyalty.

CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS. PLEASE.

:)

Qsk Butterz, Aug 15, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Live Ban Standards

If you review the XBox Forum Guidelines and the other links within, it advises not to retaliate to others bad behaviour, but to Block,
    Mute and Report the offender.
  3. PWNRR Win User

Xbox Live Ban Standards

Hey man, I'm sorry for the ban. Xbox is very strict about profanity, always try to be kind and appropriate. Seniority is ignored when rules are broken. However, I do understand your frustration because your defended yourself, and it seems the aggressor has
    received no punishment. If someone else has done something that violates the Terms and Conditions of Xbox Live, you should immediately report their profile. If you feel you have been wrongly punished, the best move to make is contact the enforcement team,
    and file a claim.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

Goodluck.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Ban Standards

The enforcement team would be the only ones who could do anything, if possible. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com However, it doesn't matter how a situation starts.
    If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, which profanity does, you can be punished. In situations like that, it's best to just report the other person and block them instead of responding.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox Live Ban Standards

@QSK Butterz

I believe Xbox DOES care about their customers, it was down to you to empower yourself and NOT retaliate towards the person causing the problem. Instead, you did so, and are likely seen as just as bad as the other person, so the decision was a correct one.

Please refrain from doing this again, and there will be no issues. Utilise the Block and Mute functions, via the other person's Xbox profile.

Best,

L
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Live Ban Standards

Qsk Butterz,

Never engage with someone who is cursing, using slurs, or just generally being a toxic player. I know our first instinct is to defend ourselves, but it’s just better to report, mute and then subsequently block the players in question. It’s safer for you
    and keeps you from being banned for something preventable.

If your ban is 24 hours or longer, you may request a case review by following the link posted below: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us
Thema:

Xbox Live Ban Standards

1. Xbox Live Ban Standards - Similar Threads - Live Ban Standards

2. Xbox live ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live ban: Hello my name is chris gammer tag CKRI5FLAME I wanna kno why i got banned and i wasent even on my game at the time ...msg alert said something about my gamer pic ...there is nothing in the xbox...
  3. My xbox live account banned for over 2 years

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account banned for over 2 years: Ok so 2 years ago i was trying to sell a gamertag to someone and to be honest i kinda felt like it was wrong but didnt really think i would get into trouble and end up getting a lifetime ban , no...
  4. Communication banned because of Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication banned because of Xbox Live: I had tried to send a group message to all of my friends and to people who I had play with in games. It was to let them know I make YouTube videos, and that they should check out my channel. I was...
  5. What's the deal with your xbox live ban system?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the deal with your xbox live ban system?: I mean, say someone griefs someone in a game, and then the person who was griefed then decides to ask said griefer why they did it in xbox live chat. Said griefer (We'll call them 1) then replies...
  6. Does anyone know how to find out if your child is banned from Xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to find out if your child is banned from Xbox live?: I think my child is banned from speaking on xbox (fortnite) and want to find out why. Does anyone know how to do this? Like a notification to my email? Thanks 55b11238-70cb-4519-a086-5281f3555182
  7. What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...

in XboX Insiders
    What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...: I'm curious mainly because I wonder, what happens to all of those games you bought digitally? Let's say, theoretically, one is banned for trash talking, modding, or something else that goes...
  8. Xbox Live account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account banned: Hi, I’m Florian My Xbox Live account was banned in 2011 (i know it’s late). How could I know why my account has been banned ? Is there something I could do to have my account back ? Thank you !...
  9. Can normal xbox live players ban people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can normal xbox live players ban people: My friend said he recored a party chat where the Community conduct guidelines were broken (they could get banned if they said that in a message) so could my friend submit that recording somewhere...
  10. Chat banned on xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat banned on xbox live account: My account has had some restrictions placed on it because of a recent ban on communications. The ban was the result of online multiplayer on battlefield V. I killed this player a couple of times...