XBox live connection error on XBOX360

Discus and support XBox live connection error on XBOX360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try and connect my xbox 360 to xbox live I get a notification wiith the Status Code 4488-0000-3080-0504-8007-0070. Can any one help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingRodge, Sep 26, 2019.

1. KingRodge
    KingRodge Guest

When I try and connect my xbox 360 to xbox live I get a notification wiith the Status Code 4488-0000-3080-0504-8007-0070. Can any one help me?

:)

KingRodge, Sep 26, 2019
  2. gamefriik200 Win User

Cant connect to internet

So do you want error status report?

When you test connection there is m Xbox360-WIFIname-Internet-Xbox Live

It wont go further than between Xbox360 and Wifiname
  3. Lord Mayk Win User

Have you gotten an “Error 80154B7” or even an “Error 80070571” which are both related to your Xbox Live profile? please help!!!!!

no..no....... only my profile not connects to live .......

I can create a new profile or download another profile usually they connect the xboxlive .... more my profile not connect in xbox live

I withdraw from my hd box ...

and try to download it again for live

and appears this error 801540b7 .......

obs: not be possible to download it from live or update it

I was in the house of a friend of mine and I tried to download my profile on xbox360 and it appeared the same error...

obrigado....
  4. PREDATORDAP Win User

High packet loss

PS4 is connected through the same hotspot:

-download 9 Mbps

-upload 10 Mbps.

My xbox360 has stopped connecting to internet, because of ICMP error.

Last time this was due to Live problems, yet nothing is reported on Support/Xbox.

I suspect my part of the world is having Live problems.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello KingRodge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is providing you with a system update error code when you connect to Xbox Live. This error code is caused by a failed system update. We have a support article for

this specific error code
    . Go ahead and try out some of the solutions in the article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  6. saidsoto Win User

Saber el correo a que esta asociado el gamertag de mi cuenta de la cuenta de xbox live de mi padrino [Know the email that the gamertag of my account is associated with my sponsor's live xbox account ]

xbox360, me tira el error 8007007A para iniciar en xbox live y necesito el correo para arreglarlo lo cual no encuentro

[Translation-xbox360, throws me error 8007007A to start on xbox live and I need the mail to fix it which I can't find]
Thema:

1. XBox live connection error on XBOX360 - Similar Threads - live connection error

2. Connect to xbox live error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect to xbox live error: I have been playing crash team racing nitro and while playing online it comes up with an error that says connect to xbox live to get online features. I'm able to play online so there is no problem...
  3. Error 0x87DD002A Impossible to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87DD002A Impossible to connect to Xbox live: Hello, I'm stuck with the 0x87DD002A error code while starting Forza Horizon 4 while having a xbox pc béta active subscription. Getting the kinda same error on Sea of Thieves too (Ashbeard...
  4. Error code can’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code can’t connect to live: i reset my console again fixed the problem. Go to settings system, console and reset console except games and and apps 1d7e2e52-d856-4254-b3a2-584880d8c7dd
  5. XBox Live not connecting to Facebook: OAuth Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Live not connecting to Facebook: OAuth Error: When attempting to link my XBox Live account with Facebook in order to sync my friends list, it comes up with the error: URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not...
  6. Erro ao conectar xbox live (Error connecting Xbox live)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro ao conectar xbox live (Error connecting Xbox live): Nao consigo conectar a rede wi fi na xbox live Translation: I can not connect to the wi fi network on Xbox live 78df00e0-0c37-479d-8051-6c2418ed3a4c
  7. Error Code Can not connect to live XBOX360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code Can not connect to live XBOX360: [img] Here is the Tracer Route, i tried everything on the help site.. please help fb4b9e1c-2ab5-4df4-87ac-f0b94da4cc3d
  8. Error when trying to connect to Xbox Live from a PC 0x8015DC24 or 0x87DD0005

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when trying to connect to Xbox Live from a PC 0x8015DC24 or 0x87DD0005: Dear Support, It's not the first time i experience some error when trying to connect to the Xbox live. Your system doesn't seem to work well. I tried to connect to my account, it didn't work, i...
  9. xbox live connection error xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live connection error xbox 360: xbox live connection error xbox 360 , I'm not able to get into xbox live 5c278c7a-0099-4289-b12d-2bfe88650639
  10. Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...: Won't even load to sign in screen without posting message that recommends going to /support... 2f34e18a-2464-4cbd-ad79-300e219fc76c