Xbox live communications suspension not fixed yet

Discus and support Xbox live communications suspension not fixed yet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got suspended for asking people to follow my twitch. Yeah I know its silly. But anyways, i got suspended for 24 hours, did not tell me why... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EyTonyB_, Sep 27, 2020.

1. EyTonyB_
    EyTonyB_ Guest

I recently got suspended for asking people to follow my twitch. Yeah I know its silly. But anyways, i got suspended for 24 hours, did not tell me why so a day later it happened again for a full week and I thought it might be for swearing so I filled out
    the thing so I can get the suspention lifted. Still I had no idea what it was for. Next thing I know is that it happens again for two weeks! I then look over the xbox rules and it says that you cannot ask people to follow you whatsoever. I was in shock. It
    was ridiculous but if i would have known, I would never have asked anyone to follow my twitch. I then answer the questionair and fill out a review form to get this situated where I apologize for not knowing and it gets overturned. It says the suspension is
    over but when I log into my account, the suspension notice pops up on my screen and I cannot talk with or message anyone. Its been 24 hours and it still has not been fixed. I just want to go stream with some friends and I do not want to sit for two whole weeks
    for something that I did not deserve. If you have any solutions or recommendations anything will help. I do not know who to contact about this. I restarted my console several times, logged in and out of both accounts (it is on a child account). Please any
    information or advise will help.

:)

EyTonyB_, Sep 27, 2020
  2. TonyB G Win User

How can I reach out to the enforcement team? I already filled out out a review that was overturned.
  3. Cerebral Paul Win User

All you can do is attempt to reach out to enforcement again.
  4. LadyDeathtrip Win User

Yuir best course of action is to keep working on it if things have not been settled yet via the following site. Or if they provided a timetable then you will have to potentially unfortunately wait till it passes if appeals have been denied.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Here is link to their "How do I" page which answers many questions.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-0
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

the suspension with messages it is something temporal. I guess he received an e-mail with the info about that notifying it

here you can read a fragment of the official info about xbox live suspensions: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-suspensions

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension, the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Cant hear anyone in game and party

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
Thema:

1. Xbox live communications suspension not fixed yet - Similar Threads - live communications suspension

2. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...: On windows 10 btw, my xbox gamertag is ZoneSama3283. On the xbox app on windows 10. 2fe718d2-8a27-40e9-a64d-714cc52bc8da
  3. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.: Why is that? My xbox name is ZoneSama3283 btw. cca62afa-6d86-4632-9dea-420a1d1ee403
  4. Unfair Xbox live communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Xbox live communication suspension: I was suspended from communication on Xbox for a message that I sent while playing NBA 2k21 current gen. I messaged my teammate something like, "I think this guy is a post hooker" (as in someone...
  5. I just got a communication suspension on Xbox Live for no damn reason!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a communication suspension on Xbox Live for no damn reason!!!: Microsoft is so full of [mod removed]. I literally log in to play, and recieve a communication ban for absolutely no reason. I got in no argument, never cheated or anything, but yet I got a...
  6. Xbox live Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Communication Suspension: The other day, I got a one day suspension for some words I shouldn't of used in a xbox live message. I was suspended because the other party reported me. My suspension ended on March 2, 2020,...
  7. Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.: [img] Hello. About a month ag o i chatted with a player online and i sent an innappropriate message to him. I was 1 day communication suspended due to this (which i deserved). I learned my lesson...
  8. How to Address a No-Info Xbox Live Communications Suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Address a No-Info Xbox Live Communications Suspension?: I received an Xbox Live Communications Suspension notice, today. There was no edifying information provided in the email and nothing showed up in my enforcement history, so there is no way for me...
  9. Xbox Live Communication Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Communication Suspension: I have in last hour received a message from xbox live about a communication suspension but have not got a email nor can I see the ban on enforcement.xbox.com. When I try to bring up more about the...
  10. Xbox Live Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Communication Suspension: My account was banned for two weeks because I was provoked into saying "one" curse word through a text message due to bad sportsmanship by the opposing player. I realize using profanity was not...