: Xbox live card ACTIVATE

Discus and support : Xbox live card ACTIVATE in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox live card ACTIVATE Cards are activated at the retailer they are purchased from. There's no way for you to self-activate. It can sometimes take... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PurpleOrange., Sep 4, 2020.

1. : Xbox live card ACTIVATE

Cards are activated at the retailer they are purchased from. There's no way for you to self-activate. It can sometimes take up to 24 hours for the code to fully activate. If it doesn't work after that, then you would need to contact the retailer. If you
    still have issues after contacting them, you would have to contact support. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

:)

PurpleOrange., Sep 4, 2020
  2. gds1972 Win User

about xbox live

Hi

If the card is not activated then you should speak to where you purchased the Xbox live card from and request they activate it for you.
  3. YasikShRUS38 Win User

Оплата за Xbox live без кредитной карты

On Xbox 360 is Xbox live. It activates itself and the method of payment with credit card. But the card that was attached is no longer valid. I have money put on a single MS account, but I can't, the money did pay for a subscription to Xbox live. To stop
    the subscription does not work, as it is already activated itself in advance from the card. How to pay for a subscription to Xbox live without a credit card???
  4. michael917-CED9E7EF- Win User

My new xbox360 Create a new account  ,   but the account  it is not a a free 1month  member !   why ??

xbox live was want my credit card to Activate to free member

but my credit card is not VISA or master
  5. MB5656 Win User

80122725 error

here you go:

Error 80122725 occurs when you try to redeem a gift card on Xbox Live

Problem

You see the following error message when you try to redeem a gift card code on Xbox Live:

Can’t retrieve information from Xbox Live. Please try again later.

Status Code: 80122725

This means that the card was not activated at the retailer.

Solution

To resolve this issue, return the card to the retailer and ask them to activate it.

hope that helps :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cards are activated at the retailer they are purchased from. There's no way for you to self-activate. It can sometimes take up to 24 hours for the code to fully activate. If it doesn't work after that, then you would need to contact the retailer. If you
    still have issues after contacting them, you would have to contact support. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. : Xbox live card ACTIVATE - Similar Threads - live card ACTIVATE

2. No me activan la tarjeta xbox live gold[Translation-My xbox live gold card does not activate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me activan la tarjeta xbox live gold[Translation-My xbox live gold card does not activate]: Hace ya unos meses, compre una tarjeta xbox live gold de 12 meses en el centro comercial Walmart, el problema es que al llegar a casa y canjear el codigo, me da un mensaje que la tarjeta no ha...
  3. Tarjtea Xbox live no activa -[Translation - Xbox live card not active]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tarjtea Xbox live no activa -[Translation - Xbox live card not active]: HOLA , el otro dia compre una tarjeta XBOX live Gold y al introducirla me dice que el codigo no esta activo que me ponga en contacto con el comerciante -[Translation - HELLO, the other day I...
  4. Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards: Argos is a major retailer in the UK In 2 stores I have been unable to purchase an Xbox Live 12 month subscription card because they "cannot activate them". The stores in question are in Central...
  5. AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card: AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card Hey Tyler Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by...
  6. Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months: Need help. I can not activate the payment card Xbox live 12 months. Tried on the console and on the site xbox.com Answer: Please contact Microsoft support we were unable to process your payment....
  7. Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card: So I bought a 3 month subscription for XBox live. I got home tried to redeem the code and it stated that the retailer did not activate the card. I waited the 24 hour period and tried again and it...
  8. Como activo la tarjeta xbox live gold [Translate] How to activate the Xbox Live Gold Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como activo la tarjeta xbox live gold [Translate] How to activate the Xbox Live Gold Card: Como lo active [Translate by Mod] How do I activate? b9a25367-5ad5-4cc0-a58d-b003097a897d
  9. Carte x box live gold ne veut pas s'activer (Card x Box Live Gold does not want to activate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carte x box live gold ne veut pas s'activer (Card x Box Live Gold does not want to activate): J'ai une nouvelle console x box one et ma carte live gold a 69.99$ ne veut pas s'activer...x box écrit on a un peut etre un problème essayer plus tard...ça fait 3 hrs Translate-I have a new...
  10. Xbox live gold prepaid card wont activate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold prepaid card wont activate: I bought an xbox live gold prepaid card yesterday at a walkmart and tried to redeem it but a message stating that the code had not been activated and to contact the merchant to activate it came...