Xbox live clips missing

Discus and support Xbox live clips missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some of the game clips I uploaded to xbox live are missing. I cant access them on my console or phone. I called customer service and after checking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ghbeezle, Jun 12, 2019.

1. ghbeezle
    ghbeezle Guest

Xbox live clips missing

Some of the game clips I uploaded to xbox live are missing. I cant access them on my console or phone. I called customer service and after checking some things they sent me here with my little homework assignment. It seems like customer service should be
    doing this part, I dont work at Microsoft. I dont even know who I'm addressing but if you can help find my clips and explain why the video editor only works once in awhile I'd appreaciate it. Thank you.

:)

ghbeezle, Jun 12, 2019
  2. xXGUYVERXx Win User

XBox one Problems / missing features

My xbox is missing the record gameplay with game dvr option. I still can record clips but there's no option to save the clips that option is gone to? Tryed restoring but no joy. Even got the latest update.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

Record that????

I sometimes get a 1 second clip of nothingness.... but never a miss timed clip.... I did however... find this out... Xbox can record simultaneous clips... I said Xbox record that.. and didnt notice the kinect confirmation on top right.. so I said it again
    about 5 seconds later.... then a few seconds later.. I get clip saved..... clip saved... checked my clips... sure enough... both were there... a few seconds apart...
  4. Krisander 1998 Win User

error code 0x87c40156

This Error Code means that you have to many Clips/Screenshots uploaded to Xbox Live and Xbox DVR fails to load them all, so you need to ether remove some Clips/Screenshots from Xbox Live (Those Clips/Screenshots will still be on your Console, just not on
    Xbox Live for anyone to see) and if that doesn't fix the DVR Error then you have to delete some Clips/Screenshots completely both from Console and Xbox Live to fix this DVR Error so Xbox DVR will be able to load your Clips/Screenshots about For Honor and other
    games.
  5. Madd Mardigann Win User

Xbox One Game DVR not working. Error 0x80040212

After hard resetting my xbox one (holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds) and rebooting, I am able to record clips again. The clips I had previously recorded remain lost, though.

And, just in case anyone else runs into this, I was not able to see the clips in Smartglass, either (and still can't see the missing clips), and I was set to Appear Online.
  6. Double Negativ Win User

My Friends can't see my captures

Exactly! That's why I miss being able to share my clips!
Thema:

Xbox live clips missing

1. Xbox live clips missing - Similar Threads - live clips missing

2. Xbox Win10 app crashes when I try to upload a video clip onto Xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Win10 app crashes when I try to upload a video clip onto Xbox live: I've tried to upload different clips, but I keep getting the same results: the upload gets to 97/98%, then stops and the Xbox App crashes, without even an error message. What is the problem? What...
  3. xbox live clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live clips: I record a piece of game play from any game and then I can watch it but once I send it to a friend when they try to view the shared content it says "can't find what you're looking for"...
  4. Problems with uploading clips to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with uploading clips to Xbox live: I've been recording clips on a few different games but the only game that gives me problems is NBA 2k18, it downloads the clip on the console but gives me an error code everytime I try to upload...
  5. Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive": I keep getin error code it won't let me upload says failed to upload 0x2323993 [img] 8f6bed45-2a39-4340-97ec-07ad907dd444
  6. Problems downloading/editing older clips on Xbox Live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems downloading/editing older clips on Xbox Live.: I've tried everything, but for some reason, clips that are older than a few months on my Game DVR can't be downloaded or edited. When trying to edit older clips on the Xbox One through the Game...
  7. Can’t upload clips to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t upload clips to Xbox Live: can’t upload any videos or screenshots to Xbox Live. I have plent if space it goes to my one drive my I get an error everytime I try to upload it to Xbox Live when it use to do it automatic...
  8. clips wont upload to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    clips wont upload to xbox live: clips won't upload anywhere. Not to Xbox live nor on one drive, and my storage is empty. cb4a3bac-79be-420e-a364-2c23dd0270db
  9. How do I upload a clip from Onedrive to Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload a clip from Onedrive to Xbox Live?: I had no more space on my Xbox for clips when I recorded it so I uploaded it to the Onedrive. Is there a way to upload it to Xbox Now? 3136826f-eef5-416d-87aa-a8d8a820ac80
  10. Xbox can't upload game clips to Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can't upload game clips to Xbox live?: I've recorded a bunch of game clips and they have uploaded to Xbox Live just fine, but all of a sudden, my Xbox won't upload them anymore. I can see them on my Xbox, but not on Smartglass or...