xbox live comm suspension

Discus and support xbox live comm suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; thanks folks for the reply. The issue involves the specifics. My texts are clean and the time stamp of the suspension is when I was playing a game with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KristenMrozek, Mar 30, 2019.

1. xbox live comm suspension

thanks folks for the reply. The issue involves the specifics. My texts are clean and the time stamp of the suspension is when I was playing a game with friends, local friends who both quit, so I decided to go do something else. I did not exit the game,
    just left it on the defeat screen, did not shut down the xbox, did not mute the mic. I was in the room with other people for a few minutes before leaving. I´m now wondering if it´s possible for the mic to pick up room conversation and have that become a potential
    violation. Just trying to figure out how this happened and it´s not bad enough to get support I guess. Any thoughts?

:)

KristenMrozek, Mar 30, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Kristen,

Thanks for coming to the forums. In this case, the only way for you to know specifics concerning any enforcement action is to go to the
    Enforcement website, and (if possible) request a Case Review for the suspension if it is over 24 hours in length.

(Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming!
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Bans

Communication suspensions are temporary,24h hour,7 day or 14 days usually.

Never heard of anyone getting a permanent comms ban.They'll ban your account outright if you have to many comms suspensions.

As Genesis said though,account bans or suspensions are account linked so if you have a 2 weeks comms suspension that would be in place on al platforms.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Unfair and bias punishment

Remember that the
    Xbox Live Code of Conduct
    describes how we behave even when others misbehave.

Communications suspensions involve all comm functions, not just the one that was used in the incident that led to the suspension.
  5. F5 Penguin Win User

Can I update during suspension?

Depends on your suspension. Comms suspensions still allow activity online.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live Microphone still disable after punishment date

Was that after a comms suspension though?
Thema:

1. xbox live comm suspension - Similar Threads - live comm suspension

2. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  3. Can’t Connect To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Connect To Xbox Live: I can’t connect to Xbox live and every time I try a window pops up with the error 0x80040900 and tells me to restart the console. I tried restarting the console several times but the same thing...
  4. Moving my Xbox One Live account to another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving my Xbox One Live account to another account: I've been on my moms Microsoft Account since I joined Xbox. Now that I've moved out I need to move off of her account. Is there any way I can move my Xbox One Live Account from her's to my already...
  5. Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell: As of today I bought a new xbox one s and I'm using every ounce of will I have left to transfer my game data over. On my account I have a 14 day free trial of xbox live gold and after many...
  6. Lorsque le Xbox Live est en panne , tous les gens (comme moi) qui ont une console en mode...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lorsque le Xbox Live est en panne , tous les gens (comme moi) qui ont une console en mode...: [Title Translation-When Xbox Live is down, all people (like me) who have a console in secure mode (connection required to do anything) have a completely blocked console!] Bonjour, Ma console est...
  7. Suspension of comms = xbox live gold reduced price?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension of comms = xbox live gold reduced price?: We just subscribed to xbox gold, and recieved a suspension on the same day. What have others done in this situation? d1984ffb-7971-43d5-b471-2aa2296ce472
  8. Xbox live comm suspension when i have done nothing wrong / false report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live comm suspension when i have done nothing wrong / false report: I have gotten a xbox live communication suspension for 2 weeks for saying "[Mod Removed]" when i havent said that or anything nearly related to that at all. I have gone through the motions of a...
  9. suspended comms on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspended comms on xbox live: My 7 yr olds comms on xbox live have been suspended as per a notification I received this morning. I want to know the specifics, but due to it only being a 24 hour suspension, I cant seem to find...
  10. I have two bans and both end one day apart can the xbox live ban be out and the comm ban ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two bans and both end one day apart can the xbox live ban be out and the comm ban ...: I got banned because I had it with a hacker who managed to get my phone number and harass me via phone and I had it and I responded back via Xbox (not the smartest move) but, I was wondering...