xbox live banned

Discus and support xbox live banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why has my sons xbox live been banned for 2 weeks?i cant find out why or find anyone to talk to about this!!!! Please someone help as i have one very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JadieeBaby, May 30, 2014.

1. JadieeBaby
    JadieeBaby Guest

xbox live banned

why has my sons xbox live been banned for 2 weeks?i cant find out why or find anyone to talk to about this!!!! Please someone help as i have one very unhappy/upset 9 year old! His user name is

:)

JadieeBaby, May 30, 2014
  2. Caillou
    Caillou Guest
    my xbox got banned

xbox live support can be pretty useful.. but they will not discuss bans. You need to find a way to get intact with xbox live enforcement team. But if you got console banned, that means you have done something before. And you would see where they would think you are the hacker or "cheater".

Caillou, May 30, 2014
  3. ohioguy24
    ohioguy24 Guest
    So I called 3 times, they just told me it's not their problem. (360 downloading issues)

I did back in the day?? Like 2008.

ohioguy24, May 30, 2014
  4. xbox live banned

StefanNeubauer, May 30, 2014
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox Console Ban,

6. ZombieTron Win User

Console Banned. Reason????????

7. DangerousBard Win User

My Account Was Banned JamesG12333

8. Miss Portia Win User

i got console banned for no reason

9. {Parity} Win User

console bannie

Maybe it is a game ban and not an XBOX live ban.
Thema:

xbox live banned

1. xbox live banned - Similar Threads - live banned

2. Live Chat Hasn't Worked since ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Chat Hasn't Worked since ban.: It's been months since last ban and chat still not working. I sometimes can hear people in game or party but it is extremely rare they hear me. Have reset unit to defaults and done a system reset...
  3. Xbox live ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live ban: My ban has been lifted but I still cant type. Why? 49f8af96-2e78-47bf-a9f6-8b5a0615c924
  4. If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?: My xbox live account was permanently banned for “cheating” even though I have never have or would cheat on any game. The day before i was banned i made a looking for group post asking people to do...
  5. I have been falsely reported and now been temporarily banned in communcating in Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been falsely reported and now been temporarily banned in communcating in Xbox live.: So i was playing a videogame called For Honor I was fighting a dude but then he got real angry at me and after the match he messaged me. I then told him I was expecting this type of message from...
  6. Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]: Olá pessoal tudo bem com vocês?, estou com algumas dúvidas a respeito do banimento de conta do Xbox Live ou o Banimento do Xbox One de se conectar a internet e jogar online. Se eu logar a minha...
  7. Xbox live ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live ban: Microsoft is a [mod removed] job. Ive reported people over and over using foul language and this and that and not once have the other users been banned. But i get reported for every little thing i...
  8. Will doing the following ban my console from Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will doing the following ban my console from Xbox live?: Hello I want to pull apart this old original xbox hard drive to use on my Xbox 360 S. Would doing so ban my account from Xbox live? It's from microsoft, so it should be good? Will it ban me from...
  9. Provocation et ban du Xbox Live[Provocation and ban of Xbox Live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Provocation et ban du Xbox Live[Provocation and ban of Xbox Live]: Bonjour, Après une partie sur Apex Legends, un membre de mon équipe (en jeu) est venu m'insulter sur mes messages privés comme quoi j'étais nul et que c'est cause de moi qu'on a perdu. C'est...
  10. Ban Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban Xbox live: hello, i would like to know how to revoke a ban xbox sanction. badly intensified person has fun reported the others with several accounts to banish the person and I was a victim...