Xbox Live Crashing

Discus and support Xbox Live Crashing in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Live Crashing I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I’ve been having for quite a while now. Some times my Xbox Live will go down... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RJTheOnion, Mar 25, 2018.

1. RJTheOnion
    RJTheOnion Guest

Xbox Live Crashing

Xbox Live Crashing
    I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I’ve been having for quite a while now. Some times my Xbox Live will go down crashing my game and party and I can barely play anything. It’s not everyday but when it is it does it multiple times every
    10 minutes. I’ve already called WiFi company and everything and they’ve said they can’t do anything to fix it. I’ve even called Microsoft and it has no effect. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

RJTheOnion, Mar 25, 2018
  2. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    Syberia Xbox 360 Download Will Crash Your 360

Just a warning that the download process of this game will crash your 360/Xbox Live. Same thing is happening on PS3/PSN.

vgdelta, Mar 25, 2018
  3. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    Xbox One instability

Don't think the One crashes more. Have heard that Xbox Live is less stable for multiplayer on the One though with more lag issues.

vgdelta, Mar 25, 2018
  4. MT UNIT Win User

Lots of things wrong HELP!!

xbox live is crashing hard yo
  5. L0N3 W0LF5473 Win User

Help Me

The xbox live core servers either crashed or messed up but they say that they are fixing it.
  6. nawsman Win User

Game Crashes

i have a 250GB hard wef 70GB left but the game wock fine wan ur not connected to xbox live, wan ur on xbox live the game crashes?????
  7. DEADLobster03 Win User

i think someone hacked my account

Same thing here. Playing apex and then it kicked us all from the party and xbox live crashed
  8. PikminFan3 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live!!

Will I lose my xbox live ? If so I'm mad cuz my xbox is crashing ALOT so please reply
Thema:

Xbox Live Crashing

1. Xbox Live Crashing - Similar Threads - Live Crashing

2. AMC App live stream crashes Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMC App live stream crashes Xbox one: I consistently have had an issue when live streaming AMC on my xbox one. It will crash and shut down my entire Xbox console after about 50 minutes every time i watch something live wihout fail....
  3. Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription: Hi, I have, for one reason or another, not been able to change my primary debit card. Every time I try to delete and old card so I can use my new one which is added to the billing info, I keep...
  4. Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc)

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc): There is a huge problem with Mixer during live events like E3. The problem is that Mixer lags when above a certain amount of people are viewing the same stream simultaneousely. With lag i mean -...
  5. MCPE crashes on logging into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    MCPE crashes on logging into xbox live: So me and my friend were playing on one of my worlds through xbox live when all of a sudden my game froze and eventually crashed. so i tried to log back in but it would keep freezing on loading up...
  6. Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS): My son wanted to connect with his friends in Minecraft PE on his iPad, so we went through the process of creating a Live account for him, which we added as a child account to my account. (Then...
  7. Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers: Hello! I am so angry because they put a free weekend for Hunt:Showdown and I couldnt enjoy it anymore. It has taken me 1 and a half weekend to download for only a 45 min play. Once I wanted to...
  8. Xbox Live Networking Services Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Networking Services Crashing: Hello community. About 2 days ago, I got Forza Horizon 4 on Microsoft Store. Then, I realized I couldn't join online. So I started rolling around the internet to see if any solutions work. I tried...
  9. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.: My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account....
  10. Minecraft is crashing after creating an Xbox live account. How to fix without losing data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is crashing after creating an Xbox live account. How to fix without losing data?: Minecraft is crashing now after creating an Xbox live account. Just started. How to fix without losing data? 971de68a-bd5e-4495-be64-1669ff063875