XBOX LIVE CODES

Discus and support XBOX LIVE CODES in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I plan to exchange my Microsoft rewards points for Xbox live gold codes as I really want to play online with my bros. However, I was thinking about a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mmmmmhmmm, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM.

1. mmmmmhmmm
    mmmmmhmmm Guest

XBOX LIVE CODES

I plan to exchange my Microsoft rewards points for Xbox live gold codes as I really want to play online with my bros.

However, I was thinking about a potential problem and I decided to ask the community for answers to my question.

If I exchange my points and redeem a code (let's assume x as the number of days), will it automatically expire after x amount of days. Or would Xbox auto-renew the membership.

When I previously bought my Xbox, it came with two codes which automatically expired when the period terminated.

Thanks in advance for any comments and answers XBOX LIVE CODES :).

:)

2. GrubbiestEmu Win User

Blocking Xbox Live Profile from multi aged family

3. Kegler73 Win User

halo 4 specialization.....

They started sending the code out yesterday via PM on XBox Live.

I received a message on XBox Live from XBox Live and it was a code for the specializations.
  4. TMZN Win User

3 year old son has set a safety pass code :( how do i get it off!!!!

5. medium bloke Win User

pass code

6. Probadcop999 Win User

Redeeming xbox live gold card problem

Thema:

XBOX LIVE CODES

1. XBOX LIVE CODES - Similar Threads - LIVE CODES

2. Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card, invalid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card, invalid code: I bought an Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card yesterday afternoon. I entered the code just now on my Xbox, but says the code is invalid. I've re-entered the code using the controller keypad and...
  3. Refunding an Xbox Live Gold Code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refunding an Xbox Live Gold Code: Hello, yesterday I bought an Xbox Live Gold in Media Expert online shop and used that code. Then I bought an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for one month and my Gold was converted into Ultimate. So, as a...
  4. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  5. I'm getting error code 8015190A when I try to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting error code 8015190A when I try to sign into xbox live: "your console can't connect to xbox live. do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? if you are playing A game, you will lose any unsaved progress." error 8015190A.......I...
  6. My xbox 360 account can't connect to xbox live (error code 8015190A) but my Xbox One can....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 account can't connect to xbox live (error code 8015190A) but my Xbox One can....: As the Subject says: I can't sign into my xbox live account on any 360 console. I have in my possession two xbox 360 consoles and have cleaned the cache on both in hopes of cleaning some file...
  7. Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given: Just spoke to your online support ( laughable ) regarding a gift my son was given for Xmas Every year my father gives him a xbox live 12 month card which like clockwork he redeems in March...
  8. Xbox Live codes Entered from phone?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live codes Entered from phone?: Does anyone know how to redeem an xbox live code from your phone? Because mine is not working from my xbox. 1db1eb32-ec89-4152-8e36-e4d0eb32f4fb
  9. Xbox live unable to sign in. error code 8015190A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live unable to sign in. error code 8015190A: Xbox live keeps saying disconnected. Ive tried the network settings:- test xbox live connection, which say its all connected. Ive deleted and reset the xbox!!!! Tried to download my profile,...
  10. Xbox live code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live code: I purchased a 3 month XBOX Live subscription through Amazon and it says wrong country and now I can’t redeem code and Amazon won’t refund purchase!! What can I do ???...