Xbox Live Communication Suspension

Discus and support Xbox Live Communication Suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account was banned for two weeks because I was provoked into saying "one" curse word through a text message due to bad sportsmanship by the opposing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DonMagic719, Sep 21, 2018.

1. DonMagic719
    DonMagic719 Guest

My account was banned for two weeks because I was provoked into saying "one" curse word through a text message due to bad sportsmanship by the opposing player. I realize using
    profanity was not the best route to take by any means but to suspend my account from all forms of communication online for two weeks seems very excessive for what was said. I already applied for a case review, but am not sure how long this would take for Xbox
    to get back with me. Any advice would be much appreciated on how to get this resolved without having to wait a full two weeks to play with friends again. Thank you guys for your time.

:)

DonMagic719, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Cant hear anyone in game and party

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.

Daft Badger, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Communication suspension question

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice
    messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.

Daft Badger, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Xbox Live Communication Suspension

Hey there DonMagic719,

Sorry to hear about that enforcement action. Looks like you took the correct approach to resolve this matter.
    For information about the ban, you would need to go to
    Enforcement website

Case Review Procedure
    • Submit Case: You are about to submit a case for review. Please make sure to include any relevant information or facts before submitting.
    • Under Review: Your case is currently under investigation by XBLPET.
    • Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will require additional information
      and/or discussion.
    • Decision: The Case Review has completed. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s comments for additional information.
    • Summary: The completed outcome of the Case Review, which you may refer to following the case’s closure.
    You can check your Case Review status at any time by visiting your Enforcement History or Case Review History.

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Sep 21, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It can take a few days to receive a response from a case review, however, since you do admit you used profanity, it's highly likely it will be upheld and all you can do is wait out the suspension.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

the suspension with messages it is something temporal. I guess he received an e-mail with the info about that notifying it

here you can read a fragment of the official info about xbox live suspensions: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-suspensions

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension, the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Cant hear anyone in game and party

8. Daft Badger Win User

Communication suspension question

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice
    messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Choose something else to do....

Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  10. Gun5Akimbo Win User

Friends can't hear me in party chat

Here is right from their website pay close attention to the last couple of sentences.

Thema:

1. Xbox Live Communication Suspension - Similar Threads - Live Communication Suspension

2. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...: On windows 10 btw, my xbox gamertag is ZoneSama3283. On the xbox app on windows 10. 2fe718d2-8a27-40e9-a64d-714cc52bc8da
  3. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.: Why is that? My xbox name is ZoneSama3283 btw. cca62afa-6d86-4632-9dea-420a1d1ee403
  4. Unfair Xbox live communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Xbox live communication suspension: I was suspended from communication on Xbox for a message that I sent while playing NBA 2k21 current gen. I messaged my teammate something like, "I think this guy is a post hooker" (as in someone...
  5. I just got a communication suspension on Xbox Live for no damn reason!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a communication suspension on Xbox Live for no damn reason!!!: Microsoft is so full of [mod removed]. I literally log in to play, and recieve a communication ban for absolutely no reason. I got in no argument, never cheated or anything, but yet I got a...
  6. Xbox live communications suspension not fixed yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live communications suspension not fixed yet: I recently got suspended for asking people to follow my twitch. Yeah I know its silly. But anyways, i got suspended for 24 hours, did not tell me why so a day later it happened again for a full...
  7. Xbox live Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Communication Suspension: The other day, I got a one day suspension for some words I shouldn't of used in a xbox live message. I was suspended because the other party reported me. My suspension ended on March 2, 2020,...
  8. Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.: [img] Hello. About a month ag o i chatted with a player online and i sent an innappropriate message to him. I was 1 day communication suspended due to this (which i deserved). I learned my lesson...
  9. How to Address a No-Info Xbox Live Communications Suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Address a No-Info Xbox Live Communications Suspension?: I received an Xbox Live Communications Suspension notice, today. There was no edifying information provided in the email and nothing showed up in my enforcement history, so there is no way for me...
  10. Xbox Live Communication Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Communication Suspension: I have in last hour received a message from xbox live about a communication suspension but have not got a email nor can I see the ban on enforcement.xbox.com. When I try to bring up more about the...