Xbox live codes

Discus and support Xbox live codes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried to enter the code from my xbox one purchase for the14 day free trial and also the 7 day free trial from COD Ghosts. I get the code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fit101, Feb 24, 2014.

1. fit101
    fit101 Guest

Xbox live codes

I have tried to enter the code from my xbox one purchase for the14 day free trial and also the 7 day free trial from COD Ghosts. I get the code XBOS-3009. If you already have a Gold Acount you can't add the free trials. But it also popped up that and free
    trials would be added to your subscription account. What's the deal here? Pasted below is directly from the website:

Prepaid Codes
    Prepaid codes can be used to extend an Xbox LIVE subscriptions, games, entertainment and special offers.

:)

fit101, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Anyone want to trade.

ill trade you a xbox live code for it or sunset overdrive code

KuShEd_OuT860, Feb 24, 2014
  3. MJrolla07
    MJrolla07 Guest
    Fifa 14: Xbox one Download Code £24

Just informed a few friends about this. Simplycdkeys are offering the game for £24 for the download code. Ive bought Xbox live subsription codes here before, they were sent literally instantly.

Fifa 14 Full Game Download | Xbox Live | SimplyCDKeys

MJrolla07, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Xbox live codes

Pre paid codes can be added to extend a gold sub,free trials can't. A free trial isn't a pre paid code.

Daft Badger, Feb 24, 2014
  5. GrubbiestEmu Win User

Blocking Xbox Live Profile from multi aged family

6. Kegler73 Win User

halo 4 specialization.....

They started sending the code out yesterday via PM on XBox Live.

I received a message on XBox Live from XBox Live and it was a code for the specializations.
  7. TMZN Win User

3 year old son has set a safety pass code :( how do i get it off!!!!

8. Probadcop999 Win User

Redeeming xbox live gold card problem

9. medium bloke Win User

pass code

Thema:

Xbox live codes

1. Xbox live codes - Similar Threads - live codes

2. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...
  3. xbox live code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live code problem: hello yesterday I used a code xbox live 14 days, the code was good and was validated but when I used my account on my xbox I do not have xbox live ,the code was used because I see it in my order...
  4. Error code 0xc00d7159 (HDCP) for Xbox Live Tv and Movies app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0xc00d7159 (HDCP) for Xbox Live Tv and Movies app: Ive seen this floating around on here in the past, and Ive seen all the responses to fix it, but nothing has worked. This started about a week ago when parts of Live were down and it hasnt...
  5. Cant read redemption code-XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant read redemption code-XBOX Live: Hi there, hoping someone can help me. My son received a voucher for xbox live but where you scratch off the code it is damaged and you cant read it. Is there a way that we can get a new code?...
  6. Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate: I have a few days left on Ultimate. I bought a 12 Month Live Gold code. After I input the code Xbox automatically upgraded it to Ultimate giving me only 4 months access. I don't want Ultimate. I...
  7. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  8. [Translation- Restore Xbox Live Code] שחזור קוד אקסבוקס לייב

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Translation- Restore Xbox Live Code] שחזור קוד אקסבוקס לייב: [Translation-Hello Want to know how to recover Exbox Live code. Long code Thanks] שלום מעו יי ת דעת איך יתן לשחזר קוד לאקסבוקס לייב.הקוד הארוך תודה 2c1c68e0-65da-4434-b88b-7b8cf2066053
  9. Code live dèja utiliser [Translate] Live code already use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code live dèja utiliser [Translate] Live code already use: Bonjour j'ai acheter un code de 14jours sur un cite internet le problème c'est qu'il était deja utiliser j'ai envoyer un émail au cite en question mais ils m'ont demander la date et l'heur a la...
  10. Code Xbox Live Gold already used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code Xbox Live Gold already used: Hello, I bought an Xbox Live gold key today, but the seller asks when the key has been validated, so I can be refunded …. and I can't get to contact the direct online service....