xbox live cancelled

Discus and support xbox live cancelled in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i hope this is the right place to put this but for some reason my xbox live membership has been cancelled , i recieved an email saying they were sorry... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InsaneMule5064, Feb 8, 2014.

1. xbox live cancelled

i hope this is the right place to put this but for some reason my xbox live membership has been cancelled , i recieved an email saying they were sorry to see me leave, i didnt cancel it as my subscription doesnt end till november , has this happened to
    anyone else ?

:)

InsaneMule5064, Feb 8, 2014
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Feb 8, 2014
  3. tanmanranger
    tanmanranger Guest
    Cannot purchase xbox live

I had xbox live on auto renewal with a credit card that was recently cancelled. The transaction will not go through because my card was cancelled and now it wont let me buy xbox live with my new credit card.

tanmanranger, Feb 8, 2014
  4. xbox live cancelled

I would suggest contacting support via phone and asking them what's up. If something happened, they probably have more info on it.

Stay Salty lol, Feb 8, 2014
  5. xbox360italy Win User
  6. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

7. WIESIL Win User

XBox Live tenure

I checked my gold tenure on the link eG x Thee Elf posted and mine says

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold this one isn't canceled

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold canceled

gold 1 month free trial canceled

but yet I have no number next to my name
  8. WPAK Win User

Deleting An Account

9. iRayDawg Win User

Error with subscription cancellation.

Thema:

xbox live cancelled

1. xbox live cancelled - Similar Threads - live cancelled

2. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...
  3. Can't log in to profile after cancelling XBOX Live on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to profile after cancelling XBOX Live on XBOX 360: Hello, I used to have XBOX Live but I cancelled my subscription 6 months ago. I had set up a four-button passcode years before. When I cancelled my subscription, I think I was still able to use...
  4. Can't see any cancelation button for xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't see any cancelation button for xbox live.: Recently my xbox live ended, and now it asks me to renew it. but i don't have any money right now, and i want to cancel it. 378583a2-3583-4031-bf5e-581a6f675094
  5. Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and then soon after decided to cancel it. Now Xbox is asking me to purchase Xbox Live again, although in February I purchased a 12-month...
  6. Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?: I have had Live Gold for years and intend to keep it as my kids play online and we have many saved free games. I want to try GamePass while still keeping Live Gold. I heard that if I do that, then...
  7. Xbox live Gold Stornierung [Translation - Xbox live gold cancellation]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live Gold Stornierung [Translation - Xbox live gold cancellation]: Guten Tag, Vor ein paar Tagen kam eine E-mail von Paypal das ich eine Xbox live Gold Abo für ein Jahr gekauft habe. Jedoch war mir das Abonnement unbekannt und nun würde ich gerne eine...
  8. My Xbox live subscription ended and I want to delete/cancel it but I can’t how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live subscription ended and I want to delete/cancel it but I can’t how?: i cant cancle my xbox live subscriptoin cause it ended and i dont want to pay it anymore. 5f339b2d-61d9-496e-8f6d-472b28018e60
  9. Unable to Cancel X-box Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Cancel X-box Live Subscription: Good evening, I have tried over a month to cancel my x box live subscription since we no longer have x-box and have made numerous attempts over the past month to cancel with no success. I have...
  10. cancel an old xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancel an old xbox live account: i set up an xbox live for my other son and i am be charged for it i need to cancel it i din't have the xbox anymore and i don't remember the email or gamertag name...