Xbox live connected to deleted epic account

Discus and support Xbox live connected to deleted epic account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i recently got my own xbox live account, i was using my dads, and i want all that fortnite data on mine not his, so i logged into his epic on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chloeh418, Jun 29, 2020.

1. chloeh418
    chloeh418 Guest

So i recently got my own xbox live account, i was using my dads, and i want all that fortnite data on mine not his, so i logged into his epic on the epic games website in my xbox and clicked link xbl. I did this and it came up with something saying its
    connected to a different epic account. I dont know if it is connected to a deleted epic account as my xbox live was originally connected to it before i deleted it, or if its connected to my dads xbox live. How do i fix this or how am i able to transfer the
    account across to my xbox live?

:)

chloeh418, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

epic changed it back in march, you can only hook up one xbox live account to an epic account, if you remove that xbox live account it can only be connected back to the same epic account, it is non transferrable now.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

how do you delete data on online games

You Only need delete the Epic Account? If you know the Epic Account Data with you have you can go and access your epic account and Unlink with your Live account
  4. WPAK Win User

Change account to child

Hi there,

family settings can only be set on Child accounts.

I assume you are going to create a new Xbox Live Account for your son so you are able to set up things like screen time etc.

Unfortunately this also means that any purchases, subscriptions, gamerscore and save games is lost, as in those can't be transferred to a different Xbox Live Account.

But for some games the online progress and skins etc. are not bound to a Xbox Live Account but to a different game/developer specific account. Like for example for Fortnite, any progress and skins are connected to the Epic account and an Epic account can
    be connected to a different Xbox Live Account..

If this is indeed related to Fortnite then this link will have the steps to unlink and link an Epic account to a Xbox Live Account

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/epic-accounts/?l=en&s=epic-accounts

Let us know if there are any additional questions or results
  5. DominumStige Win User

How do I disassociate my Xbox account from an Epic Games account?

Hi!

From Xbox it isn't possible to do it, the only accounts connected by consoles are Twitch, Discord and Mixer. You must delete the linked account directly from the Epic
    website.
  6. MyburghDu Toit Win User

Relink an unlink account on Fortnite

Can you please assist.

My son's xbox live account is linked to unnamed epic account.

I have revoked the access of epic games on the microsoft side.

Tried to connect via epic website and have seen that microsoft now indicates newly linked with current presonalized account.

Issue is that in epic i cant get it connected .....indicates " your xbl account has been associated with another epic account"

Please assit :(
Thema:

1. Xbox live connected to deleted epic account - Similar Threads - live connected deleted

2. “Lost Connection. XBOX Live” continuous issue!

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Lost Connection. XBOX Live” continuous issue!: I have spokn wih Xbox tech support on seveal occassions via chat and direct conversation but the issue continues to irritate me. I’ve been told and read about checking my network connectivity,...
  3. Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region: Hello I am in trouble and I really need some help I began to use my xbox 360 after a really long time and tried connecting to xbox live. My locality in the xbox is set to United States and so is...
  4. Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock: Hello. Recently I have been having some login problems with Minecraft Pocket Edition (1.16.1) My problem is when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account the login screen keeps loading...
  5. 8015000A error code Xbox live can’t connect message

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015000A error code Xbox live can’t connect message: Ran internet and xbox live diagnostics test to make sure the connection is secure to run live yet i stull get this error code and have been getting it since 9pm CST. Also cleared system cache,...
  6. Console cant connect to Xbox Live Error code 801000a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console cant connect to Xbox Live Error code 801000a: Error code 801000a I Am connected hard wired but still cant connect a2998428-dfa4-4943-b44b-8e29412ae8e2
  7. Backwards Compatible Games not connecting to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games not connecting to Xbox Live: I've logged onto my Xbox One today to play Borderlands 2 (xbox 360 edition) and I can't now connect to live once its loaded up. I have found many discussions on here and various different...
  8. My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live: My consol can't connect to xbox Live I keep getting everytime with 8015000A 6a9f02f5-46b2-4fc6-87da-1b95ad40c4d0
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games: So here isthe issue I have run across. On my Xbox one, I am able to connect to online no problem whatsoever. I load up a backwards compatible game, I was able to use my cloud storage for my...
  10. Both profiles on my Xbox 360 won't connect to Xbox live and won't move or delete

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both profiles on my Xbox 360 won't connect to Xbox live and won't move or delete: When I try to sign in to two of my profiles on my Xbox 360 slim I get disconnected from Xbox live after about 10 minutes my Xbox attempts to sign into them. I tested my connection and everything...