Xbox live card

Discus and support Xbox live card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Scratched to hard on xbox live card cant read the nunbers what can i do 9765f6b6-e860-4c2a-bb19-936e92eaac83 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MIKESFATATTACK9, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Xbox live card

Scratched to hard on xbox live card cant read the nunbers what can i do

:)

MIKESFATATTACK9, Jul 28, 2019
  2. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

3. Nixelplex Win User

The benefits of the gift card

You can't use an Xbox Gift Card to purchase xbox Live.

there is a seperate xbox live card for that.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

The benefits of the gift card

You can't use an Xbox Gift Card to purchase xbox Live.

there is a seperate xbox live card for that.
  5. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

My another question is that, How to recognize the xbox live silver card and xbox live gold cards? Is the silver card still available.

Can i use xbox gift card to buy a gold membership?
  6. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
Thema:

Xbox live card

1. Xbox live card - Similar Threads - live card

2. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  3. My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25...

in XboX Insiders
    My credit card declined and now I am $25 in the hole for my Xbox live. I bought a card $25...: submitted by /u/zanny76 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  5. Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...: Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card? fdcc5aa8-6489-40eb-a3a9-036ff7a0eb7d
  6. Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?: Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card? 45c16352-55c0-4510-8b62-a4727cbc7c1f
  7. Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card: I am currently trying to help my son redeem his xbox live gold gift card on his xbox. Every time he tries to key in the code it then prompts him to select a payment type with the choices of a...
  8. Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?: Someone bought this gift card for me but already have a subscription? 8f5aa870-79b4-4a36-9a2d-7ee560c57c16
  9. Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card: So I bought a 3 month subscription for XBox live. I got home tried to redeem the code and it stated that the retailer did not activate the card. I waited the 24 hour period and tried again and it...
  10. Xbox live cards. Try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live cards. Try again later.: I purchased 4 (3 month) cards and have been trying since December to get them to go through. It states there is a problem on their end, wait a bit and try again later. Gave it some time since I...