Xbox live billing account changes codes and proofs

Discus and support Xbox live billing account changes codes and proofs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a lot of issues to sort out i just need to talk to some one on the phone is there a contact number? I cant find anything on the wed site. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fuzzy x Johnny, May 5, 2014.

1. Xbox live billing account changes codes and proofs

I have a lot of issues to sort out i just need to talk to some one on the phone is there a contact number? I cant find anything on the wed site. It will take ages to get things done other wise. Very frustrated person

:)

Fuzzy x Johnny, May 5, 2014
  2. Issue Purchasing with Microsoft Points

Thank you for the error code. Below are some solutions I would suggest you try.

First, let's make sure your billing info is correct. You will want to make sure the billing address for your Xbox LIVE account matches the billing address used by your credit card. To change your Xbox LIVE billing info, see Change
    your Xbox LIVE account information

If your billing info looks good, next you will want to make sure your security proofs are valid. You can Get help with your Microsoft account security proofs here.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have any questions. Cheers!

Mister Ohnaka, May 5, 2014
  3. WiseDragon
    WiseDragon Guest
    WiseDragon, May 5, 2014
  4. Xbox live billing account changes codes and proofs

Please reach out to them by visiting this page here You can always check out the International Xbox Support phone numbers for your region by clicking
    here
    Good Luck Fuzzy x

PR1NCE DARKNESS, May 5, 2014
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Issue Purchasing with Microsoft Points

Thank you for the error code. Below are some solutions I would suggest you try.

First, let's make sure your billing info is correct. You will want to make sure the billing address for your Xbox LIVE account matches the billing address used by your credit card. To change your Xbox LIVE billing info, see Change

If your billing info looks good, next you will want to make sure your security proofs are valid. You can Get help with your Microsoft account security proofs here.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have any questions. Cheers!
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

cant download a game

Hello Miss,

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to enjoy Castle Crashers. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

If you haven't already, I would suggest giving the steps below a shot.

Solution 1: Check your billing address

Make sure the billing address for your Xbox LIVE account matches the billing address used by your credit card company. To change the billing address for your Xbox LIVE account, see Change

If your Xbox LIVE account address matches the billing address used by your credit card company, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Update the security proofs for your Microsoft account

To resolve this issue, verify and, if necessary, add security proofs to your Microsoft account. For example, add a new email address or phone number. For information about how to manage the security proofs for your Microsoft account, see Get
    help with your Microsoft account security proofs

After you verify and update the security proofs for your Microsoft account, sign in to Xbox LIVE, and then try to purchase

When you say it won't let you, what do you mean exactly? Are you running into an error message/code? What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Let us know, and we can go from there.
  7. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Please reach out to them by visiting this page here You can always check out the International Xbox Support phone numbers for your region by clicking
    here
    Good Luck Fuzzy x
  8. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Help with Error Code 80153410

Hey Irish,

Sorry to hear you're having these download troubles. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Here are a few suggestions I would like you to try:

Solution 1: Check your billing address

Make sure the billing address for your Xbox LIVE account matches the billing address used by your credit card company. To change the billing address for your Xbox LIVE account, see

Change your Xbox LIVE account information

If your Xbox LIVE account address matches the billing address used by your credit card company, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Update the security proofs for your Microsoft account

To resolve this issue, verify and, if necessary, add security proofs to your Microsoft account. For example, add a new email address or phone number. For information about how to manage the security proofs for your Microsoft account, see

Get help with your Microsoft account security proofs

After you verify and update the security proofs for your Microsoft account, sign in to Xbox LIVE, and then try to purchase or download the content again.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  9. WiseDragon Win User

Xbox live error

Thema:

1. Xbox live billing account changes codes and proofs - Similar Threads - live billing account

2. Xbox Live billing account is locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live billing account is locked: O que posso fazer para desbloquear minha conta de faturamento ao vivo do Xbox, que está bloqueada ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [Translation-What can I...
  3. Your Xbox live billing account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Xbox live billing account: Hello, Been trying to purchase using Paypal / Credit Card on my Xbox 360 but been unable to do so, I get the following message: Your Xbox live billing account has been locked from making...
  4. Xbox live billing account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live billing account: my Xbox live billing account has been locked for making purchases e464698a-4cb7-4eae-a4c3-54404eb5cc3c
  5. refund of wrong billing and payment done on my xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund of wrong billing and payment done on my xbox live account: How to get refund of wrong billing and payment done on my xbox live account. Payment history shows purchase of GTA V, which I have not done 626635ec-c830-4c0a-83ae-30b0b3c02ef8
  6. Your Xbox live billing account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Xbox live billing account: Hello, Been trying to purchase using Paypal / Credit Card on my Xbox 360 but been unable to do so, I get the following message: Your Xbox live billing account has been locked from making...
  7. Using More Than One Billing Account Congruently for Digital Purchases on XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using More Than One Billing Account Congruently for Digital Purchases on XBOX Live: There was a time when I could use my Microsoft Account to pay for a digital purchase on XBOX Live and my credit card to cover any additional charge if the Microsoft Account did not have enough...
  8. DOUBLE BILLED FOR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    DOUBLE BILLED FOR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT: I originally had a 1 month XBOX live subscription but I then signed up for the yearly subscription and this month still got charged for the 1 month. How can I cancel just the 1 month now without...
  9. My FREE XBOX Live account was cancelled for not having a credit card on file for billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My FREE XBOX Live account was cancelled for not having a credit card on file for billing: Used to have a credit card on file. It expired. I did not add a new one because I have children that use the xbox for Netflix and to play child-friendly games. If I have a credit card on file,...
  10. when i try to activate live on my account it says your xbox live billing account has been ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i try to activate live on my account it says your xbox live billing account has been ...: when i try to activate live on my account it says your xbox live billing account has been locked from making purchases call xbox support so we can help get this straightened out how can i fix...