XBOX LIVE CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTING

Discus and support XBOX LIVE CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTING in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; every time I go on my xbox I get booted off xbox live after about 2 to 5 minutes. I have called xbox support and after being on hold for over an hour,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stifflah420, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Stifflah420
    Stifflah420 Guest

every time I go on my xbox I get booted off xbox live after about 2 to 5 minutes. I have called xbox support and after being on hold for over an hour, got the usual runaround about clearing my cache, deleting and re-downloading my profile, and that perhaps
    it was a connection to my network problem. xbox has yet to provide me with a solution to the problem and im not too happy with the runaround I get on the phone. Im starting to think they know what the problem really is. I considered buying another console
    but why should I waste my money if this is going to be an ongoing problem. its a waste of my money as well that i have paid for xbox gold and cant use it. has anybody actually solved this problem?

:)

Stifflah420, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Airforceowns
    Airforceowns Guest
    Xbox Live constantly disconnecting

SlanderousLIES, may I ask you what type of modem you have. Also are you connecting wireless?

This situation has occurred with myself and what I had to do to fix it was replace the modem and the router. Using applications such as Netflix and other streaming systems carries a heavy load on your router. Make sure your router can support the amount
    of bandwidth you are using when streaming.

Airforceowns, Feb 7, 2014
  3. ZanderLocke
    ZanderLocke Guest
    Xbox Live Disconnecting constantly

Never mind, formatting the hard drive entirely didn't help either.

ZanderLocke, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Wyldhorse1996 Win User

Opinions on an aggravating connection issue

I get disconnected while playing games about 75% of the time. I'm constantly getting disconnected and reconnected to Xbox live parties. I usually stay connected to Xbox live just disconnected to the games.

If I'm at the dashboard I will still be disconnected to my Xbox live party but usually it automatically connects back.
  5. Seby pwns u Win User

Xbox Connects to Network But Not the Internet

Same issue here.. When my xbox does connect to xbl i am constantly getting disconnected from live.
  6. GregoryCarter2 Win User

Xbox Losing connection

Been playing now for ~ 30 min. with no disconnect, however whenever I join Xbox Live Party, I lag constantly. Probably separate issue.
  7. SlanderousLIES Win User

Xbox Live constantly disconnecting

I have a Belkin N+ wireless router (F5D8235-4). I am connecting both wirelessly and wired, does not seem to make a difference same problem occurs. The modem is supplied by Comcast, not sure of the model, did not pull it out to look.

I have been streaming this way for several years now and had no problems until a few weeks ago. Also, I am only having a problem with the XBOX live connection, nothing else. It would seem strange to me to have to replace my equipment because I am having
    an issue staying connected to xbox live. Why is that so special compared to using a ROKU, Tablet, Computer, DVD player, or WII to connect and stream content? It seems more likely that it will be a problem with the Xbox service. I plan to try to stream during
    what would seem to NOT be peak hours on the xbox and see if that makes a difference to rule out the service being over used and unable to handle its load.
  8. AgnosticStyle Win User

XBOX live constantly disconnects

Have encountered dozens of people on the internet having the problem similar to this one, but as far as their posts are concerned the issue still remains unresolved.
Thema:

1. XBOX LIVE CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTING - Similar Threads - LIVE CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTING

2. xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...: I've been bouncing in and out of connection to xbox live randomly for the past week. I've tried EVERYTHING offered to help and none of it works at all. NONE. I don't know what else to do on my end...
  3. Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cisco DPQ 3212: Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live: Cisco DPQ 3212 (Modem): Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox live Have you tried hard resetting your console? 1c01178a-994f-4bc2-be89-d610f370ca2f
  4. Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live: So recently in the past few days, my Xbox would disconnect from Xbox Live and reconnect seconds after it has logged me out of a game and disconnect me from a party. Even when I am not playing a...
  5. Constant disconnection from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant disconnection from Xbox live: About five months ago, I purchased a new Xbox one x in stores and have had Xbox live issues ever since. Every 15-30 min. after playing online on a multiplayer game, I suddenly get disconnected and...
  6. XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live disconnecting constantly from 360: Hey guys I’m having an Xbox issue I hope somebody can help me with. I have tried my local technology stores but their solutions have not worked. I play on an Xbox One in the house and my husband...
  7. constant disconnection from xbox live on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant disconnection from xbox live on xbox: when I am playing it is constantly disconnecting me from the game and coming up with an error message stating "you will need a network connection to add a account" I do I stop this from happening...
  8. Constantly disconnecting from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly disconnecting from Xbox Live: My brothers account disconnects from the internet every hour or so. Every time it happens he gets kicked out of his game and we have to restart the console. It happens on my xbox AND on his xbox...
  9. Xbox One BC constantly disconnects from Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One BC constantly disconnects from Xbox Live: I've been trying to play multiplayer games with friends using BC, but Live keeps on disconnecting so frequently that it's starting to not even be worth the trouble. There are 3 games that I'm...
  10. Xbox One live constantly lagging/disconnecting/terrible connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One live constantly lagging/disconnecting/terrible connection: Hi i need some help. My xbox live is constantly lagging and displaying horrible connection. Firstly, i tried many steps to fix the problem and none worked so that is why im posting. Im using a...