Xbox Live charged my credit card without my consent

Discus and support Xbox Live charged my credit card without my consent in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Xbox support Team - my credit card was charged for xbox live subscription without my consent. Please revert it back asap as I do not want Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steve Eun, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. Steve Eun
    Steve Eun Guest

Hi Xbox support Team - my credit card was charged for xbox live subscription without my consent. Please revert it back asap as I do not want Xbox live at the moment. Looking forward to hearing back from someone soon. Thank you.

Regards,

[mod removed]

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. AridLizard Win User

if you are having problems changing your payment option to pay the past due balance go to

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and click the Contact Us button
    select Family and Online Safety as the category
    select I Want to Protect My Account as the topic

scroll to the bottom of the options and select Chat Online or Request a Call

then explain the situation when you get through
  3. jujulowe Win User

my xbox live subscription is past do and its not letting me pay for it with my new card or my Microsoft account balance and its not letting me turn off recurring billing and i think thats the problem
  4. AridLizard Win User

first, do not post personal info on a public forum.

to cancel the subscription or turn off recurring billing go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/

locate the subscription and select either cancel or turn off recurring billing
  5. CreepyMeat Win User

Xbox Live Gold expired, won't renew

Same problem with me but i canceled my auto renewal last year and xbox live turned it back on to charge me without permission. Now my account is suspended and i can't remove my credit card... good thing my credit card expired before they charged me 60$ that
    i cant afford at the moment.
  6. Venomous Win User

Gold Family Pack for retail?

I originally got my XBOX Live Gold by adding a credit card to my account. Two years later My credit card info was compromised. I got charges of over $1000 on my card. I believe my credit card information was gotten through My Xbox Live account. Why do I
    think that? Because all the fraudulent charges were for online purchases from Microsoft. I called Microsoft and had to fight with them to remove my credit card info. Last year the only way to get a Family Pack was to use a credit card on your account, so I
    did. A few weeks ago my credit card info was obtained by someone again and guess what????? The first $1200 fraudulent charge was online with Microsoft. Until Microsoft offers a Prepaid Family Plan Card at Retailers I will not give them any more money on for
    LIVE or on Live. Trust me I was not Phished.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live charged my credit card without my consent - Similar Threads - Live charged credit

2. Charged for Xbox live (£49) but haven’t got it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for Xbox live (£49) but haven’t got it.: Im a bit desperate for help,my son hadnt used hes xbox fora long time online due to being in hospital,then it broke so i purchsed a pro and put on hes username ect.he still isnt well enough to use...
  3. I accidentally resent my order of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. Will it charge me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally resent my order of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. Will it charge me...: So I recently purchased a 1-month subscription of Xbox Live Gold for 8,500 Reward points. As I was reviewing my order, I accidentally pressed the resend button. Will this take away another 8,500...
  4. xbox live charges on my credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live charges on my credit card: charges for xbox live on my credit card 62dc32aa-d359-4444-871f-7430db73359c
  5. I found it impossible to stop my credit card from being charged for Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I found it impossible to stop my credit card from being charged for Xbox Live: Very shady system by Microsoft. Even after the account is cancelled the credit card charges didn't stop. There is no help on line. You are led around in circles by the ridiculous fake chat person....
  6. Got charged BRL 2.00 on my credit card but didn't renewed the Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged BRL 2.00 on my credit card but didn't renewed the Live Gold: Hi! Today I've purchased the promotional renew of Xbox Live Gold for BRL 2.00, got charged on my credit card but it seems the Live Gold access still blocked on my account. Can you help me?...
  7. Paypal charged instead of Xbox live credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paypal charged instead of Xbox live credit: I pre-ordered Gears of War 4 about 30 minutes ago after quickly getting my xbox gift cards (£50) to get the pre-order stuff and it's bloody charged my paypal account whilst my live account still...
  8. Xbox live charged 3 times on my credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live charged 3 times on my credit card: I have Xbox live subscribe since yesterday but I pass order 3 times by mistake. Charge 3 times on my credit card. How to obtain refund for 2 mistake charge? 677fc64f-954b-4570-a344-a88526b4e964
  9. False charges to my credit card setting up Xbox live for my grandson

in XBoX on Consoles
    False charges to my credit card setting up Xbox live for my grandson: We received false charges to our credit card after setting up Xbox live for my grandson. It appears you have a serious problem with security and credit cards. Had to cancel our credit card after...
  10. Xbox live paid 4 times credit card 4 times charged and 4 times cancelled by microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live paid 4 times credit card 4 times charged and 4 times cancelled by microsoft: Xbox live paid 4 times credit card 4 times charged and 4 times cancelled by microsoft.... I dont know what to do, my credit card was charged 4 times and 4 times my xbox live subscription was...