Xbox Live Club

Discus and support Xbox Live Club in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I changed my Xbox Live club name with over 6,000 people in it to try with a different name. I was unaware that I could not change it back. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isaac_039, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Isaac_039
    Isaac_039 Guest

Xbox Live Club

Hello, I changed my Xbox Live club name with over 6,000 people in it to try with a different name. I was unaware that I could not change it back. Is there anything at all that I can do to get one more swap, please
    help.

:)

Isaac_039, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Club name customization.

Hi there Iam,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with editing the club name. Unfortunately, when

creating a club
    the following instructions are placed due to not being able to change the name:

• Name your club and select Continue. (Remember that your public or private club name will be searchable, so make it great!)
    • Double-check your club’s type and name, and then select Create club.

A club owner is the person who creates a club (or a club is transferred to them). The owner helps ensure that a club is safer and more enjoyable for everyone—they send invitations, adjust settings, delete inappropriate content, and manage memberships. Club
    owners can also invite club members to be admins to help with daily management of the club.

Check out these articles:

Hope this helps.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Unable to post or add a description in my Xbox One Club

Hi TheNewCanaanite,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Clubs. According to our support article entitled Create a club, you can
    change customizations at any time by going back to your club’s Welcome tab and selecting
    Customize. You may also be interested in some of our other support articles that are club related as well:

Introducing clubs for Xbox One and the Xbox Console Companion app

Social and Broadcast: Clubs and Looking for Group

I hope that this information helps out!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

All clubs are not user freindly when I request to join.

Hello Outcast,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You do need an Xbox live subscription to join clubs as these communicate through message or party chat. There are Forza Horizon specific clubs. You can view the link for

clubs and looking for group posts
    it gives a lot of information about them.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Quake 4 (360) online

6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Cerco giocatori xbox (Mod Translation: Seeking Xbox Players)

Per giochi specifici, il consilio migliore è usare la funzione di ricerca gruppo della xbox (il forum è più spesso usato in caso di problemi):

https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/xbox-live/using-looking-for-group

Altra opzione sono i club:

https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/xbox-live/what-are-clubs

(Mod Translation)

For specific games, the best board is to use the Xbox Group search function (the forum is most often used in case of problems):

Https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/xbox-live/using-looking-for-group

Other options are the clubs:

Https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/xbox-live/what-are-clubs
Thema:

Xbox Live Club

1. Xbox Live Club - Similar Threads - Live Club

2. Xbox live Club channel visibility on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox live Club channel visibility on the Xbox app: OK, so when viewing clubs on the Xbox Mobile app or the Xbox Windows app you cannot view any of the club channels. It only allows you to view the general channel. This is becoming a very large...
  3. Xbox live clubs error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live clubs error: So i was trying to post to my xbox live club and when I load it it says that didn't work Sorry give it another try. I try holding power button for 10 seconds and restarting it when I did same...
  4. Xbox live clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live clubs: Ive recently setup a Club on live for Battleroyale players, mainly for people in UK to find similar players in that timezone. Playing a variety of battleroyale games, fortnite, apex legends,...
  5. Xbox Live Clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Clubs: I'm currently unable to make a club on the Xbox console and on the web browser. I've googled to see if others are having this issue but I have not found anything. I currently have one club I own,...
  6. Не могу привязать аккаунт Xbox live, и games for windows для Social Club. [Translated] I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу привязать аккаунт Xbox live, и games for windows для Social Club. [Translated] I...: Почему-то именно к Xbox и Games for windows у меня выдает ошибку: Неверный реквизиты входа. 52be9992-d2bb-4967-acb2-19cd641c7150 #0.210.3 [Translated by Mod] For some reason it is to Xbox and...
  7. Clubs on xbox live why are they not updating their feeds ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Clubs on xbox live why are they not updating their feeds ?: Is anybody else having trouble with clubs that you belong to not updating the latest feeds I have noticed that I am unable to send screenshots to all of the Forza related clubs that I am a member...
  8. Xbox Live Club Creation

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Club Creation: Hello guys, First of all im not a Englisch speaking Person so Keep that in mind if you read my Problem. My Problem is, when i try to Join/create a Club on the xbox Windows app it says that i...
  9. 无法在Xbox Live内加入俱乐部/Can`t join in clubs in Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    无法在Xbox Live内加入俱乐部/Can`t join in clubs in Xbox Live: 最近我在玩地平线4的时候打算 入俱乐部,但不管是PC上的Xbox app还是安卓内的app均 法 入。 Recently I want to join in clubs of Forza Horizon4, but neither PC Xbox app nor Android app is unavailable. 电脑端的提示是“隐私和在线安全设定”,而安卓的提示是“Xbox...
  10. Xbox Live issue - Club feed posts have disappeared from 9 days ago, until 1 day ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live issue - Club feed posts have disappeared from 9 days ago, until 1 day ago.: I've received reports from approx. 10 admins and members in club � "THE ART GALLERY", who can't see posts from 9 days ago, until 1 day ago. Not sure if this issue impacts other clubs....