xbox live billing

Discus and support xbox live billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a charge on my credit card for XBox Live Gold. Have no idea what Microsoft account it's being billed under as I think we let one of our kids... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MarkCummings6, Jul 1, 2020.

1. xbox live billing

I have a charge on my credit card for XBox Live Gold. Have no idea what Microsoft account it's being billed under as I think we let one of our kids sign up several years ago using our cc. How do I cancel?

:)

MarkCummings6, Jul 1, 2020
  2. XBF George L Win User

Xbox live subscription changes

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Purchased game doesn't download nor appear as such

4. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox Live Billing

Hey there AugustoRodrigues4,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on cancelling your subscription in the future as well as in the future. I can certainly see how disheartening this issue could be. We actually have a great support article with instructions on how to deal
    with this balance at How to pay a past due balance on an Xbox subscription that should help with this situation.

It directs you to your account page in Microsoft, as the ability to pay balances has not been directly integrated into the Xbox settings yet. You can always go to Settings> Account> Subscriptions> [The subscription you're trying to affect]> and view
    and manage subscription
    and it will open up the console's internet browser and basically direct you to the account site there.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  5. AugustoRodrigues4 Win User

Xbox Live Billing

Here’s the thing. It shows I don’t have a Live subscription on my microsoft page. Is there a way I can do it through the console? Because that would make it way easier.
  6. iurimatheus Win User

Xbox Live Billing

Hmm.. I just contact the Xbox support (there is a live chat) it was very helpful. They told me that the Xbox Live auto renewal was active then I asked for turn it off. I will wait to see if it will continuing appear im my credit card billing.

By the way .. thank you Smwutches!
Thema:

xbox live billing

1. xbox live billing - Similar Threads - live billing

2. Xbox live message about activated automatic recurring billing but my only recurring billing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live message about activated automatic recurring billing but my only recurring billing...: Hey there! So about 15 minutes ago I got a message from Xbox live telling me (quote): "You have activated automatic recurring billing on your subscription(s), so you will be charged the full...
  3. XBox Live Billing Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Live Billing Issue: I cancelled my xbox live subscription last billing cycle. My CC was billed and posted again this cycle. If I go to manage my subscriptions it shows there are none to manage. Any idea how I get a...
  4. Double billing for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double billing for xbox live: I paid for an annual xbox live subscription last year and have just realised I was then charged monthly from July for the same thing. I have found it impossible to talk to someone as the contact...
  5. XBox Live suddenly trying to bill me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live suddenly trying to bill me: Yesterday I started being spammed from Microsoft that they could not charge for XBox Live using an old number... I cancelled it years ago... What gives? I went into my MS account and removed my...
  6. Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live: I reside in a state (Montana) where there is no sales tax. Every time I make a purchase (I use PayPal, which draws from my Montana-based bank account and debit/credit cards) from the Xbox Store...
  7. Signed up for xbox live and was double billed on the same day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signed up for xbox live and was double billed on the same day: Attempted to renew an xbox live subscription on the computer and it froze so I attempted it on my xbox directly where it worked instantly. Noticed that I was double billed Must have billed from...
  8. Xbox Live Billing and Access Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Billing and Access Issues: For the past two weeks, I've been having a major issue with my Xbox Live Gold. Even though I have recurring billing turned on, a charge has been posted and billed to my Xbox account AND Discover...
  9. XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ULTIMATE BILLING ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ULTIMATE BILLING ISSUE: I recently upgraded to xbox game pass ultimate from xbox gold live because it was only $1. Instead I was charged $14.99, so I filled out a refund request form and even left in the notes that I was...
  10. Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?: I bought a year of Xbox Live Gold and it expired. My card that I was using to pay for it also expired. How do I cancel the subscription, change cards, and buy the $1 Ultimate Membership Pass...