Xbox Live Claims to be Up and Down

Discus and support Xbox Live Claims to be Up and Down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the main screen of my Xbox is a tile labeled "Connect to Xbox Live". When I select this and choose "Test network connection" it reports the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gohanman, Oct 19, 2019.

1. gohanman
    gohanman Guest

On the main screen of my Xbox is a tile labeled "Connect to Xbox Live". When I select this and choose "Test network connection" it reports the console is online. If I back out it still appears to be offline and has a tile labeled "Connect to Xbox Live".

What's the best way to determine where the console is wrong - is the message saying I need to connect to xbox live incorrect, or is the message saying my network connection is fine incorrect?

:)

gohanman, Oct 19, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Try restarting your console.

Here’s how:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
  3. SuperVogon Win User

Have you tried running the "Test multiplayer connection" option on the same Network page?

That will run some additional tests which verify that you can connect to services enough to access Xbox Live and run multiplayer games. Running that may give you some additional information.
  4. Chargersbride Win User

I have that problem sometimes, I turn off the Xbox, I turn my modem off for 10 secs and then turn it on, when the Modem up and running again I turn the Xbox back on, works for me
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

If its still not working, try to clear the xbox cache, by turning off the console and power brick, unplugging the brick from the back of the xbox, waiting 30 secs, and then plugging it back in, trying to connect again.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

XBox Live status is all good so I suspect you need to restart your console and/or your gateway.

Guide>System>Restart console.

If still no joy, Turn the console off while you power cycle your gateway. Then once it's fully functional, turn the console on.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Claims to be Up and Down - Similar Threads - Live Claims Down

2. Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...: Se que lo que estoy haciendo no vale para nada. Pero bueno dejo mi caso por escrito.Compre la consola en junio y cuando la compre me venia una tarjeta de regalo con un mes gratis xbox live gold y...
  3. No direct help with discrimination or harassment claims online Xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    No direct help with discrimination or harassment claims online Xbox live.: Who else besides the notorious unhelpful incompetent bias enforcement will help you with any issues you are having with obvious gang stalking and harassment of your account while online trying to...
  4. Claiming Xbox Live Rewards "MyCredits"

in XBoX Rewards
    Claiming Xbox Live Rewards "MyCredits": Hi, I converted my gems into points from the MyVIPVault back near the end of May 2018 and assumed that they would then get deposited into my account around the 30th like the web page says but they...
  5. Trying to claim 12 month xbox live gold code from Vault.

in XBoX Rewards
    Trying to claim 12 month xbox live gold code from Vault.: I am trying to redeem 2000 My VIP gems for 12 months of xbox live but keep getting an error which asks me to post in here [img] 89d214f0-a4b5-471e-8ad8-549c1f335623
  6. I can not claim a refund for my xbox live purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not claim a refund for my xbox live purchase: even with the automatic renewal canceled I was charged another month of xbox live and wanted to request a refund but I can not request 624e620e-7b7e-4e94-aca5-6b6f64c1e605
  7. I cant claim a "xbox live gold for 2$" offer that appears in my dashboard and homescreen.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant claim a "xbox live gold for 2$" offer that appears in my dashboard and homescreen.: Just this afternoon i was about to play my game when i got a "get gold for 2$" offer. I clicked on it as soon as i saw it, but i got sent to the normal "10$ for 1 month" tab. I have been trying...
  8. Can't claim Xbox 360 Live Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim Xbox 360 Live Gold games: I have a Xbox Live Gold membership for mig Xbox One (and have had it since the release of the console). Through xbox.com it is impossible for me to claim the monthly Xbox 360 games. When I click...
  9. I can not claim a refund for my xbox live purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not claim a refund for my xbox live purchase: even with the automatic renewal canceled I was charged another month of xbox live and wanted to request a refund but I can not request 624e620e-7b7e-4e94-aca5-6b6f64c1e605
  10. Claim for reimbursement Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Claim for reimbursement Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I wish to obtain the refunding of my order for the last month of my subscription to Xbox Live Gold (february) on this account. According to the information obtained when cancelling my...