Xbox live core

Discus and support Xbox live core in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why arent microsoft fixing this problem ive missed out on 5 days of live and cant even play games which renders my console useless... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by itz ya boi dude, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Xbox live core

Why arent microsoft fixing this problem ive missed out on 5 days of live and cant even play games which renders my console useless

:)

itz ya boi dude, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Jakegale223 Win User

Xbox live core services

xbox live core is not conncet.
  3. ashgreene08 Win User

Black screen on start up

xbox live core service is down.
  4. SeanLeith Win User

Loading first time update

Xbox Live Core services are down for the moment
  5. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

xbox one

xbox live core services are down at the moment
  6. CarsonRogers1 Win User

Save us Sony

It says xbox live core services are down
Thema:

Xbox live core

1. Xbox live core - Similar Threads - live core

2. Is Error "0x87dd000" caused by the frequent outages of the Microsoft "Xbox Live Core...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Error "0x87dd000" caused by the frequent outages of the Microsoft "Xbox Live Core...: Is Error "0x87dd000" caused by the frequent outages of the Microsoft "Xbox Live Core Services"? You guys having cloud issues? lol 139096b8-1c3c-431b-823f-44d4ea153700
  3. 0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services: Kinda crazy that I haven't been able to access anything on my xbox because I can't sign-in... For 8 hours. Can this be fixed? I'd like to shoot [Mod Removed]! tonight at some point. Thanks much....
  4. Xbox Live cores Service

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live cores Service: I am having an issue with Xbox Live Core so i cannot sign in to my Xbox account and cannot access to my games. So what am I going to do with it? 0937c1dd-3f02-4592-bfe7-3da8e286eb6b
  5. Limited Xbox Live Core Services!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Limited Xbox Live Core Services!: Yesterday, August 29 2019, the Xbox Core was down for several hours. Today it want down again! Besides the thousands I’ve spent on games, plus monthly subscriptions, and game passes, I should be...
  6. Xbox live core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live core: Today 26/03-19 23:00 est+1 Xbox live core is still restinted You may have chanse to logg in but will may have problems to play online game (destiny 2, divisjon 2, ect) Its not normal on the...
  7. XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES! Is there some way I can fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES! Is there some way I can fix this?: This is ridiculous. Within the past 4 months I have come across the good ol XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES issue 5 times counting now. I got to work soon and I like to get a few games in before work....
  8. Xbox Live Core Services Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Core Services Error: Split from this thread. Hey there Guco, We do apologize for the inconvenience, the Active Service Alert is on our side so unfortunately there is not much to do. Go ahead and follow the link...
  9. Xbox live core services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live core services: i just downloaded pubg, as it was downloading i used a 14 day code for xbox live gold. Since this happened we were only able to play games for about a half hour then it stopped allowing us to play...
  10. Xbox Live Core Services Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Core Services Error: I'm unable to properly turn on my xbox it turns on for about 10 seconds and then turns back off. I went to Xbox Live Status page and it says my Xbox Live Core Services are limited. It says i cant...