: Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.

Discus and support : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect. try clearing your alternate mac address -> settings-network settings-advanced-alternate... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PHILLIPS192, Nov 15, 2019.

1. PHILLIPS192
    PHILLIPS192 Guest

try clearing your alternate mac address -> settings-network settings-advanced-alternate mac-clear

:)

PHILLIPS192, Nov 15, 2019
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

try clearing your alternate mac address -> settings-network settings-advanced-alternate mac-clear
  3. PHILLIPS192 Win User

Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.

Alternatively, have you had a chance to test an a different network, such as a mobile hotspot [merely temporarily] for testing purposes? Do you still experiencing inconsistencies in your connection?
    I have tried connecting to my mobile hotspot and I am experiencing the same unstable connection.

Does this mean by xbox console is faulty?

How can I further diagnose this?

Thanks for your help.

Jake
  4. PHILLIPS192 Win User

Thanks for your reply.

This issue is happening through both wireless and Ethernet.

I have not attempted to modify my firewall settings but I was under the impression that DMZ would bypass the firewall anyway.

As for DMZ setup, I created static IP on xbox, then logged into my router via my laptop and input the static xbox IP into the DMZ and enabled it.

Is that all that's needed for it to work or Have a missed a step?

Later I will test via mobile hotspot and see if this changes anything.

Cheers, Jake.
  5. PHILLIPS192 Win User

Thanks for your reply.

I have already tried uPnP cycle. It did not change anything.

Also I have enabled IPv6 on my router. Unsure if it is supported as my xbox still connects via IPv4.

Thanks.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Jake,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is not able to maintain a connection to your network, and the console is giving you several different types of network errors messages. The troubleshooting steps that you attempted
    are all great steps to take in this scenario. You can try
    refreshing UPnP
    . This involves toggling it on and off and power cycling your devices. The article we provided explains how to complete this process. However, you must disable port forwarding and DMZ before utilizing this troubleshooting step.

Also, we suggest making sure that your
    router or gateway supports IPv6
    and it is enabled. Several home routers support IPv6 but disable it by default. Check the manual for your router, or contact your internet service provider for more information on that. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect. - Similar Threads - live connection issue

2. “Lost Connection. XBOX Live” continuous issue!

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Lost Connection. XBOX Live” continuous issue!: I have spokn wih Xbox tech support on seveal occassions via chat and direct conversation but the issue continues to irritate me. I’ve been told and read about checking my network connectivity,...
  3. Issues with Xbox Live when connecting to various things including Destiny 2 companion app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Issues with Xbox Live when connecting to various things including Destiny 2 companion app: I have had an issue for about two months. I've been searching all over forums, YouTube videos, and help pages and what not and have found no answer. I have found some other people who have the...
  4. Xbox Live Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Connection Issues: So I've browsed several threads on this forum, as well as others, and have only made my Xbox worse by attempting all possibilities. It started a few days ago, my Xbox would connect to the...
  5. Xbox live connection issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox live connection issue: Xbox live connection issue I am having an issue where I can't run a mandatory update. I get an error message saying that I need to connect to the internet. I have tried hard resetting my console I...
  6. : xbox 360 live connection issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : xbox 360 live connection issues: : xbox 360 live connection issues NAT has to be open, only then will it have a good performance and use of the console, see if this link helps you, good luck!...
  7. Connection issue to xbox live with backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issue to xbox live with backwards compatibility: How do I fix this issue where it keeps saying that I am not connected to the internet when I try to play xbox 360 games on my xbox one but when I troubleshoot it it does nothing?...
  8. Weird XBOX LIVE connection issues - on 2 x XBOX Ones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird XBOX LIVE connection issues - on 2 x XBOX Ones: Hi. I've had my xbox One for years, and, of course, subscribe to Xbox Live and Game Pass. About 2 months ago I had a weird problem where all of the tabs at the top of my home page disappeared,...
  9. Are there connection issues with xbox live now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there connection issues with xbox live now?: Are the connection issues with Xbox live 802f0d09-6e27-4437-8cd3-1eefa2b12425
  10. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...