XBOX LIVE CARD

Discus and support XBOX LIVE CARD in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Guys have a problem with my XBOX LIVE GOLD, just go to Sams club for the card but can't redeem the code, appears a message staying that the code is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MiguelChaidez, Feb 13, 2020.

1. XBOX LIVE CARD

Guys have a problem with my XBOX LIVE GOLD, just go to Sams club for the card but can't redeem the code, appears a message staying that the code is not yet activated, went to Sams club a couple of times and they said that it is activated when I paid for
    it....any suggestions?, any help will be appreciated....

:)

MiguelChaidez, Feb 13, 2020
  2. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

3. Nixelplex Win User

The benefits of the gift card

You can't use an Xbox Gift Card to purchase xbox Live.

there is a seperate xbox live card for that.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

The benefits of the gift card

You can't use an Xbox Gift Card to purchase xbox Live.

there is a seperate xbox live card for that.
  5. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

My another question is that, How to recognize the xbox live silver card and xbox live gold cards? Is the silver card still available.

Can i use xbox gift card to buy a gold membership?
  6. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
Thema:

XBOX LIVE CARD

1. XBOX LIVE CARD - Similar Threads - LIVE CARD

2. Xbox Live Gift Card not applied correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gift Card not applied correctly: I had a $30 XBox Live Gold gift card. I have XBox Live Gold through our family account at home. When I applied the card - it just applied to my personal account and continued to bill the family...
  3. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  4. Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards: Argos is a major retailer in the UK In 2 stores I have been unable to purchase an Xbox Live 12 month subscription card because they "cannot activate them". The stores in question are in Central...
  5. Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription: Hi, I have, for one reason or another, not been able to change my primary debit card. Every time I try to delete and old card so I can use my new one which is added to the billing info, I keep...
  6. I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,: My xbox gold card does not work after redeeming code. Any solutions? c616d049-d156-470c-8861-85bdab2015f0
  7. purchased a xbox live card and needed a gaming card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    purchased a xbox live card and needed a gaming card: how can i exchange xbox live for xbox gaming card 958df291-a51e-4abd-aeb2-79c70330e3c1
  8. Xbox Live Gold gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold gift card: I received an Xbox live gold 12 months gift card for Christmas. I have tried multiple times to activate the gift card, and I receive a message "there is a problem on their end and to try back...
  9. AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card: AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card Hey Tyler Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by...
  10. lost xbox live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost xbox live card: I bought my grandson an xbox live 24 month card for christmas. He lost it. I replaced it for him, but would like my original purchase price refunded. I DO have the original receipt with a 12-digit...