Xbox Live Billing

Discus and support Xbox Live Billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I haven’t been playing xbox for a while now. So, today I get home and decide to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate; but here’s thing: I can’t. I remember... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AugustoRodrigues4, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Billing

I haven’t been playing xbox for a while now. So, today I get home and decide to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate; but here’s thing: I can’t. I remember I tried to cancel my xbox live gold subscription before I quit playing for a while, but couldn’t because
    microsoft makes it so hard to cancel anything. Anyway, I called my bank and had the billing blocked because that was the only way I managed not to pay for a service I’m not going to use. Now, I want to play again, this time through Game Pass; but they won’t
    allow me to purchase anything since I haven’t payed for the xbox live that I haven’t used at all. Honestly, I just wanted to cancel that Live subscription and not pay for it, so I can finally purchase Game Pass.

:)

AugustoRodrigues4, Nov 18, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Xbox live subscription changes

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Purchased game doesn't download nor appear as such

4. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox Live Billing

Hey there AugustoRodrigues4,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on cancelling your subscription in the future as well as in the future. I can certainly see how disheartening this issue could be. We actually have a great support article with instructions on how to deal
    with this balance at How to pay a past due balance on an Xbox subscription that should help with this situation.

It directs you to your account page in Microsoft, as the ability to pay balances has not been directly integrated into the Xbox settings yet. You can always go to Settings> Account> Subscriptions> [The subscription you're trying to affect]> and view
    and manage subscription
    and it will open up the console's internet browser and basically direct you to the account site there.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  5. AugustoRodrigues4 Win User

Xbox Live Billing

Here’s the thing. It shows I don’t have a Live subscription on my microsoft page. Is there a way I can do it through the console? Because that would make it way easier.
  6. iurimatheus Win User

Xbox Live Billing

Hmm.. I just contact the Xbox support (there is a live chat) it was very helpful. They told me that the Xbox Live auto renewal was active then I asked for turn it off. I will wait to see if it will continuing appear im my credit card billing.

By the way .. thank you Smwutches!
Thema:

Xbox Live Billing

1. Xbox Live Billing - Similar Threads - Live Billing

2. Xbox Live Billing and Access Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Billing and Access Issues: For the past two weeks, I've been having a major issue with my Xbox Live Gold. Even though I have recurring billing turned on, a charge has been posted and billed to my Xbox account AND Discover...
  3. XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ULTIMATE BILLING ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ULTIMATE BILLING ISSUE: I recently upgraded to xbox game pass ultimate from xbox gold live because it was only $1. Instead I was charged $14.99, so I filled out a refund request form and even left in the notes that I was...
  4. Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?: I bought a year of Xbox Live Gold and it expired. My card that I was using to pay for it also expired. How do I cancel the subscription, change cards, and buy the $1 Ultimate Membership Pass...
  5. I believe we are being billed twice in error for XBox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe we are being billed twice in error for XBox live: Who do I contact to discuss that we are being billed twice for XBox live? 109fa3af-a487-4a45-a4be-d264df4f1343
  6. Double xbox live billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double xbox live billing: hello my xbox live gold is charged double and I do not know why can you help me? e909d414-a00a-4216-91cf-de0bfaa08983
  7. Xbox live unpaid bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live unpaid bill: I just open my xbox one s and was chekking that it is okey for selling. Then i saw that i have unpaid live and that cost 59.99e. I don't want pay that anymore. Its now 10 days over when the last...
  8. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...
  9. Xbox Live not showing as subscribed, yet card already billed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live not showing as subscribed, yet card already billed.: So my Visa gift card has been billed for the $1 for Gold, but it didn't give me access to Gold. I tried it with Game Pass, and it worked just fine. Can I have my Gold status? I can prove the bill...
  10. abonnement live gold facturé sans que je l'ai acheté. [Live Gold subscription billed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    abonnement live gold facturé sans que je l'ai acheté. [Live Gold subscription billed...: Il y a une semaine, un abonnement live gold a été chargé sur mon compte bancaire. Le problème c'est que je n'ai jamais acheté cet abonnement. Qu'est-ce que je peux faire? Translation:[ A week...