Xbox live core servers down AGAIN

Discus and support Xbox live core servers down AGAIN in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone think this is getting out of hand paying for something we're not getting xbox sort your mess out 9b11f4b9-f14b-4a61-a195-6cec09751378 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JIE 1983, Aug 17, 2015.

1. JIE 1983
    JIE 1983 Guest

Anyone think this is getting out of hand paying for something we're not getting xbox sort your mess out

:)

JIE 1983, Aug 17, 2015
  2. My game wont launch

I think the xbox live core servers are down.

L0N3 W0LF5473, Aug 17, 2015
  3. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Xbox Live core services down again

@Galactic Geek, I just logged onto my X Box One...every "owned" game is playable. Killer Instinct (Needs a update if I go online.)-Playable. Fallout 3 (B.C. 360 game.)-Playable. Fallout 4 (Disc.)-Playable. Many others-Playable. Only had two games give me
    problems...Geometry Wars and Hexic H.D.; Geometry Wars hasn't worked in quite awhile even online though.

J.R.G., Aug 18, 2015
  4. djjwl
    djjwl Guest

In uk live went out at 11.15 pm on aug 17th its 16.22 aug 18th still cant get on. And im hoping to be recompensed for this by Microsoft. !!!

djjwl, Aug 18, 2015
  5. WIKID FLOD
    WIKID FLOD Guest
    Same for me. All this downtime is costing me premium time on world of tanks. Its getting beyond a joke now

WIKID FLOD, Aug 18, 2015
  6. Same for me. All this downtime is costing me premium time on world of tanks!!!!

Would like to hear, what support say to this!?!?

Wuestenschlumpf, Aug 18, 2015
  7. I know what's happening and I need Microsoft to contact me, did any hear about lizard squid hacking on Christmas day, or ddos etc, well did you hear about "TeamBudyBear", they are the people related to all the crap happening right now, they are the new Lizard
    squad, trying to get fame, even search up them both on facebook or youtube, exactly how I've spelt it, as you see lizard squad are far gone, but "TeamBudyBear" are attempting to keep breaching Microsoft's servers, hear about a few faze people being hacked
    or people being booted offline, search them now and see all the hate against them, they ate behind this all! I know how they are achieving this, and I'm warning you all, do something Microsoft and listen to me and everyone, or keep expecting this crap, sincerely..

Sam [Mod Removed], S2FRGamingz, if you hear anything or have questions ask me, and Microsoft, contact me asap!

Get Rekt Rambo, Aug 19, 2015
  8. Xbox live core servers down AGAIN

Please repost this everywhere possible, I'm cracking down on these peasant's!!

9. [Mod Removed] CONTACT ME IF NEEDED

10. Hey there,

Please don't post any of your personal identifiable information on these forums, as this is how people get hacked. The Xbox servers could be down because of many factors, not just because someone is distributing a denial of service attack on the servers.

Microsoft takes security very seriously and if you, or anyone has been hacked, you should let Microsoft know, as this is detailed in the terms of use when signing up for a Microsoft Account. You can also ring Xbox support and make a UA claim if you have
    been hacked on Xbox.

I hope this information helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 19, 2015
  11. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    No one from Microsoft reads these forums so no one will be contacting you.

You can't be hacked over xbox live.

If someone was really trying to bring down xbox live services then surely they would be doing it to live on the xbox one as well ,which has been fine.

Daft Badger, Aug 19, 2015
  12. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest
    It wasn't down here in NE GA.

CHAD TPRUITT, Aug 19, 2015
  13. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

^^ It was a region specific service alert,mostly Europe.

Daft Badger, Aug 19, 2015
  14. mustangguy
    mustangguy Guest
    Thats untrue Draftbadger. I had to call support because I have gotten several messages from wot and xbox that someone else logged on from another console then I get kicked off live. I have to restart xbox to even log on. Xbox will not tell you what really
    is happening.

mustangguy, Aug 20, 2015
  15. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Only going by what the service alert said if that's what you mean.

Who's Draftbadger anyway ?

Daft Badger, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Xbox live core servers down AGAIN - Similar Threads - live core servers

2. Is Error "0x87dd000" caused by the frequent outages of the Microsoft "Xbox Live Core...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Error "0x87dd000" caused by the frequent outages of the Microsoft "Xbox Live Core...: Is Error "0x87dd000" caused by the frequent outages of the Microsoft "Xbox Live Core Services"? You guys having cloud issues? lol 139096b8-1c3c-431b-823f-44d4ea153700
  3. 0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services: Kinda crazy that I haven't been able to access anything on my xbox because I can't sign-in... For 8 hours. Can this be fixed? I'd like to shoot [Mod Removed]! tonight at some point. Thanks much....
  4. Xbox Live cores Service

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live cores Service: I am having an issue with Xbox Live Core so i cannot sign in to my Xbox account and cannot access to my games. So what am I going to do with it? 0937c1dd-3f02-4592-bfe7-3da8e286eb6b
  5. Limited Xbox Live Core Services!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Limited Xbox Live Core Services!: Yesterday, August 29 2019, the Xbox Core was down for several hours. Today it want down again! Besides the thousands I’ve spent on games, plus monthly subscriptions, and game passes, I should be...
  6. Xbox live core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live core: Today 26/03-19 23:00 est+1 Xbox live core is still restinted You may have chanse to logg in but will may have problems to play online game (destiny 2, divisjon 2, ect) Its not normal on the...
  7. XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES! Is there some way I can fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES! Is there some way I can fix this?: This is ridiculous. Within the past 4 months I have come across the good ol XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES issue 5 times counting now. I got to work soon and I like to get a few games in before work....
  8. Xbox Live Core Services Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Core Services Error: Split from this thread. Hey there Guco, We do apologize for the inconvenience, the Active Service Alert is on our side so unfortunately there is not much to do. Go ahead and follow the link...
  9. Xbox live core services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live core services: i just downloaded pubg, as it was downloading i used a 14 day code for xbox live gold. Since this happened we were only able to play games for about a half hour then it stopped allowing us to play...
  10. Xbox Live Core Services Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Core Services Error: I'm unable to properly turn on my xbox it turns on for about 10 seconds and then turns back off. I went to Xbox Live Status page and it says my Xbox Live Core Services are limited. It says i cant...