Xbox live cannot be purchased

Discus and support Xbox live cannot be purchased in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I keep getting the error below. Why? I would love to purchase xbox live but am unable to. App-ConversionUnavailable 5lqsosfBNU6uN7ON.0.0.23.9... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Astudent218, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Astudent218
    Astudent218 Guest

I keep getting the error below. Why? I would love to purchase xbox live but am unable to.

App-ConversionUnavailable
    5lqsosfBNU6uN7ON.0.0.23.9
    2019/07/13 - 13:13:04 UTC

:)

Astudent218, Jul 15, 2019
  2. privatemiller08 Win User

Microsoft money

You cannot use money to purchase xbox live gold, unfortunately.
  3. Mister Fitzer Win User

Comprar mortal kombat 9

Hey mate, unfortunately all purchases on Xbox LIVE are final, and cannot be refunded.
  4. HassanB Win User

can't redeem points for gold membership

Hello,

Microsoft Points cannot be used to purchase an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. Microsoft Points can only be used to for purchasing content such as games, movies, and t.v shows on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
  5. Urban Skribbles Win User

buy 1 month of xbox live gold with Microsofts point

No you cannot use points to purchase xbox live prescriptions but you can purchase prepaid cards for XBL if you do not want to purchase directly
  6. MattReptar Win User

XBOX Live Gold

No, your Microsoft account balance cannot be used to purchase a Xbox Live Gold subscription.
Thema:

1. Xbox live cannot be purchased - Similar Threads - live cannot purchased

2. Purchased xbox Live but Child cannot use xBox live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased xbox Live but Child cannot use xBox live Subscription: I have purchased an XBox live subscription, setup the xbox as my home xbox. My child is a child registered under my account. He cannot use my xbox live subscription on the same xbox. How do I get...
  3. cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month)

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month): I've purchased the Gold 12-month membership (for gifts) twice, and at the third try, it said 'cannot purchase, please ask Microsoft' (in Korean) I've checked my credit card limit, but I had enough...
  4. Cannot Purchase Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Purchase Xbox Live Gold: Hi everyone! So I made my Microsoft/ xbox account years ago, and without realizing I made it a child account by mistake. I just noticed today because I was about to buy another year of live and it...
  5. Cannot purchase Xbox live gold or game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase Xbox live gold or game pass: Hi, since yesterday I've been attempting to buy 1 month of Gold membership and Game pass, however whenever I attempt this the following message appears 'Try again. We're having a problem on our...
  6. Cannot purchase Xbox Live whether on console or PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase Xbox Live whether on console or PC: I've been trying to renew my Xbox Live membership and it dosen't seem to be working. When I do it on console, I get the same message saying "Not Authorized by your Bank" when I try to do it on my...
  7. cannot purchase free xbox 360 games on xbox one with xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot purchase free xbox 360 games on xbox one with xbox live gold subscription: Hi all, I hope someone here will be able to help me out. I have an Xbox Live Gold subscription on my Xbox one and can download the bi-monthly free xbox one games without problems. However, I...
  8. Cannot Download "Kinect Sports" purchased over Xbox Live (from console)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download "Kinect Sports" purchased over Xbox Live (from console): The issue appears to be reproduced on TWO different consoles with my profile: "Xbox 360 Fat" and "Xbox 360 E" The download is always interrupted in nearly 72-81% of a download. Already tried:...
  9. Redeemed Code and Purchased Xbox Live on Xbox, Cannot play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed Code and Purchased Xbox Live on Xbox, Cannot play online: Hello, I redeemed two codes online (prepaid cards) I got errors on both codes saying they have already been redeemed. I checked my account (Accounts.microsoft.com) If shows that one has been...
  10. Cannot make purchases through Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot make purchases through Xbox Live: Picked up an XBox 360 last week. Works fine. Set up Xbox live profile that worked fine as well. I purchased a gold membership via the internet rather than through the console as it was not working...