xbox live cancelled

Discus and support xbox live cancelled in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i hope this is the right place to put this but for some reason my xbox live membership has been cancelled , i recieved an email saying they were sorry... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InsaneMule5064, Feb 8, 2014.

1. xbox live cancelled

i hope this is the right place to put this but for some reason my xbox live membership has been cancelled , i recieved an email saying they were sorry to see me leave, i didnt cancel it as my subscription doesnt end till november , has this happened to
    anyone else ?

:)

InsaneMule5064, Feb 8, 2014
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Feb 8, 2014
  3. tanmanranger
    tanmanranger Guest
    Cannot purchase xbox live

I had xbox live on auto renewal with a credit card that was recently cancelled. The transaction will not go through because my card was cancelled and now it wont let me buy xbox live with my new credit card.

tanmanranger, Feb 8, 2014
  4. xbox live cancelled

I would suggest contacting support via phone and asking them what's up. If something happened, they probably have more info on it.

Stay Salty lol, Feb 8, 2014
  5. xbox360italy Win User
  6. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

7. WIESIL Win User

XBox Live tenure

I checked my gold tenure on the link eG x Thee Elf posted and mine says

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold this one isn't canceled

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold canceled

gold 1 month free trial canceled

but yet I have no number next to my name
  8. WPAK Win User

Deleting An Account

9. iRayDawg Win User

Error with subscription cancellation.

Thema:

xbox live cancelled

1. xbox live cancelled - Similar Threads - live cancelled

2. Accidently cancelled my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently cancelled my Xbox Live Gold: Hey can someone help me? I accidently cancelled my year long subscription to Xbox Live, I'm trying to get it back. Can someone help me? d1c00c66-e41a-44bb-99b0-87a14091000c
  3. Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live: I am thinking of upgrading my current xbox gold account to GPU but was just wanting some clarification in reference to my previous gold account and the games with gold i have gotten over the...
  4. Cancelar Xbox live[Translation- Cancel Xbox live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelar Xbox live[Translation- Cancel Xbox live]: Como cancelo la subscripcion de xbox live si ya no tengo el xbox y no uso la subscripcion [Translation-As I cancel the subscription of xbox live if I no longer have the xbox and do not use the...
  5. Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account: I paid for a year of xbox live gold in September. I added GamePass to my account and tried it for several days. I canceled GamePass. This also canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription of which I...
  6. Xbox live canceled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live canceled: Hi, my xbox live membership has been canceled without me cancelling it. Is there any way of fixing this? Thanks aed44c50-5e86-4dfa-a0e5-5f639313b791
  7. Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?: I bought a year of Xbox Live Gold and it expired. My card that I was using to pay for it also expired. How do I cancel the subscription, change cards, and buy the $1 Ultimate Membership Pass...
  8. Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled: Hi there What will happen to my cloud saved games if I cancel my Xbox live gold subscription? Will they be deleted? Or will I be able to access them when I get Xbox live gold again? Thanks for...
  9. How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions: Need to cancel Xbox live subscription d5d3d698-96c4-4fc8-8e64-3913f46b8366
  10. Xbox Live Gold İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Live Gold not cancelled]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Live Gold not cancelled]: Gold üyeliğini iptal edemiyorum çünkü iptal etme bölümü yok. Kartımda para olmadığı için çekmemiş yani para olsa çekicek ve ben iptal etmek istiyorum. [Mod Removed Image - contained Personal...