Xbox Live connection fail "Additional authentication needed'

Discus and support Xbox Live connection fail "Additional authentication needed' in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Live connection fail "Additional authentication needed' Hiya Bird, Thank you for Contacting Forum support. I suggest to try a wired network and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by birdcadet, Dec 27, 2018.

1. birdcadet
    birdcadet Guest

Hiya Bird,

Thank you for Contacting Forum support.

I suggest to try a wired network and see if that allows the connection to work. If the issue continues then yes it is best recommended to contact your Internet provider and have them white list your mac address. (for the console and the computer mac)

Hope this helps.

:)

birdcadet, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox Live connection fail "Additional authentication needed' - Similar Threads - Live connection fail

2. Connection failed Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection failed Xbox Live: Hi, I bought an Xbox One s and i have a reccurent problem. When i launch it i can't connect to xbox live, when i launch the diag everything is OK. I have to shut down the xbox, and after 3-4...
  3. Netgear: Failed to connect to XBOX live but have full wifi signal

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear: Failed to connect to XBOX live but have full wifi signal: Netgear (Routers): Failed to connect to XBOX live but have full wifi signal I recently started having problems keeping a connection to XBOX Live on my 360 slim. I have replaced my router with a...
  4. Xbox one x fails to connect to Xbox live on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x fails to connect to Xbox live on startup: There is no error code or message, At start up and log in, the Xbox one x does connect to Xbox live, I have to go to settings, network (says all connected and open), select go offline, then...
  5. Test Xbox Live Connection Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Test Xbox Live Connection Failed: When I test Xbox live connection, it failed with a message, ‘there’s a problem with your connection’. I tried every one of their suggestions to fix it to no avail. Please help!...
  6. Connect to Xbox Live fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect to Xbox Live fail: I After a long time without playing on my XBox360, I've bought a new game, to download on XBox Live. However, impossible to connect on Internet. It fails, using wifi or ethernet, before and...
  7. XBox One connects to net, but not XBox Live... fails multiplayer tests.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One connects to net, but not XBox Live... fails multiplayer tests.: A few weeks ago I purchased an XBOX One S to replace an older XBox One. I configured it the same way I always do, and was able to connect to XBox Live with no issues until 2 days ago, when...
  8. game fails to load, says not connected to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    game fails to load, says not connected to Xbox live: gears of war 4 installed on my Xbox one but when i try to play it says failed to load, and says Xbox live not connected but i am connected 84835541-720c-476a-a156-850f10358f1b
  9. Failed to connect profile and Xbox live. Error 80151907

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to connect profile and Xbox live. Error 80151907: Hello. Today I account my xbox360e first time. And I can't connect Xbox live and enter profile. I try everything I find at support. Download the last update from official page, create and delete a...
  10. Failed to connect to XBox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to connect to XBox live: Started from 1 week ago, my XBox 360 suddenly failed to connect to XBox Live. The connection testing always failed to reach xbox live while it confirmed there is no problem with my hub & internet...