Xbox live cards. Try again later.

Discus and support Xbox live cards. Try again later. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased 4 (3 month) cards and have been trying since December to get them to go through. It states there is a problem on their end, wait a bit and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by db Mccree db, Jun 27, 2019.

1. db Mccree db
    db Mccree db Guest

I purchased 4 (3 month) cards and have been trying since December to get them to go through. It states there is a problem on their end, wait a bit and try again later. Gave it some time since I had plenty of time left anyways. Finally got 2 to go through
    (but was shorted a month). A couple months ago I went ahead and purchased a year card from a different company and it won't go through either. Saying the same thing. Contacted support through email to get replacement codes and it comes back saying the same
    thing to "try again later" and case immediately closed. Spoke to 2 reps. One was suppose to call back and never did the other hung up on me. Anyone ever have this problem? If so, how'd it get resolved?

:)

db Mccree db, Jun 27, 2019
  2. jerbear30ky Win User

sorry your having that problem

have you check the status when you tried to redeem the gift cards that sometimes messes with them
  3. db Mccree db Win User

Issue resolved....

Don't know if it was because they fixed something or because I tried again after the subscription expired, but all 3 cards worked this time. Just gets me that no one could actually help before it expired or knew what might have been going on. Thankful
    that they went through and don't have to try and get answers anymore.
  4. db Mccree db Win User

I have 3 cards still not going through... 2 (3 month) and a year one. The 3 months were purchased from a different place than the year, yet all 3 are saying the same thing. So, where they're purchased from wouldn't matter considering the codes are in good
    standing and verified by the rep I got hung up by (or disconnected).

The other problem is they're wanting a receipt. I didnt keep the receipt for the 3 month cards and dont feel I should need one when the problem is theirs, not mine and that is what it says when I go to redeem it. I even sent in pictures showing the card
    next to the problem.
  5. Allebas Win User

Hi db Mccree db,

Sorry you are having issues with Xbox live cards. Where did you purchased the 1 year subscription from?

Secondly, you have to speak to Xbox support regarding a refund and the month shorted from your 3 month subscription. You can request a call back or speak to a live agent via chat https://support.xbox.com/en-US/.
    I know its frustrating and sorry the process couldn't be easiler.
  6. BillyRuft Win User

Can't purchase from xbox live marketplace + can't manage payment options

When i try changing my payment method to Credit card:

There's a problem with xbox live marketplace. Please try again later.

Status code: 8C320008
Thema:

1. Xbox live cards. Try again later. - Similar Threads - live cards Try

2. Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?: I've tried multiple times, got "Code not found". Contacted Sainsbury's (the shop I got the gift card from), told me to contact Microsoft. Did that, not got a reply. Can someone please help me?...
  3. xbox live pre-paid card

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live pre-paid card: I purchased a pre-paid 3 month membership xbox live card from Walmart's Sam's Club on 11/13/19. When I entered the code into the xbox, it said "Card not active see merchant" so I went back to sams...
  4. Error 0x80122727 trying to redeem £5 Xbox LIVE Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error 0x80122727 trying to redeem £5 Xbox LIVE Card: I've just bought a 12 Month Live Starterack from Amazon.co.uk, included 12 Month Xbox LIVE, Max Curse of the Brotherhood and £5 Xbox LIVE Card The codes for the Live and game both worked but...
  5. Hey i just tried to reedem my xbox live pre-paid card but they are giving me error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey i just tried to reedem my xbox live pre-paid card but they are giving me error.: i have a pre-paid xbox live card and i couldn´t reedem it, it is giving me error 56ad5484-4aed-40e2-93b3-54072e89c6a5
  6. i tried to redeem my 12 month xbox live gold card and it comes up with an error please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    i tried to redeem my 12 month xbox live gold card and it comes up with an error please help!: the multiple codes are: XBOS1005 383bb957-7a13-4a01-9bef-3ccba577b22b 6d6ad4dd-43ec-4b2d-bc1e-555abcff74a0
  7. Hi, I have problem trying to activated xbox live gold card.. error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have problem trying to activated xbox live gold card.. error ...: When I try to activated my card code, this error appear and dont work at all, just said try later .... The card code was accepted, because appear the message with the right time that it has (3...
  8. I am trying to redeem a 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership card, and its not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to redeem a 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership card, and its not working.: When I type the code in it gives me this error code... [img] c1d465b7-4efe-4bb0-8dd5-f1d99e5044d7
  9. Getting error code when I try to pay for XBOX Live, both when redeeming codes or debit card. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error code when I try to pay for XBOX Live, both when redeeming codes or debit card. ...: XBOS-3013 67291d39-6ceb-4f7e-bf01-c7a07ac3e52d 2016/09/17 - 19:19:06 UTC Thanks for any assistance, I have had zero luck with support. 42d794e9-2d30-45cb-945d-7cade5de173e
  10. My Xbox Live gold card is damage when I tried to scratch it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live gold card is damage when I tried to scratch it!: My Xbox Live gold card is damage when i tried to scratch it! I just bought my Xbox one, so please help me to get it again i have the card with the bar code and serial number...