Xbox Live Communucation

Discus and support Xbox Live Communucation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm paying for my daughter's subscription for Xbox Live Gold. It would seem she keeps being banned from using part of the service in error. She has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaveyKitten, Mar 24, 2020.

1. DaveyKitten
    DaveyKitten Guest

Xbox Live Communucation

Hi, I'm paying for my daughter's subscription for Xbox Live Gold. It would seem she keeps being banned from using part of the service in error. She has been banned from communicating with her friends on the service several times now for no good reason.

i.e. typing ''why did you kick me''

typing ''gay''

typing ''bich''

Can you please look into this as my daughter is being denied a service that I am paying for for no good reason.

Kind regards

:)

DaveyKitten, Mar 24, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox Live Communucation

If these are the things that your daughter has typed in messages to anyone on the xbox live service these messages are against the code of conduct for xbox live and it sounds like the persons that she sent them to have reported her to the enforcment team
    and they investigated it and determined that she violated the code of conduct and have suspended her priviliges.

The code of conduct can be read at the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement

under the heading of code of conduct.

When an account is signed up for the person signing up for the account agrees to abide by this code of conduct.

You can sign into her account at enforcement.xbox.com and file for a case review if the suspension is eligible this will allow you to appeal the suspension this will have the enforcement team reinvestigate the report and determine if the suspension was warranted
    and if not they will lift the suspension.

To be eligible for a case review the suspension normally has to be over 24 hours.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox communucations ban

the code of conduct is there to protect all players, if you was reported and you broke the code of conduct in anyway then a ban can be placed no matter how unfair it may seem. sorry you have had to go through this. you can request a case review via - enforcement if
    you feel you have had action taken wrongly.

if you are unsure on the code of conduct also known as community standards heres a handy link - community standards

any reports if any have been made on the other players will be looked into accordingly .
  4. Kev7420 Win User

Xbox communucations ban

I'm sorry this happened, always be respectful and rid the toxic by reporting, maybe this can help https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-suspensions
  5. denis97g Win User

Xbox communucations ban

it works like that on ps4. Just because a game is rated M it doesn't mean everyone is free to insult anybody. If he insulted you, you should have blocked and reported him. if you retaliate, you can get banned.
  6. Sanguinem Malum Win User

Xbox communucations ban

Rather than retaliate, you should have blocked the person and reported them. If you said anything offensive, then you were equally as in the wrong, regardless of whether you are a grown adult or younger.
Thema:

Xbox Live Communucation

1. Xbox Live Communucation - Similar Threads - Live Communucation

2. Random Connection lost to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Connection lost to Xbox Live: Whenever I power my console on to play games, it starts off normal, however at random points in time anywhere from 5 minutes after I sign in to multiple hours after, it just loses connection to...
  3. How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?: I was trying to stack my Xbox Live Gold on my account & it converted my first one to Xbox Ultimate Pass. I cancelled my Ultimate Pass to end on last date subscribed. I know i cannot do anything...
  4. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...
  5. Xbox live purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchase: Im trying to purchase xbox live on my new xbox however Qatar is not on the list of countries that the xbox asked to provide at first start up therefore i cant input my card and make purchases...
  6. Xbox live purchase(HELP!!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchase(HELP!!): I was trying to buy an xbox live 1 month subscription with my credit card(yes i'm sure i have the money necessary for the purchase),but everytime i get a status code 80182300 or it tells me that...
  7. Xbox LIVE in Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE in Xbox 360: Hello im using Xbox 360 but I can’t connect to the internet and Xbox LIVE because show me DNS error when i trying with WI-FI connection.how can I connect to the internet with windows media center...
  8. Xbox live Functionality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Functionality: Hi, I'm trying to play Need for speed Most Wanted online with my friends but after I sign into my xbox live account and I start the game up it says Sorry your gamer profile does not have the...
  9. Xbox gold live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gold live: My son bought a 3 month subscription to live and after 1 week he had no further access to live gold! why..... This has now happened on 2 occasions. please rectify this concern asap. Many thanks...
  10. Xbox live support on Original Xbox titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live support on Original Xbox titles: PS4 just released star wars jedi knight jedi academy with full multiplayer support. Why cant original xbox live games play online And are there plans to enable xbox live on original xbox games...