Xbox Live cores Service

Discus and support Xbox Live cores Service in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am having an issue with Xbox Live Core so i cannot sign in to my Xbox account and cannot access to my games. So what am I going to do with it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TykeaBoyloy, Sep 9, 2019.

1. TykeaBoyloy
    TykeaBoyloy Guest

Xbox Live cores Service

I am having an issue with Xbox Live Core so i cannot sign in to my Xbox account and cannot access to my games. So what am I going to do with it?

:)

TykeaBoyloy, Sep 9, 2019
  2. ashgreene08 Win User

Black screen on start up

xbox live core service is down.
  3. SeanLeith Win User

Loading first time update

Xbox Live Core services are down for the moment
  4. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

xbox one

xbox live core services are down at the moment
  5. CarsonRogers1 Win User

Save us Sony

It says xbox live core services are down
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xboxlive Struggling

There is a service alert at the moment:

Xbox Live Status
    Services
    • Xbox Live Core ServicesLimited
      Affected platforms:
      • Xbox One

xbox one outage;Xbox Live Core Services,
      • Xbox 360

xbox 360 outage;Xbox Live Core Services,
      Affected services:
      • Signing into Xbox Live
      14/12/2013 01:11:12 GMT:

We know that some of you are unable to sign in to Xbox Live, and we’ve got you covered! We’re grateful for your patience while we work toward a resolution. Check back in 30 minutes for an update on our progress.
Thema:

Xbox Live cores Service

1. Xbox Live cores Service - Similar Threads - Live cores Service

2. Always Problems with Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always Problems with Xbox Live Core Services: Every time there is a new game that comes out, Xbox Live Core Services starts acting up and undergoes maintenance. The day Gears 5 was released, everyone was unable to log in. And now, Halo: Reach...
  3. 0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services: Kinda crazy that I haven't been able to access anything on my xbox because I can't sign-in... For 8 hours. Can this be fixed? I'd like to shoot [Mod Removed]! tonight at some point. Thanks much....
  4. Limited Xbox Live Core Services!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Limited Xbox Live Core Services!: Yesterday, August 29 2019, the Xbox Core was down for several hours. Today it want down again! Besides the thousands I’ve spent on games, plus monthly subscriptions, and game passes, I should be...
  5. XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES! Is there some way I can fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES! Is there some way I can fix this?: This is ridiculous. Within the past 4 months I have come across the good ol XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES issue 5 times counting now. I got to work soon and I like to get a few games in before work....
  6. Xbox Live Core Services Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Core Services Error: Split from this thread. Hey there Guco, We do apologize for the inconvenience, the Active Service Alert is on our side so unfortunately there is not much to do. Go ahead and follow the link...
  7. Xbox live core services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live core services: i just downloaded pubg, as it was downloading i used a 14 day code for xbox live gold. Since this happened we were only able to play games for about a half hour then it stopped allowing us to play...
  8. Xbox Live Core Services Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Core Services Error: I'm unable to properly turn on my xbox it turns on for about 10 seconds and then turns back off. I went to Xbox Live Status page and it says my Xbox Live Core Services are limited. It says i cant...
  9. Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Core Services: Why is this always going down. i mean come on yall, one min everything is fine then boom total loss. service alerts, cant sign in manage or create new accounts. all other services are normal, ok...
  10. XBOX LIVE ALERT INFO - "Xbox Live Core Services" & "Purchase and Content Usage" / Error ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE ALERT INFO - "Xbox Live Core Services" & "Purchase and Content Usage" / Error ...: - Xbox Live Core Services ( Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search ) Affected platforms: Xbox 360 Affected services: Signing into Xbox Live Latest update: We...