Xbox live Club channel visibility on the Xbox app

Discus and support Xbox live Club channel visibility on the Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; OK, so when viewing clubs on the Xbox Mobile app or the Xbox Windows app you cannot view any of the club channels. It only allows you to view the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Duke Nukem B, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Duke Nukem B
    Duke Nukem B Guest

OK, so when viewing clubs on the Xbox Mobile app or the Xbox Windows app you cannot view any of the club channels. It only allows you to view the general channel. This is becoming a very large issue for a lot of club owners and members because they're
    missing out on enormous amounts of content. The whole purpose of creating several channels on Xbox Live Club is to help categorize and filter posts. This issue is Unfortunately causing a lot of clubs members to either not participate in the club as often or
    just leave entirely. For some reason more than half of the people who visit/view Xbox Live clubs will only use the Xbox app. Has anyone heard if this issue is ever going to be fixed?

:)

Duke Nukem B, Jul 6, 2019
  2. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Only really the developers of the app know if the issue would be fixed. It's hard to tell when they would fix something. Just keep reporting the issue so they notice more. Wish I could help more! Sorry!
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I'm also very interested in this topic and hope someone from the developers can respond as it has been going on for ages.

Some issues, such as deleting posts have been addressed, but not others as well as this topic.

Time will tell!
  4. Damian.Ferm Win User

Problems with the Xbox App and Website.

To clarify:

•Both browsers (Chrome and Edge) loop posts after pressing 'Get More' button,

•Both browsers' (Chrome and Edge) horizontal scrolling on Clubs home screen doesn't work (have to rotate device to bring club into view),

•Xbox App on Android Mobile doesn't load comments or likes but posts are visible.

Android version: 8.0.0

Xbox App version: 1808.1005.2148

Microsoft Edge version: 42.0.0.2741

Chrome version: 70.0.3538.80
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox Enforcement program WOES.

If your club is visible to everyone, then any content posted is shared within Xbox Live. As Pandy Yato states, we are responsible for our actions and content that can be seen and heard, within Xbox Live and if reported you will get investigated and enforcement
    action if necessary.

The tools are there to make a private club, that only members that are invited to can see. Again though, we are still responsible for any content posted, even in a private club.
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

Club chat thoughts

I haven't ever seen a super active club chat. I tend to just add channels to my discord server for different things on Xbox instead of making an Xbox club.
Thema:

1. Xbox live Club channel visibility on the Xbox app - Similar Threads - live Club channel

2. Xbox Live Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Club: Hello, I changed my Xbox Live club name with over 6,000 people in it to try with a different name. I was unaware that I could not change it back. Is there anything at all that I can do to get one...
  3. Xbox live clubs error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live clubs error: So i was trying to post to my xbox live club and when I load it it says that didn't work Sorry give it another try. I try holding power button for 10 seconds and restarting it when I did same...
  4. Xbox live clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live clubs: Ive recently setup a Club on live for Battleroyale players, mainly for people in UK to find similar players in that timezone. Playing a variety of battleroyale games, fortnite, apex legends,...
  5. Xbox Live Clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Clubs: I'm currently unable to make a club on the Xbox console and on the web browser. I've googled to see if others are having this issue but I have not found anything. I currently have one club I own,...
  6. Не могу привязать аккаунт Xbox live, и games for windows для Social Club. [Translated] I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу привязать аккаунт Xbox live, и games for windows для Social Club. [Translated] I...: Почему-то именно к Xbox и Games for windows у меня выдает ошибку: Неверный реквизиты входа. 52be9992-d2bb-4967-acb2-19cd641c7150 #0.210.3 [Translated by Mod] For some reason it is to Xbox and...
  7. Clubs on xbox live why are they not updating their feeds ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Clubs on xbox live why are they not updating their feeds ?: Is anybody else having trouble with clubs that you belong to not updating the latest feeds I have noticed that I am unable to send screenshots to all of the Forza related clubs that I am a member...
  8. Xbox Live Club Creation

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Club Creation: Hello guys, First of all im not a Englisch speaking Person so Keep that in mind if you read my Problem. My Problem is, when i try to Join/create a Club on the xbox Windows app it says that i...
  9. 无法在Xbox Live内加入俱乐部/Can`t join in clubs in Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    无法在Xbox Live内加入俱乐部/Can`t join in clubs in Xbox Live: 最近我在玩地平线4的时候打算 入俱乐部,但不管是PC上的Xbox app还是安卓内的app均 法 入。 Recently I want to join in clubs of Forza Horizon4, but neither PC Xbox app nor Android app is unavailable. 电脑端的提示是“隐私和在线安全设定”,而安卓的提示是“Xbox...
  10. Xbox Live issue - Club feed posts have disappeared from 9 days ago, until 1 day ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live issue - Club feed posts have disappeared from 9 days ago, until 1 day ago.: I've received reports from approx. 10 admins and members in club � "THE ART GALLERY", who can't see posts from 9 days ago, until 1 day ago. Not sure if this issue impacts other clubs....