Xbox live clips missing

Discus and support Xbox live clips missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some of the game clips I uploaded to xbox live are missing. I cant access them on my console or phone. I called customer service and after checking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ghbeezle, Jun 12, 2019.

1. ghbeezle
    ghbeezle Guest

Xbox live clips missing

Some of the game clips I uploaded to xbox live are missing. I cant access them on my console or phone. I called customer service and after checking some things they sent me here with my little homework assignment. It seems like customer service should be
    doing this part, I dont work at Microsoft. I dont even know who I'm addressing but if you can help find my clips and explain why the video editor only works once in awhile I'd appreaciate it. Thank you.

:)

ghbeezle, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox clips missing

Hi Nohax,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you have question on some game clips that are gone. Within the past few months they implemented that older clips that do not have views or low views are deleted. This is to make more space within the cloud and
    such. Also do know if clip storage is getting close to full it will auto delete older ones also.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. xXGUYVERXx Win User

XBox one Problems / missing features

My xbox is missing the record gameplay with game dvr option. I still can record clips but there's no option to save the clips that option is gone to? Tryed restoring but no joy. Even got the latest update.
  4. tohellnbak Win User

Record that????

I sometimes get a 1 second clip of nothingness.... but never a miss timed clip.... I did however... find this out... Xbox can record simultaneous clips... I said Xbox record that.. and didnt notice the kinect confirmation on top right.. so I said it again
    about 5 seconds later.... then a few seconds later.. I get clip saved..... clip saved... checked my clips... sure enough... both were there... a few seconds apart...
  5. Edgarour Win User

Game clips uploaded to xbox live missing

Have you checked that it is not a loading problem either through the application of xbox for mobile phones and PCs? because it is possible that the DVr page is no longer functioning properly
  6. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Game clips uploaded to xbox live missing

Hello, thank you for bringing this to the forums. I understand you are not seeing your previously record content. As of October 29 last year microsoft did update their capture policy. Any videos recorded before that date that had no views within a 90 day
    period were deleted. After that date and moving forward any videos that do not have any views within 30 days are automatically deleted.

If there is a video/screenshot that you like i would suggest next time you upload to also upload to one drive. Thats what i do anyway. You get 5GB of free storage with your microsoft account. I don’t know if this is the cause of why you aren’t seeing the
    videos but this is my best guess. Hope it helps.
Thema:

Xbox live clips missing

1. Xbox live clips missing - Similar Threads - live clips missing

2. Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Game clip uploaded to Xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip uploaded to Xbox live: Maybe I'm just tripping but has this always been a thing? Every time I record a clip this pops up a few minutes later to let me know it's been uploaded and I find it annoying. Is there any way to...
  4. How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?: When I record gameplay clips on my XBOX system and have them uploaded to my XBOX LIVE, I then have the option of uploading them to my OneDrive. (they've been through the upload queue and are now...
  5. Game clips uploaded to xbox live missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clips uploaded to xbox live missing: Hi, I have recently been trying to find the game clips that I uploaded to Xbox Live but they all seem to not be showing. For example, I had a game clip pinned to my feed and now it’s missing. They...
  6. Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

in XboX Insiders
    Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?: I'm paying for a 4K console. Of course I want 4K clips. Why is it that if I want them uploaded, I have to sit on a screen waiting for my Xbox to manually convert each one to 1080p and then upload...
  7. Xbox Win10 app crashes when I try to upload a video clip onto Xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Win10 app crashes when I try to upload a video clip onto Xbox live: I've tried to upload different clips, but I keep getting the same results: the upload gets to 97/98%, then stops and the Xbox App crashes, without even an error message. What is the problem? What...
  8. xbox live clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live clips: I record a piece of game play from any game and then I can watch it but once I send it to a friend when they try to view the shared content it says "can't find what you're looking for"...
  9. Can’t upload clips to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t upload clips to Xbox Live: can’t upload any videos or screenshots to Xbox Live. I have plent if space it goes to my one drive my I get an error everytime I try to upload it to Xbox Live when it use to do it automatic...
  10. clips wont upload to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    clips wont upload to xbox live: clips won't upload anywhere. Not to Xbox live nor on one drive, and my storage is empty. cb4a3bac-79be-420e-a364-2c23dd0270db