: Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.

Discus and support : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect. try clearing your alternate mac address -> settings-network settings-advanced-alternate... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PHILLIPS192, Nov 15, 2019.

1. PHILLIPS192
    PHILLIPS192 Guest

try clearing your alternate mac address -> settings-network settings-advanced-alternate mac-clear

:)

PHILLIPS192, Nov 15, 2019
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

try clearing your alternate mac address -> settings-network settings-advanced-alternate mac-clear
  3. PHILLIPS192 Win User

Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.

Alternatively, have you had a chance to test an a different network, such as a mobile hotspot [merely temporarily] for testing purposes? Do you still experiencing inconsistencies in your connection?
    I have tried connecting to my mobile hotspot and I am experiencing the same unstable connection.

Does this mean by xbox console is faulty?

How can I further diagnose this?

Thanks for your help.

Jake
  4. PHILLIPS192 Win User

Thanks for your reply.

This issue is happening through both wireless and Ethernet.

I have not attempted to modify my firewall settings but I was under the impression that DMZ would bypass the firewall anyway.

As for DMZ setup, I created static IP on xbox, then logged into my router via my laptop and input the static xbox IP into the DMZ and enabled it.

Is that all that's needed for it to work or Have a missed a step?

Later I will test via mobile hotspot and see if this changes anything.

Cheers, Jake.
  5. PHILLIPS192 Win User

Thanks for your reply.

I have already tried uPnP cycle. It did not change anything.

Also I have enabled IPv6 on my router. Unsure if it is supported as my xbox still connects via IPv4.

Thanks.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Jake,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is not able to maintain a connection to your network, and the console is giving you several different types of network errors messages. The troubleshooting steps that you attempted
    are all great steps to take in this scenario. You can try
    refreshing UPnP
    . This involves toggling it on and off and power cycling your devices. The article we provided explains how to complete this process. However, you must disable port forwarding and DMZ before utilizing this troubleshooting step.

Also, we suggest making sure that your
    router or gateway supports IPv6
    and it is enabled. Several home routers support IPv6 but disable it by default. Check the manual for your router, or contact your internet service provider for more information on that. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect. - Similar Threads - live connection issue

2. Xbox live connectivity issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live connectivity issue: Hiya, I am trying to play Halo: Masterchief collection on PC, but it is proving difficult. my connection to xbox live seems to completely drop around 10pm ish and I am not sure why, my teredo...
  3. Xbox Live Connection Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Connection Issues: Is there in issue with the Xbox servers today? According to the status page everything is good to go but i tried to play online today and it was just bad connection. so then I tried to watch Hulu...
  4. Xbox Live connection issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connection issue?: Hi All! :) Recently I bought some second-hand Xbox 360 for my collection. It was important for me to know if the console is not banned on Xbox Live but the seller claimed he is not sure about it....
  5. XBOX Live Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Connection Issues: I have a release day Xbox One. For the last 2 days I have not been able to connect with Xbox live. I reset my internet connection, put the xbox in a DMZ, I have run the test for connection and...
  6. Xbox Live connectivity issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connectivity issues: Whenever i try to play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4, i cannot connect to any lobby or access any features that include multiplayer. There is no any errors about the teredo but i keep seeing the...
  7. Connect to XBOX Live Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect to XBOX Live Issue: Ma'am/Sir, I'm currently going through some pretty severe troubleshooting with both of my consoles and what was originally only affecting one console is now affecting both. If you could get back...
  8. 360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues: Me and my friend were trying to play portal 2 co op earlier this evening but that was brought to a halt by an error on his end. Everytime he tried to sign in he got a "unable to connect to xbox...
  9. Xbox Live lag/connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live lag/connectivity issues: [img] How is this happening? Live connection is very bad as well, brand mew wifi and very high speed and my xbox hasnt changed. Still a terrible connection! Please let me know other than the...
  10. Xbox live connection issues (again and again and again and again.... cannot count)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection issues (again and again and again and again.... cannot count): SOOOO tired. I have 1 XB1X, 1 XB1 and 1 X360 in my house. I have issues again and again and again and again awith connections to xbox live. I need to HARD reset a console to be able to play, and...