XBOX LIVE CARD

Discus and support XBOX LIVE CARD in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Guys have a problem with my XBOX LIVE GOLD, just go to Sams club for the card but can't redeem the code, appears a message staying that the code is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MiguelChaidez, Feb 13, 2020.

1. XBOX LIVE CARD

Guys have a problem with my XBOX LIVE GOLD, just go to Sams club for the card but can't redeem the code, appears a message staying that the code is not yet activated, went to Sams club a couple of times and they said that it is activated when I paid for
    it....any suggestions?, any help will be appreciated....

:)

MiguelChaidez, Feb 13, 2020
  2. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

3. Nixelplex Win User

The benefits of the gift card

You can't use an Xbox Gift Card to purchase xbox Live.

there is a seperate xbox live card for that.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

The benefits of the gift card

You can't use an Xbox Gift Card to purchase xbox Live.

there is a seperate xbox live card for that.
  5. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

My another question is that, How to recognize the xbox live silver card and xbox live gold cards? Is the silver card still available.

Can i use xbox gift card to buy a gold membership?
  6. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
Thema:

XBOX LIVE CARD

1. XBOX LIVE CARD - Similar Threads - LIVE CARD

2. Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...: Hello I´m Trying to redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD in my XBOX One, but when I enter de code, a legend apears an says: "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." What should I...
  3. Can i turn a microsoft xbox live gold card into vbucks for fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i turn a microsoft xbox live gold card into vbucks for fortnite: Can i turn a microsoft xbox live gold card into vbucks for fortnite 9fdc1b43-edb2-47a5-932e-948f7311597f
  4. Xbox live code dose not loading tock it back to store card was activited but code dose not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live code dose not loading tock it back to store card was activited but code dose not work: Xbox live code does not work ce094fd3-49b5-4636-b79f-bf1ef43e42bf
  5. Gold Card Trying to redeem for Xbox live game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Card Trying to redeem for Xbox live game pass: I have a 3 month card that when i put in the code it just tries to "convert" my code, do i have to wait until my current subscription runs out or is it just messed up now??...
  6. Xbox live prepaid card error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live prepaid card error: When my friend tries to redeem his 1 year gold membership it gives him a sign in error that says cancel and ok but when he clicks ok it just says the code not found...
  7. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  8. Tarjtea Xbox live no activa -[Translation - Xbox live card not active]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tarjtea Xbox live no activa -[Translation - Xbox live card not active]: HOLA , el otro dia compre una tarjeta XBOX live Gold y al introducirla me dice que el codigo no esta activo que me ponga en contacto con el comerciante -[Translation - HELLO, the other day I...
  9. Xbox Live code card from Original Xbox, yes OG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live code card from Original Xbox, yes OG: I have an old Xbox Live code card but when I try to redeem it says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." How do I redeem this...
  10. cartão pre pago xbox live[prepaid xbox live card]

in XBoX on Mobile
    cartão pre pago xbox live[prepaid xbox live card]: quando codigo cartão xbox live dá invalido o que fazer? [Translation - when xbox live card code gives invalid what to do?] 3daa9b49-64e5-44a2-b69e-8c86095919ce