Xbox Live Connection

Discus and support Xbox Live Connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can connect to the internet but can't connect to Live I have reset to my factory settings deleted the cache my internet works fine i just dont know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TattooedDemon99, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Xbox Live Connection

I can connect to the internet but can't connect to Live I have reset to my factory settings deleted the cache my internet works fine i just dont know what else to do

:)

TattooedDemon99, Jun 18, 2014
  2. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

Xbox Live is under DDOS attack at the moment. I'm sure MS will have it solved shortly.

LuvOfThaGame, Jun 18, 2014
  3. pablovi
    pablovi Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

There is no button or menu to connect!

The system is not connected, I do a network test and it passes, but still is not connected... I can't do anything with the X1 if it's not connected to live!

Is there a way to manually connect to Xbox live in this console?

pablovi, Jun 18, 2014
  4. Xbox Live Connection

Same thing has happened to me. I've unplugged Xbox and router for 5 mins and retried, changed chords, reset Xbox network settings to default. Nothing works. The Xbox also says what the status of Xbox live is as well. Currently matchmaking is having issues
    on Xbox one. Any help?

Dr Freedom MLP, Jun 18, 2014
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

6. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

8. xbox360italy Win User

xbox live issues

9. xbox360italy Win User
Thema:

Xbox Live Connection

1. Xbox Live Connection - Similar Threads - Live Connection

2. First, connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    First, connect to Xbox Live: i cant play any of my games or watch any movies, use any apps or even play disk games. this message keeps popping up even when i try to watch a bluray movie. "First connect to Xbox Live to...
  3. cant connect to xbox live!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live!!!: xbox one s, unable to connect to xbox live. plz help 5576314f-6e00-40f8-8fa6-c8d8a13c6327
  4. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  5. Connecting to Xbox Live with my phones Hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to Xbox Live with my phones Hotspot: Hello, I'm trying to get online and play Halo with my phones hot spot connection as it's the only internet I have at this time. I was able to get one and play one game just fine, it worked...
  6. Xbox Live connection issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connection issue?: Hi All! :) Recently I bought some second-hand Xbox 360 for my collection. It was important for me to know if the console is not banned on Xbox Live but the seller claimed he is not sure about it....
  7. Xbox live connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live connection: I bought an Xbox One S in October of 2018 and from day 1 have had issues of it constantly disconnecting from the wifi/live. Restarting my xbox always results in it reconnecting but this problem...
  8. Xbox live won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won’t connect: I recently had a years worth of gold expire to which i renewed yesterday for 3 months and now my xbox 360 will not connect to wifi despite every other device connecting including an Xbox One and...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live: I am using the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox one. There are no issues with xbox live on the xbox one but on the xbox 360 emulator I am getting cant connect to Xbox live errors. I tried clearing...
  10. I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support): I can't sign in. When I do the automatic test of my xbox, it can get onto the internet, but not into xbox live. I've checked on here but the service says its fine. I've tried to contact support,...