Xbox live ban

Discus and support Xbox live ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been banned from Xbox live permanently for nothing but minding my own business, I haven't done anything wrong for the past 3 or 4 days and I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IanRiggs1, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. IanRiggs1
    IanRiggs1 Guest

Xbox live ban

I have been banned from Xbox live permanently for nothing but minding my own business, I haven't done anything wrong for the past 3 or 4 days and I had just gotten out of a ban that had lasted a day, I have no offensive videos or messages after the last
    ban. last night was the last time I had access to my account and was playing a game by myself and did not interact with anyone. (if I have any inappropriate messages lately it has been from a different person who may have hacked me).

:)

2. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox Console Ban,

3. ZombieTron Win User

Console Banned. Reason????????

4. DangerousBard Win User

My Account Was Banned JamesG12333

5. Miss Portia Win User

i got console banned for no reason

6. {Parity} Win User

console bannie

Maybe it is a game ban and not an XBOX live ban.
Thema:

Xbox live ban

1. Xbox live ban - Similar Threads - live ban

2. My xbox live account is banned. Why though?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live account is banned. Why though?: Yesterday, an extremely salty and arrogant kid i met on r6 in a quick match, tked me and my friend, and decided to throw the whole match. After inviting him to a party, he kept on and on screaming...
  3. Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me): Hello, hope you're all having a good day/night. Ive tried filing a case review and it wouldn't work so I was told to come here. I have been playing Xbox for 9 years. I made my first Xbox live...
  4. Xbox Live Ban hasn't been lifted at time stated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ban hasn't been lifted at time stated.: I got banned yesterday, and my notifications say it will be over at 10:21am. Its now 11:05am and its still not over. The Enforement site says theyre having technical difficulties. What can i do?...
  5. Multiple xbox live accounts used to harass when banned from a community server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple xbox live accounts used to harass when banned from a community server.: I've reported every single account that i thought theyve used. For a total of around 15. Will xbox enforcement actually do anything or do i need to be on 24/7 to combat them?...
  6. Banned Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned Xbox Live account: I have a Xbox Live account that was banned permanently close to 10 years ago when I was a kid and they wouldn't tell me the reason when I called Xbox Support. I'm curious if these methods have...
  7. Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account: I need a temp ban for 1 month. Is there a XBLPET Staff member that can issue it? I did something that violated MY rules Not the code of conduct of myself. f09db3e2-a855-461e-a87f-77ce362e1ec2
  8. Xbox Live Perma Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Perma Ban: The new xbox series X is coming out soon and I want to know how many bans until you get permanantly banned from xbox. My friend got perma banned a couple years ago after about 4 communication bans...
  9. Banned from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from xbox live: I have done nothing wrong but I got banned from making purchases. Is it because it was "suspicious"idk. 468d21d6-4261-4cdc-a379-2344f4e1c3a9
  10. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.: So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack...